Reviews

Review Search

Does not allow reviews
Does not allow any new reviews
Disabled reviews after receiving a bad review
Caught Self Reviewing


Location

General

Measurements

Reviews

32601 - 32650 of 42814

Hover over the Review, click to expand and read entire review, click to collapse

Legend: E = Experience, # = Number of Reviews, Date = Review Submitted

Name Reviewer Location E # Date
Cherry-6385 chang Las Vegas Yes 1 4/13/13
Review by chang (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/14/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Went to see a new independent Asian girl this week, Cherry, saw her on cityvibe. Easy screening, familiar nice incall location. Greeted at the door by a hot Korean girl, nice tight body. DFK at the door, brought into the room, more dfk for an extended time, off comes the clothes and into the shower. Nice shower but no bbj, dry off, back into the bedroom and more dfk, onto the bed, daty, dato, on comes the cover and mish, doggie, spoon, reverse cowgirl, cowgirl. This girl can ride let me tell you, she has some great skills on top. Off comes the cover and bbj to completion but no cim. Cleaned up and solo shower after. Goodbye kiss with a bottle of water to end the session. Great girl, great experience, great gfe experience. I would repeat with her and with other girls if they were brought in.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Isabella Star rotleaf Denver Yes 7 4/13/13
Review by rotleaf (23 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Isabella is a great find among the ads of Backpage! Did you know that she's a ModelMayhem model? Her hotness is not just a result of her looks - she thoroughly enjoys sex. Also, if you like tattoos, she is your girl! I love a good blow job and she enjoys giving them! BBBJ with CIM and NQNS! Enough said. Don't believe me? Experience her for yourself. This was my second time seeing her. She came to my place. The first time I saw her was in her incall in Glendale. That was awesome too - BBBJ then covered up for mish and finished in doggie. Lots of enthusiasm on her end, which was a huge turn-on for me. Check her out - she's a great addition to the escorting scene in Denver! BTW, want to see more of her? Goto http://www.modelmayhem.com/851963


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Miah Ontopballin Denver Yes 1 4/12/13
Review by Ontopballin (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/2/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: So I called her, invited her over. She was late, as most girls are... She has a Rockin figure, pics are real. Beautiful face, smile etc. her eyes are that type that captivates ya so be careful! She is very personable, and at first very business-like. Looks around, donation, blah blah. Once she is comfortable, very interesting small talk lead to some drinks and then the porno starts and her wild child emerged! Head game was un believable. Like holy shit, I had to stop her a few times, the kitty is pretty much perfect, and she gets into it like a woman should. Few more rounds I could tell she was feelin tired so we went and got a bite to eat. She really is a catch. Bad driver though...surprised her car is still intact!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani Jo Dimaggio Denver Yes 162 4/12/13
Review by Jo Dimaggio (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Saw Karma today, last day before maternity leave. Have a thing for pregnant ladies, and she is at term. What a delightful lady and very erotic and intelligent. Full breasts and very responsive to DATY and very clean tasting which is a big turn on for me, very good UTF and gave a nice starting sensual massage to start the session. Cute tiny butt which was a great view during doggie for finish Can't wait to see her again when she gets off maternity leave. Thanks Karma, very nice meeting you and a most enjoyable experience!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
The Real Leah ctgiver Denver Yes 4 4/12/13
Review by ctgiver (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/13/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Did you ever leave a session after a warm hug and a gracious thank you by an ASP? That's exactly what I experienced today, just a really nice one hour session with a new provider. Leah is 23 and all activities were done with skill and enthusiasm. Oral skills are fantastic as well as anything else we did. The only reason she's a very good is she's a little chatty. If she chosen to continue to be an ASP I am sure she will continue to provide fantastic service with a big smile! Great person and great provider!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Priscilla Rai ClaudeFrancoisx Denver Yes 1 4/12/13
Review by ClaudeFrancoisx (42 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Had a great time with Priscilla and definetly a great lady. She's a young spinner with a great body and attitude Can't wait to see her again


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Neveah 719-xxx-4704 joey009 Fort Collins Yes 1 4/11/13
Review by joey009 (21 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 30 min Location: Fort CollinsIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Nevaeh is young and beautiful. She has a sweet personality and a great body. When I asked her permission to post a review on theotherboard, she did not know what I was talking about (apparently new to the business). Doesn't matter, she is great.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Amy 702-xxx-1602 friendlyguy Las Vegas Yes 1 4/11/13
Review by friendlyguy (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: Las VegasIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Amy has been doing body rubs I think for about 2-3 years in LV. She has a number of reviews on different sites, but I thought she deserved one here. I've seen her ads mostly on backpage and recently decided to try her out. She typically sees clients during the day but makes certain exceptions for night time. At the time of this review, her incall rate is 80 for half hour and 140 for full hour. She does outcall to the strip as well, not sure how the price varies there. Her incall is in a decent area on Paradise close to the strip. Parking was easy, safe, and it was easy to find. Her attitude is probably one of the best I've come across, she is very bubbly and kind. She has her own massage table in a room with a neat set up (candles, mints, water, music, etc.). She looks better than her pics, though I admit since it was dark and she wasn't fully nude, I couldn't get a complete look at her. Nonetheless, she is very attractive, mainly more for breast men, she has a smaller behind which is fine for some guys, but I prefer them big and round. Her breasts are fake, but very well done. Her massage skills are outstanding, much better than expected. Started laying on my stomach, then she had me flip 1/2 way through. She is good at making it very intimate and relaxing. Her body glides were definitely my favorite part. Touching her is encouraged, though I didn't try FIV, not sure if that's on the menu. She is not FS and BJ isn't on the menu either (such a shame with those lips!). She performed a bit of Russian as well, then finished with HJ, and cleaned me up after. Tipped her +10 for the amazing job and left with a bottle water and a huge smile. This was a nice break from the usual massage parlour, helps she speaks perfect English. If you're feeling like a good rub n' tug from a sexy Latina - she is your lady. Call her and treat her well.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allison of Boulder Elvis Denver Yes 3 4/11/13
Review by Elvis (8 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After contemplating a visit with Allison for a few years (going back to another board where I first saw her postings and reviews), I called a couple of months ago about a session. We couldn't make it happen at the time... I finally decided yesterday that enough time had passed and it was time to pre-book a session for Monday. Allison was friendly and welcoming with each conversation, and I looked forward to finally meeting her. Today, after a bit of a delay from our originally set time (her only flaw seems to be that she likes to run late!), and a normal 2 call setup (extended to a few more calls by the unfortunate delay, but she kept in touch), I was greeted by... a blonde Allison! Surprise! Nice surprise, for sure. Although I generally prefer brunettes, she looks stunning as a blonde. We walked upstairs with me being a gentleman and letting her go first (ha ha) and I couldn't wait to get there... the view was already quite appetizing! Maybe it was the slacks. Or what they were hugging. Allison is a very nice woman, very sweet, very good conversationalist. A sweet southern girl. My favorite kind. Her massage technique is intuitive, and while not CMT variety, her touch is soft and very pleasant. Great body slide on both sides. After the flip, I was able to get a better, longer, and more delicious look at her as she straddled my body; her body was flawless. Told her so, she actually seemed to take the compliment with humility and appreciation. Without going into a lot of detail (after all, this is MY fantasy!), she was everything I expected and all that I could have wanted, considering the advertised services. And as I said, the view was spectacular, top to bottom. Smelled good, felt good... everything. The finish simulated other activities, that made it even better... a CG without the FS element. One little detail that I haven't experienced before... she wore a necklace with a long tail on it that dragged across me as her hands worked other parts of me. Almost felt like 2 hands and a feather touching me. I liked it. I was happy to give a nice tip, though none was expected. That isn't reflected above, because just like everything else, my gratuities are between the provider and I. Worth the wait, and I'll be back. I strongly recommend her. I am giving her a "Fantastic", wasn't the best massage I've ever had (not to her discredit), but the overall experience matched or beat every other FBSM experience I have known. Think she has now cornered my market for FBSM.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Madi Soleil-5943 swellninja Boulder Yes 31 4/11/13
Review by swellninja (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: BoulderIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Well, i must say the utf was out of this world, nearly transcended to another planet. Her pictures are accurate. she's a curvy one that has lost some weight and you can tell. her performance was very enjoyable and she definitely wants to make sure you get it how you like it. overall great experience and i would recommend her to anyone that likes them on the curvier side of athletic. also, i paid a little more due to the outcall being a little further out.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Ray Has2be Denver Yes 14 4/11/13
Review by Has2be (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Wow, I've seen some eary 20 ladies and they were FTF but Vanessa was Prime Rib compared to ground beef. She has the tightest, hottest body and the sweetest attitude as anyone I have met in this hobby. She new to the hobby but what a great addition to the Denver selection.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor xo Just 4fun Denver Yes 3 4/11/13
Review by Just 4fun (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/12/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had the good opportunity to meet Taylor xo last night. I met her for a half hour at her incall. Set up was easy and she is very sweet. She comes from Dallas and has all the qualities of a lady. She is beautiful as ever and has a body built for pleasure. Even though her breasts are enhanced they are as soft and supple as can be. She plays it safe everywhere. She started out with a HJ and a little Russian and then put on the cover. Tf was quite nice and that led to some nice slow and easy CG. We both enjoyed it. We switched to Mish for a while and finally let go of the goods. Overall it was a very pleasant experience which I will repeat when she is back in town. She definnitely is not GF but well worth the visit. If you are looking for a tan, young, svelte body you can't go wrong with Taylor xo. 'Large breasts, tiny waist, and a great booty make a man wish for younger days' as the old saying goes. Thanks Taylor xo! You are real woman and above all a lady.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alexis Anders davidmill Denver Yes 33 4/10/13
Review by davidmill (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: There are tarty early 20's girls on the board that can be FTF and then there are women on the board. Alexis is a woman - fantastic body, beautiful face, smoft smooth skin - all woman. She took really good care of me, made me feel like a man. Everything was top notch.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Karmadasani grumpy Denver Yes 162 4/10/13
Review by grumpy (72 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: had been wanting to see a pregant woman since i was in virt nam, tells you how old i am, Karma is a real sweetheart easy to talk to fun to be with. activites some what limited due to the length of DATY, sure way more on the menu, do to her baby bump great DATY, clean and wet, finished doggy chit chated awhile and left. definately worth the trip. highly recommend


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Briana-8298 irisheyes Denver Yes 6 4/10/13
Review by irisheyes (18 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Briana is hands down one of the best providers personally I have seen so far. She definitely made me feel comfortable, has a great attitude, is beautiful, and everything was performed excellently. Never once did I feel rushed. I saw her before leaving the country (travelling out of the country tomorrow after this post) and Briana was just what I needed. I hope to see her again when I get back. Just an overall great experience, thanks Bri ;) Oh, I don't know if that is another number, or new number, but the number I used was (720)245-7432


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sweet Siren ColoTexan Denver Yes 9 4/10/13
Review by ColoTexan (20 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Sweet Siren (AKA Siren) lives up to her name. Very nice personality and skills to match. Her hello DFK at the door set the stage for a wonderful session that was non-stop for the entire hour. She will suggest areas to kiss which is cool, lol. Excellent DFK, UTF and CG (my 3 favs) so nothing else I could wish for. Siren is also intelligent and has a quick wit about her which just adds to the overall experience. A definite "YES".


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Taylor xo relnopantson Denver Yes 3 4/10/13
Review by relnopantson (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/11/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Taylor was visiting us from Dallas, where I had seen her add before, and I had to visit. Setup was easy, p411, and this happens to be my second review of our time after seeing her twice within a week. She's Hot & Smart!! Her looks are even better in person. We got naked and the action started. All activities were covered and safe and extremely enjoyable. I opted for an hour this time because the first time didn't last long enough. I will certainly bee seeing her again on her next visit and possibly even with her friend Courtney xo. As always YMMV. Thanks Taylor


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jenna Johnson TedEBare Denver Yes 91 4/10/13
Review by TedEBare (31 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I've seen Jenna for over 9 years and she always makes things new and different. I am always delighted and she assures that I am always satisfied. She's an institution in Denver and I strongly suggest seeing her if you have a P411 membership and at least 2 recent OKs. If I go a week without visiting Jenna, I must have been out of town. She's amazing and I'll continue to see her as long as I can.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Simone Love Michael of Columbus Denver Yes 16 4/10/13
Review by Michael of Columbus (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: OMG, OMG. This is was the best time I have ever had period! I had been trading emails with Simone for months. The last time I had visited Denver our scheduling just didn’t work out, but this time I was determined to see her and I believe she wanted to see me as well. With all the emails, we had definitely built a connection which I was hoping would lead to fireworks once we met. On the night of our appointment, we traded playful texts all day and I was really starting to get worked up and anxious to meet her. She told me she would look sexy. (GULP!) When it was time to meet, I went to the bar and received a call from Simone, she was on the way. I told her to take her time and be safe and that I would definitely wait as long as it took. Even though I am not a newbie, I was still nervous. Well, all of that went away the minute I saw her. She was dressed to kill! And she was there to kill me(with her sex appeal of course among other things:-J). She was tall, athletic, wearing a short black dress, high heels, matching jewelry, hair done and drop dead gorgeous! Looked classy! We had a few drinks and chatted all the while Simone was all over me! She said she had to loosen me up which she definitely did! She is a real fun lady which helped to loosend me up. At the bar, I was rubbing her back, and she was rubbing me all over , legs over mine, I was definitely starting to get a tent in my pants. She teased me with her lips, kissing me, making out, all the while a guy next to us was drooling, he definitely wanted to be me.( too bad, she was mine tonight) She started nibbling, licking and teasing my ear which really gave me the tingles and fed my hunger for her. At that point, I knew we had to go upstairs immediately, we were both ready. (especially me!) In the elevator, we were alone, she hiked one leg up on the rail and I was able to caress her kitty, kiss her and feel her all over. She loved it, I loved it! I was really getting into this lady, she is far exceeding my expectations. I could have had her right then except the elevator stopped and others joined. We then went to my room and WOW,WOW,WOW!. We started making out, the girl loves to kiss and have fun. I think she was made for me. She got on the bed, on her knees and I began to peel off her dress and stockings to reveal a perfect body and the nicest ass that I had seen in a long time. She was on her knees, with her ass staring right at me, took her thong off, I began to lick everywhere(DATO), she tasted great. Had her flip over and got to know her pussy real well at that point(DATY). Simone was very responsive and definitely appreciating my tongue action in her pussy. She climaxed several times then got on top of me for BBBJ, she swung her ass around to my face for some 69 action. I am just melting at this point, she is smoking hot, all over me and pushing all right buttons! She then decided to concentrate fully on me with a BBBJ that was excellent. She made it very slick, used her hands, teased my dick and my balls, a real pro. Then she started working my a##hole with her finger! (Ohh Sh#t!) Damn it felt good, I nearly popped. I think she sensed that and stopped. She said she was ready to feel me inside and by this time I’m all for that! She covered me up, and we proceeded in a slow, forceful missionary position. At the same time, we are kissing, just good old fashioned hot, wet, intense, grunting kind of sex. I clearly forgot this was a service, she was my girlfriend at this point. Simone was also having fun with my BFE action. The sex was intense just the way I like it. I didn’t even think about the usual gymnastics of doing every position imaginable, just stayed with it and I just had to let go. I was in heaven! We cleaned up a bit and cuddled on the bed and talked.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Bella-6102 TheTazMan Pueblo Yes 1 4/10/13
Review by TheTazMan (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/13
Time: 30 min Location: PuebloIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She is awesome and a great talker. I fully enjoyed my time and would definitely see her again. I would have rated her fantastic but I need kissing for that. But to her credit few to none will kiss. Guys she is worth it... she is sexy and has nice assets.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Marcia Percy Denver Yes 1 4/10/13
Review by Percy (7 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT with Marcia. I've seen her ads in Backpage for some time and the location and price were right so I gave it a shot. Most importantly, there is nothing "sensual" about Marcia's massage style (though her ad advertises a "sensual unrushed session"). It is hurried, like how you'd massage someone out of consciousness...like you're trying to wake them up rather than relax them. She never disrobes or even wears anything revealing. There's absolutely no build up or anything remotely sensual until she starts shaking the scared little guy to wake up. At which point, once he does, you feel like a cow in a milking station. Ugh...even non-sensual massages are 100 times more sensual than this was. And, even as just a regular massage the quality was way below standard - no pressure, no asking what pressue I'd like, no movement along muscles...just really short maniacal stokes. Other particulars. Marcia was 10 minutes late and the session ended 30 minutes early. The room was cold and she wasn't able warm it up. The incall is passable but no shower was offered to rince the smelly, greasy lotion off.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Layla (281) petejackson Denver Yes 1 4/10/13
Review by petejackson (4 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had already walked away from a BP fake and had a gut feeling Layla was legit. I was wrong and I should have just walked out one more time. She was not unattractive however not the girl in the photos. She led me to believe it was a full service encounter but turned out to be a CBJ. Not horrible but disappointing for me.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adelina Adduci ilikeitlikethat Denver Yes 28 4/9/13
Review by ilikeitlikethat (10 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I contacted Adelina about meeting her and after passing her easy screening, we set up a day and time to meet. Typical 2 call setup. As I got close, she guided me directly to her apartment in a quiet part of town. I knocked on the door and when she opened up, I was pleasently surprised to see her standing there in a short silky robe. After a few minutes of "get to know each other talk" we moved onto the mutual shower which was very nice and then retired to her bedroom. Adelina informed that she was a little giggly and would respond in certain ways during our time together. After some nice TF she laid on her back and I proceeded with some very tasty DATY. Adelina was correct in that she would respond in a certain way with a a big "O". After some rest it was time for some reciprocation which eventually led to a mutual "O". We laid together for several minutes cuddling and discovering more about each others likes, preferences, and habits. Turns out we have quite a bit in common. MSOG was offered. On my out the door, Adelina stood there naked and gave me a hug and kiss and I told her I would definitely be back.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Adrianna-9882 O28 Denver Yes 3 4/9/13
Review by O28 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/10/13
Time: 1.5 hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: April Saturday 6th.... 9:30 p.m. Adrianna....oh Adrianna! She is one of the sweetest girls I have ever met in this business. Super nice on the phone. I have to admit her pictures look to good to be truth and turned out she looks much better in person. She is tall,about 6 feet with heels. She does not show her face,but she is really cute with beautiful lips and eyes...her body....oh well! a booty to die for...smooth skin and she smelled great. This time I won't go into details because she likes discretion but all activities listed before were performed with enthusiasm. She is coming back during the Summer and I will make sure to repeat this heavenly experience with her. She is a real gem guys please treat her nice. Thank you Adrianna (your foreigner friend, C...)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Alex Zane Paul Pudenda Denver Yes 27 4/9/13
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: What a magnificent evening. Elle was right on time. We shared a drink, while she indulged me by sitting topless on my couch. When our play time commenced, she was extremely responsive to DATY and kissed like the end of the world was imminent. Her French lesson devoured me completely in its fluency. During the main event, Elle displayed a flexibility and variety of which I have dreamed often. Finally, kissing "the girls" good bye with a motorboat finish was simply the icing on the cake. Elle is among the most accommodating ladies I have met, and I look forward eagerly to our next meeting. I will sleep very well tonight. Thank you, dear.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Russian Emma Just 4fun Denver Yes 12 4/9/13
Review by Just 4fun (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/6/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Russian Emma earlier today for a half hour in the morning. I met her at her Downtown location. Whenever she is in town I make it a point to see her. She is a gorgeous blonde Russian gal with curves in all the right places. She does great work on TF and with the local boys. Her breasts are simply awesome! All natural and pure enjoyment. Her CG is nice and slow at first until she revs it up a bit. Nice ride I should say. Mish was simply fantastic! I never hava a bad experience with Emma and can't say enough good about her. I always have fun with her and always look forward to seeing her when she is in town. She also has a new number 619-500-2996. Manny thanks Emma and look forward to seeing you again and again. Love your accent!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
wonder peterjames007 Denver Yes 60 4/9/13
Review by peterjames007 (3 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: From what I have heard, Wonder is a nasty hot woman. Rumors are true. We had so much fun together and I will repeat once I catch my breath.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Jez UaBriain Wasabi Denver Yes 93 4/8/13
Review by Wasabi (12 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Jez the energizer bunny! She always goes above and beyond to please, and never disappoints! A cute, petite lady that enjoys what she does and just wants to have fun without any drama. She is someone I have seen a number of times and someone whom I will continue to see; because I always come away fully satisfied, weak in the knees and with a big grin on my face! Make the effort to coordinate the meeting place and you will find that effort to be well worth your time. She won't waste your time either, but will play as long and hard as you want. Setup an appointment and get ready for one hell of a ride! She has been and still is one of the best, and one with whom I always enjoy spending my time with!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Audrey Astor springssailor Denver Yes 170 4/8/13
Review by springssailor (61 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Smoking: Not that I could tell Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Having read her previous reviews I knew I was in for a good time. But when the door to her incall opened, I realized I was in for a GREAT time. She is a wonderful, I repeat wonderful kisser. Very passionate... very deep... very much letting you know how pleased she is to be with you. Like others I was struck by how much prettier she is in person than her photos indicate. But her photos are a fair representation of this lovely lady. Her incall is well appointed and she has all the amenities to make you feel comfortable. We gradually made it to her bed and the rest of the hour was spent in a delightful blur of passion. To say I was swept off my feet is an understatement. No clock watching by this lady... her goal is that you both walk away feeling great. In my case, my knees were so weak afterwards that I had to crawl away. Yes... she's that good!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kaylee Smith mj76 Denver Yes 17 4/8/13
Review by mj76 (45 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I called Kaylee for a last minute appointment and verification was easy through P411. Met her at a decent incall in the Cherry Creek area. Greeted me with a nice hug wearing nice lingerie. Her pictures are accurate and she is very pretty. We chatted for a bit before getting started. It was a very good GFE session with good kissing and excellent UTF. Defiantly recommend seeing Kaylee.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
camille cos coking Denver No 13 4/8/13
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: made an appointment and she gave me directions to where she was at. showed up at the time we agreed on. while i waited, she texted me and said if i give her more donation than what was originally agreed on, then she is ready. but if not, then she's got someone else who is willing to give more. i said i'll wait because i dont have that much money. about a week or so later, i called back. made an appointment again, thought that last time was rough so i'd give it another try since she has so many reviews. again, showed up at her place at the agreed time. again, got stood up. when i got there, she asked me to wait another hour. not going back to her again.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Natalie (BP) 720-xxx-5222 coking Denver Yes 1 4/8/13
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: stopped by to see her a couple of weeks back. although i am not quite sure if she is the same girl in the pictures, she still looks great. also has a great attitude and very easy to conversate with. she gave a great TF.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Kelly (954) coking Denver Yes 1 4/8/13
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Pictures are definitely not her. Showed up to discreet upscale location and had to wait a little bit longer before she was ready. got to the room and noticed she was not the girl in the pictures. i mentioned that to her, and on her post, she says 100% her or it's free...but she declined to comment. however, she was not bad looking so i figured i went through the trouble to get to her from far away, so i continued on with the session. she says she is flexible and energetic, but i did not see that during the time spent.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Chanel-7475 coking Denver Yes 3 4/8/13
Review by coking (70 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: She has two pictures on her BP post. the first picture, i am not sure it's her. the second picture most likely is her. anyway, tried a few times to schedule a session with her. finally got it one afternoon so made my way over to her clean private office. i was kind of disappointed that she did not look like the 1st picture, but my back and shoulders were feeling stiff so was in need of a massage anyway. she was quiet and not so talkitive. she didn't seem to enjoy what she was doing. often talked about her BF not liking what she does for a living. anywho, she gave a decent light massage but not enough to loosen up my shoulders' stiffness. went on for about 15 minutes then she told me to flip and she continued quickly to the ending while responding back to her next appointment via text. not so great. i've had better body rub experiences.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Eva Castaneda OhSoFun Denver Yes 6 4/8/13
Review by OhSoFun (33 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: P411 contact Another true girl friend experience! I entered the room, laid eyes on this long dark haired tan beauty with red panties on and the fun began. She greeted me with a long deep passionate kiss that seemed to last a few minutes and then went to her knees to un-buckle my readiness. The closeness, the kissing and the pleasure of embracing Eva was so naturally intimate. Her response to daty was intense and an overwhelming joy for me. We went through a variety of positions, but the one that got to me was a reverse missionary with her legs between mine and her on top. Woo woo woo, still not sure how she did that :) Wow, I got lucky again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sasha Lane pngunner Denver Yes 93 4/8/13
Review by pngunner (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/3/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: My usual provider was out of town and recomended sasha. I went to her website and filled out the info. she responded quickly and confirmed time and place. when she arrived she was on time...which was a pleasent supprise. shes very witty, intellegent, and charming so i felt very comfortable instantly. if you have seen her pictures you know she's very beautiful, but they don't do her justice...more beautiful in person, incredibly sexy!!! her service is outstanding and will be seeing her as much as i can. my vacation home is in breck and she had a good amount of travel time so i compensated an extra 100 for travel as a coutesy. well worth it!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
AlexaPulse Harleybagger69 Denver Yes 29 4/8/13
Review by Harleybagger69 (28 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: TOFTT- This is one sweet lady. We had a wonderful time and one I will not forget. This is one of my ATF Body Rubs and I will be back for a longer sessions in the future. Treat her right guys. She only works a few days a week so when you see her advertisement jump on it.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Elizabeth Murray Wingman-9015 Albuquerque Yes 4 4/8/13
Review by Wingman-9015 (1 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/9/13
Time: 12+ hrs Location: AlbuquerqueIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I had a marvelous two girl session with Elizabeth which was absolutely captivating. Liz is a talented, experienced and very generous and giving provider and the time went by much too quickly. She is coming to Denver and if you treat this Lady with respect you will probably enjoy one of the best experiences in your life. Hopefully she will now visit Denver more often.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Platinum Just 4fun Denver Yes 11 4/7/13
Review by Just 4fun (48 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Platinum a couple days ago for a half hour up in North Denver. I had a fun time with her for one Benjammin. Can't go wrong with that. Definitely not GF but still a fun reliable provider. Will see her again when I need a fix. She has new number now which I coluld not change in the drop down 720-732-7539. Thanks Platinum!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Allie 303-xxx-3882 private1 Denver No 4 4/7/13
Review by private1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: got me to drive out to chamber off i70 into the lot, and dropped off. PASS this one up for sure


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Moaning Monika-3439 kelso1342 Denver Yes 6 4/7/13
Review by kelso1342 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/13
Time: 30 min Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I saw Monika's ad on P411 announcing her visit and checked out her website. Pictures were of an extremely attractive spinner and rates seemed too good to be true, but she has a lot of reviews on TNA and Eccie so I figured, what the hell. I usually only see local girls with extensive local reviews and it was time for me to TOFTT. Got something set up with pretty short notice (~2 hours) - extremely fast and easy communication. Nice incall in DTC. Monika herself was unusually punctual for a provider - usually when my phone rings a few minutes before start time it's because the girl is running late, but this time I actually got invited to start early! That was a first. Talkative (in a good, engaging way), sharp, and exceptionally professional throughout. Monika's pictures are accurate - lovely face with a fantastic body. The session itself was vigorous and had plenty of variety. We ended with some conversation - she tours, and this is her first time to Denver. Whether she comes back or not will probably depend on the quantity and quality of clients, so do us all a favor and check her out before she leaves and don't be a douche. Let's keep up Denver's rep as a positive market for ASPs. All in all, couldn't have been happier. Met the kind of girl that I'm glad to find at twice the price. Would definitely book again. And perhaps will :)


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Ray Johnny0 Denver Yes 14 4/7/13
Review by Johnny0 (6 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: I am not a big reviewer, but I know Vanessa is looking for reviews. First she is stunning. Her photos are very accurate. If anything I think she looks better then the photos. I would agree with the other reviewers comments. If you want to be with a hot girl she fits the bill in spades. The downside is she is in no way gfe. No kissing at all, everything covered, passive, etc. I am giving her a very good based on her looks. I hope she relaxes her rules at some point. She is very new so there is hope. She is a nice girl, treat her well guys.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Vanessa Ray aj23 Denver Yes 14 4/7/13
Review by aj23 (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Vanessa is new to hobby, but what a welcome addition! She greeted me after adjusting her schedule to meet a time that worked for me. What a beautiful person as she is better than even her pictures show. Will be seeing her again and again!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Sarah 614/206 private1 Denver No 1 4/7/13
Review by private1 (40 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/8/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: i guess that some things look to good to be true, but that never stopped me from taking that low chance that one day she will open the door... guided me to the place and dropped off for 30 min. then called and said that there is some noise on the phone. and that's all she wrote. well another no show. But boy, if i ever find another Kensie, it will all be so worth it LOL Pass this one up and happy hobbying!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Ana rbsmilin Denver Yes 62 4/7/13
Review by rbsmilin (5 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Ana's magical mystery tour ;-) Magical, no single word describes my time better with Ana the other day. Sensual & amazing yet "Waytosexy" just does not begin to describe what was an hour to be treasured. Time cannot begin to map the parameters as I was taken from outside time as we know it. It was like a journey of the mind & body. More to say it was like time travelling into another dimension of space that is oft thought as fictional. This was a voyage on a high class time ship, a trip on a yacht of which can only be dreamt of but was so real this day. The destination she took me to? Back thru time itself. Incall at her place it started normally with my gentle knock on the door. But once I passed through that threshold I left the real world and entered the Ana Dimension. Time slowed then stopped. The room at first seemed empty then the door closed and she appeared. Let the magic begin as I swear I saw the clock go backwards. She was now standing before me, a smile on that gorgeous face & wearing a black mini that seemed to be painted on her it was so tight. But that modern look was not for long as the time travel started with a visit back to medieval Europe. Queen Ana and I her stately King. For the unacquainted she comes to us from Europe. It was so natural this role and her accent fit so nicely. My Queen now knelt before the me, the master of the castle and proceeded to lavish tribute upon my Kingly royal scepter. The long loving licks of her tongue and passion of her lips best said were UTF; as in Ultimate Tongue Fantastique. Moments later the Queen had this King shuddering in delight with this tribute. My Kingdom for this moment to last forever I decreed aloud to the land. Yet the time travel ship continued on. Forward from Medieval Europe we journeyed to about a century or so ago, to the hay-day of America and the Wild West. She became Gunslinger Ana in another shoot-out in town and a posse was after her. She needed to make a daring get-away on her trusty steed. Guess who the horsey was? This old 'poke was soon made into her mount. Next thing I knew in a blur of movements she had the saddle primed again and ready to ride. She was hell-bent for my leather too! Covering me up she mounted me her stallion. Soon going from cowgirl to RCG and back. Oh she did not want to miss the contributions of the Railways to the opening of the Western Frontier & I had the delight of her rendition of Asian cowgirl too. Yee - Haw! ride 'em hard, ride 'em fast! In all those transitions of positions I think I got some spur marks on me. Dang if that girl loves wearing those high heels. Plus she had out her Hitachi six-shooter and with a wicked smile she applied her buzzing toy "gun" with one hand and pawed all about with the other. Her smile became O! O!! O's!!! Sheer delight upon her face. So I knew then she was riding for her enjoyment as well as mine as her grip on the saddle horn tightened in spasms. Good thing the long coat was on it too as it got kinda wet & messy in her rainstorm ride of joy. In that soaking she eluded the posse and rode me back to her hide-away in the hills. Final stop on the magical mystery tour we arrived to more recent history, the exploration of space. Laying back on the bed I soon was enjoying more of her attention. This time the objective was the launch of Apollo 99. My rocket was standing proud on the pad. Liquid tongue and pressurized lips upon me. Mission Control looked up at me the whole time with amorous delight as I was primed ready for the blastoff to the Moon. 10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 we have liftoff! With a great rumbling the mighty rocket did blast indeed towards the skies above. I passed the stratosphere and soon was weightless in depths of her Ultimate Transcendental Frolicking. I am pretty sure I shot passed the Moon and was helplessly lost in the euphoria of deep space. The timing was perfect as I gently returned to Earth and back in the present. The tour ship returned to port and it was time for the real world again. A span of centuries in an hour of delight; King, Cowpoke (ok I was the horse of course) and then Astronaut in the Ana Dimension. Ana you saucy way too sexy thing if it is true, I heard about the Duo too. Next time might just have to try a pair of you and see what new worlds you 2 can take me to. Ana my hugs and kisses; reminding me how young you can make me feel. You are the best bebe :-*


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Megan Kush Shaggs3058 Denver Yes 44 4/7/13
Review by Shaggs3058 (13 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: After having my last 2 visits with other ASP's Megan was a great breath of fresh air. She had a great personality, made me feel at ease from the beginning. I would have to rate her in my top 2-3 ASP's that I have seen.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Lexie BP Paul Pudenda Denver No 2 4/7/13
Review by Paul Pudenda (108 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/7/13
Time: Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: Out-Call
Experience: No Recommend?: No Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Too bad. Quality ebony ladies are truly lacking. Unfortunately, Lexie is not the one to fill the void.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
CandiO colohunter2011 Denver Yes 43 4/7/13
Review by colohunter2011 (14 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: candi is awsome she makes you feel comfortable from the get go. i can not believe how hot she looks for her age. she is a very attractive lady. we started with utf and she darn sure knows how to do it, then she added a prostate massage and hand job. that was my one shot for the nite. then she showed me how she squirts, what a turn on. she had a couple of o's then i went to the y for some delicious dining. superb taste. this cause some more o's. she has great tits and a nice ass. i think she wanted my ass because she kept saying how nice and firm it was. she gave a great massage to conclude the festivities for the evening. it was well worth the drive from colorado springs. she is an energiser bunny for sure and a chatty cathy lol. the only time she was quiet was when my cock was in her mouth lol. i would definately recommend her.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Rylie AKA Sweet Sexy Rylie zog Denver Yes 52 4/7/13
Review by zog (2 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Rylie is fantastic, pure & simple. Very friendly and fun to be with. The looks of a goddess with the attitude of the girl-next-door. You can't miss with her!!!


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers:
Moaning Monika-3439 geecue2 Denver Yes 6 4/7/13
Review by geecue2 (183 Reviews Submitted)

Seen on 4/6/13
Time: 1 hr Location: DenverIn-Call/Out-Call: In-Call
Experience: Yes Recommend?: Yes Pictures Accurate: Unknown

Experience Description: Been chatting with Monika for awhile, knew she was going to be visiting Denver. Monika is a very sexy,young lady, her pics are very accurate but she looks better in person. Very good sense of humor, very good conversation, very tight body. Got to the hotel, called and she gave me the room number. The door opened and there stood Monika in the black crotchless nylon body suit she said should be wearing, very hot showed her body and her assets off really well. Really nice hug and LK, she does not DFK but no problem. A little chit chat to get to know each other better,my clothes came off and had her stand up and turn around, wanted to feel that body, carressing her body and rubbing. Really nice tight sexy body. Next we layed down on the bed and I had to get to the DATY, very fresh, and very,very, very sensitive. She is so sensitive that the right spot and her whole body would jump. Had to be real gentle with her or it almost becomes annoying for her. Hit that spot a couple of times, once by accident and once on purpose, told her I thought it was sexy she was so sensitive, hit the spot and she jumped again, we both had a good laugh. Next she said it was her turn, she suited me up and started some amazing TF, with alot of DT, really nice, then we went to the 69 position, had to stop her or it would have been over. Next went to K9 which she really likes, she is nice and tight, this lasted awhile finished up, her name really suits her. Got cleaned up and she got me a diet coke and we chatted and got to know each other a little better. Would recommend Monika, she is not totally GFE and will tell you that from the very beginning, she is happy with the services she provides.


Alternate Links Provided by Reviewers: