Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Western ~P

fake reviews

23 posts in this topic

why? whats the point? what do you gain? yelp bs? i have been away on a weeklong fmty and just noticed upon my return i have a fake review posted,,,or another fake review posted. smh. i wont waste any brain real estate over it.... vent over

22 hours ago, Western ~P said:

why? whats the point? what do you gain? yelp bs? i have been away on a weeklong fmty and just noticed upon my return i have a fake review posted,,,or another fake review posted. smh. i wont waste any brain real estate over it.... vent over

Don't know why exactly someone would do that, but I'll hazard a guess. That guy has been out of the game for almost 10 years. Maybe he is trying to reestablish himself and thought having posted a recent review would help with that. I guess it's also possible that he clicked on the wrong profile when writing the review. Hard to say. At least it's a good review. :lol:

If you have a fake review on your profile, use the Contact Us link found at the bottom of every page and/or contact @TheWhisperer directly…..

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

If you have a fake review on your profile, use the Contact Us link found at the bottom of every page and/or contact @TheWhisperer directly…..

the fake review isn’t posted here on  tob. thank you for all your help

3 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Don't know why exactly someone would do that, but I'll hazard a guess. That guy has been out of the game for almost 10 years. Maybe he is trying to reestablish himself and thought having posted a recent review would help with that. I guess it's also possible that he clicked on the wrong profile when writing the review. Hard to say. At least it's a good review. :lol:

the fake review is posted on EM. my tob reviews are real and ive personally seen each guy. the EM review is good just not real but thats a webcrawler site. idk it may be the site owners putting up fake reviews to keep the site relevant.....ive already had it out w EM regarding fake reviews posted. there was a fake review posted awhile back on EM that was good but not true. my foot was broke but the site gave me a good lying fake review that i was doing all kinds of acrobat stunts on a pogo stick on the bed. um no i was not doing any kind of stunts w a broken foot. plus back then i never entertained on a bed ever. i have a 3k handcrafted sex chair so no one ever seen a bed.

EM will give you HELL if you complain and threaten to delete you and ion feel like dealing w their shit. sooo i'll carry on abt my biz and maybe do some 2 cow marketing or som....

3 hours ago, Western ~P said:

the fake review is posted on EM. my tob reviews are real and ive personally seen each guy. the EM review is good just not real but thats a webcrawler site. idk it may be the site owners putting up fake reviews to keep the site relevant.....ive already had it out w EM regarding fake reviews posted. there was a fake review posted awhile back on EM that was good but not true. my foot was broke but the site gave me a good lying fake review that i was doing all kinds of acrobat stunts on a pogo stick on the bed. um no i was not doing any kind of stunts w a broken foot. plus back then i never entertained on a bed ever. i have a 3k handcrafted sex chair so no one ever seen a bed.

EM will give you HELL if you complain and threaten to delete you and ion feel like dealing w their shit. sooo i'll carry on abt my biz and maybe do some 2 cow marketing or som....

I got a review in March on there too and I think I know the guy? At least I am pretty sure. I would send the guy an email and see if he would be so kind as to jog your memory?  I always ask them to remind me about the session anything that  sticks out mentally that you would remember about him and the time together! If he’s for “real,”, he will have no trouble getting back to you! 

4 hours ago, Western ~P said:

Is EM still the same as TER - two or more reviews count for membership fee?  If so, just like TER the reviews are largely worthless and many are fake just to dodge the fee.

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Is EM still the same as TER - two or more reviews count for membership fee?  If so, just like TER the reviews are largely worthless and many are fake just to dodge the fee.

WOW! Now that is a news to me! The only thing I knew about TER is that they love juicy reviews! So, my eyes that means sensationalized over inflated reviews. I recently got one on TER but yes I know that dude well and the review is too. I never quite could figure out how they work? I try my best but I often forget to check them out. My FAULT I will take the blame. 🤯😱😂

5 hours ago, gr8owl said:

im not sure what the process is or if the 2 boards operate in the same manner or not ? im clueless 

6 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I got a review in March on there too and I think I know the guy? At least I am pretty sure. I would send the guy an email and see if he would be so kind as to jog your memory?  I always ask them to remind me about the session anything that  sticks out mentally that you would remember about him and the time together! If he’s for “real,”, he will have no trouble getting back to you! 

even ‘if’ the review is possibly true, he still lied about the menu. i haven’t used a french translator in a looong time. the review says i used a french translator which would be false 

15 hours ago, Western ~P said:

even ‘if’ the review is possibly true, he still lied about the menu. i haven’t used a french translator in a looong time. the review says i used a french translator which would be false 

That French translator meaning protection? 

On 4/22/2024 at 11:13 AM, Western ~P said:

EM won't let you read reviews until you post one, which is why it's so useless of a site for clients. That sort of set up actively encourages fake reviews. I wouldn't encourage any client to use that site.

5 hours ago, brunodtc said:

EM won't let you read reviews until you post one

oh i see. that explains why there are a lot of girls on there who self review themselves or the management reviews his stable. she/he works the handle(s) for the greater good or bad ig. shrugs

8 hours ago, Western ~P said:

oh i see. that explains why there are a lot of girls on there who self review themselves or the management reviews his stable. she/he works the handle(s) for the greater good or bad ig. shrugs

It would be great if EM were the only place that happened. It's frequent on numerous sites, depending on what drives the site. Eventually, you learn to spot how the system (assuming it's for the benefit of those looking for providers, is being gamed).

There really is some work involved in doing your homework.  

Yes, I can account for mst on EM, but.a few mention weird stuff tha at we’re definitely not me. I know it happens on ECCIE too. 

13 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Yes, I can account for mst on EM, but.a few mention weird stuff tha at we’re definitely not me. I know it happens on ECCIE too. 

Ohhhhh…spoke too soon! Lol…. I got a new fake one, “I wouldn’t allow him to pinch my nipples”. 😂😂😂 

53 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Ohhhhh…spoke too soon! Lol…. I got a new fake one, “I wouldn’t allow him to pinch my nipples”. 😂😂😂 

waaat! you got a new fake one too? lol. was it a good one outside of you not letting the ghost pinch your pillows?

@Western-P,  I saw that your fake review was dated April 1st. Maybe hers was also.

3 hours ago, Western ~P said:

waaat! you got a new fake one too? lol. was it a good one outside of you not letting the ghost pinch your pillows?

And he said no digits were allowed (lie), so only 3 stars for me. Bwahahaha

8 hours ago, mtnman said:

@Western-P,  I saw that your fake review was dated April 1st. Maybe hers was also.

interesting if both our fake reviews were posted around the same time. might be the site itself posting reviews to keep themselves appearing w/high traffic and continue to stay on the first page of google/bing SEO ?? which of course would keep providers wanting to join the site bc us providers are easily found in the search engine for travelers or locals ISO...

this is my second EM acct. first one (Seeking P) is inactive bc i notified them of a fake review i received so they voided acct. same scenario, i was in NYC and not in louisiana on the dates the ghost supposedly seen me and of course couldnt describe my private incall.

to be clear, the review posted in jan '24 is valid. seen him many times. the fake review is posted april '24

A wild night with Western P:

Dear EM,

So there I was right, up to my elbows in luscious pillowy-firm breasts, enjoying some mood lighting an ambience when suddenly Dobby appeared in a blinding flash of light. A flick of his wand and the next thing I know we're riding space whales between galaxies. We set down on a beautiful green planet that looks strangely like Northern Scotland. We were greeted by a group of women in red, led by Audrey Astor. Never one to miss an opportunity to satisfy a client, Western P invited them to join in a sultry voice. As the activities commenced, I inadvertently pinched Audrey's nipple. I apologized, and asked for her number, at which point she summoned arcane magic and shouted "No digits!" before banishing us back to earth. With the hour over, I left slight confused, so I rate it 3 stars.

-Bruno

*please note, I've never meet Western P nor Audrey, but I did just binge watch the Harry Potter movie series as well as Ahsoka while down with the flu this week.

9 hours ago, brunodtc said:

*please note, I've never meet Western P nor Audrey, but I did just binge watch the Harry Potter movie series as well as Ahsoka while down with the flu this week.

What does it say about me that I recognized both of them (the shows). Western P is a cypher, but Audrey - 😁

12 hours ago, brunodtc said:

Dear EM,

So there I was right, up to my elbows in luscious pillowy-firm breasts, enjoying some mood lighting an ambience when suddenly Dobby appeared in a blinding flash of light. A flick of his wand and the next thing I know we're riding space whales between galaxies. We set down on a beautiful green planet that looks strangely like Northern Scotland. We were greeted by a group of women in red, led by Audrey Astor. Never one to miss an opportunity to satisfy a client, Western P invited them to join in a sultry voice. As the activities commenced, I inadvertently pinched Audrey's nipple. I apologized, and asked for her number, at which point she summoned arcane magic and shouted "No digits!" before banishing us back to earth. With the hour over, I left slight confused, so I rate it 3 stars.

-Bruno

all this pillow talk makes me want to add "pinch my pillows"  onto my menu to my future ghost clients