Savoir Faire

QV Session

27 posts in this topic

I am starting to notice a lot more QV (15 minute) sessions being offered/accepted/performed. Do you think its a win/win for the provider or the client? What are your thoughts period on QV sessions? Remember now, everyone is different so when you get different opinions, its not a right or wrong answer, its just a different stroke for different folks.................

Not interested. If it's just about a quick release I'll save the money and take care of it myself.....

I always try to do an hour. Otherwise it just seems too rushed and i feel too much pressure to perform on my part. Im not getting any younger and sometimes it takes a little longer to get my juices flowing. But a quick vist doesnt appeal to me. With some ladies the get to know you part is great too. Just my opinion. Everybody is different.

5 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Not interested. If it's just about a quick release I'll save the money and take care of it myself.....

Awwwww, the thought of taking care of it myself is awesome. There is no rush for time unless you have to be at work LOL and its free. I don't necessarily think its about a quick release, I think its because they can't afford more time and they would rather see her for a short time than not see her at all? 

3 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

I always try to do an hour. Otherwise it just seems too rushed and i feel too much pressure to perform on my part. Im not getting any younger and sometimes it takes a little longer to get my juices flowing. But a quick vist doesnt appeal to me. With some ladies the get to know you part is great too. Just my opinion. Everybody is different.

I totally understand you when you say the pressure from trying to hurry up and perform is a killer in such a short period of time. You have me thinking back and laughing because I would have never thought I would be doing QV sessions but lately I have found out that if you somehow hit one of MY KINKS, LOL I'm blasting..........................soon after................There are some situations where a QV session works for me perfectly and then again, there are some situations where it works totally against me, so I am on both sides of the fence if you know what I mean. 

I've always enjoyed hour long visits.  Having some time to get to know one another and not feeling rushed are important to me.  Different strokes for different folks but for me this is more than "insert part A into slot B".

Never have booked under an hour, probably never will.  Each to their own.  I happen to enjoy intimacy more with someone I have taken the time to get to know a little about and that is not going to happen 15 minutes at a time.

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Never have booked under an hour, probably never will.  Each to their own.  I happen to enjoy intimacy more with someone I have taken the time to get to know a little about and that is not going to happen 15 minutes at a time.

The only time I can see less is for when it's a lunchtime escapade when that's the only option.  Even then for me it'd only be for someone I've seen before...

8 hours ago, average1 said:

I've always enjoyed hour long visits.  Having some time to get to know one another and not feeling rushed are important to me.  Different strokes for different folks but for me this is more than "insert part A into slot B".

AVG it is the SWEETEST JOY when you are able to spend time/multiple hours with the one you like without being rushed........................I myself reserve this for my AWESOMES (my girls/my tenderonis/Ronis). Treat me right and I am going to treat you better. 

2 hours ago, FuriousWeasel said:

The only time I can see less is for when it's a lunchtime escapade when that's the only option.  Even then for me it'd only be for someone I've seen before...

Good choice, I often sneak away from work LOL and a Qv is perfect for keeping me out of trouble. That connection to someone you have seen before could be awesome because you already know them, so it wouldn't seem like a wam/bam thank you maam. 

On 3/16/2024 at 7:48 PM, Savoir Faire said:

I am starting to notice a lot more QV (15 minute) sessions being offered/accepted/performed.

have i been doing it wrong? i thought a qv was for 7mins

34 minutes ago, Western ~P said:

I thought 15 or less minutes? Lol short adventures to quickly check a a lady maybe?

Hour or more is great! More time together is an opportunity to get to know and develop a closer connection! I have a few that love multiple hours.., special connections with those special individuals is never under rated as well as greatly appreciated 🔥💋💕

14 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Mr Growl I would have to agree with you when it comes to enjoying intimacy more with someone in a hour vs 15 minutes.  

5 hours ago, Western ~P said:

LOL @ Ms West. Are you serious? You don't seem like that type but if by chance you are serious, YOU ARE THE NEW QUEEN OF CLOCK WATCHING for real. I know another provider that does 7 minutes as well. 

A QV session can easily equate to a two strangers on vacation away from their significant others wanting to get their cheat on or a married couple getting in a quick fuck in the BURGER KING BATHROOM or in the parking lot of the local SWINGER CLUB. Sometimes its okay to go at it wildly, even if us OLD FARTS shoot a blank at the end.............................LOL @ myself, I kill me sometimes............................

9 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

LOL @ Ms West. Are you serious? You don't seem like that type but if by chance you are serious, YOU ARE THE NEW QUEEN OF CLOCK WATCHING for real. I know another provider that does 7 minutes as well. 

what!!!! i have competition w/my 7min qv!?? lol

seriously, i am honestly not the type and don't offer or expect anyone to take me up on the 7min offer, it's a play on my advertising and a bit of humor. butttt, someone actually booked it. i had siri set the alarm for 7mins (ig im the new queen of clock watching. lol) but all he needed was 3mins and he was out the door in 6mins. im still surprised and never really thought that was possible. my preference personally is an hour to exchange a few thoughts w/one another but w/him having 57mins to spare would be wasting his time. im sure he had his other daily things to do.

11 hours ago, Western ~P said:

seriously, i am honestly not the type and don't offer or expect anyone to take me up on the 7min offer, it's a play on my advertising and a bit of humor. butttt, someone actually booked it. i had siri set the alarm for 7mins (ig im the new queen of clock watching. lol) but all he needed was 3mins and he was out the door in 6mins. im still surprised and never really thought that was possible. my preference personally is an hour to exchange a few thoughts w/one another but w/him having 57mins to spare would be wasting his time. im sure he had his other daily things to do.

the Original Minuteman@Western~P? 👀😂😂

On 3/18/2024 at 11:57 AM, Western ~P said:

Yes my dear, you definitely have competition LOL.....................I didn't see her for 7 minuntes myself but she did show me her menu and on it included a 7 minute session. My job is a PIECE OF WORK, so I gets it in wherever it fits, if you know what I mean. I would rather see a girl for 15 minutes than not see her at all. Fist bump your 3 minute guy LOL, I bet he is a very interesting character in life, he cums in and takes what he wants and leaves........................Awesome  

On 3/18/2024 at 11:57 AM, Western ~P said:

On 3/16/2024 at 7:48 PM, Savoir Faire said:

I am starting to notice a lot more QV (15 minute) sessions being offered/accepted/performed. Do you think its a win/win for the provider or the client? What are your thoughts period on QV sessions? Remember now, everyone is different so when you get different opinions, its not a right or wrong answer, its just a different stroke for different folks.................

I can't say I've seen more QVs being offered, but they've always been around. I prefer an hour, and even more recently, 90 minutes. But I won't say I don't enjoy the occasional quickie. I wound never request it of a lady who is not offering, but if she is offering  a QV, I don't see the harm in taking her up on it.

I've always know a QV to be 15 minutes, that's door to door.  Seven minutes? Interesting and might be fun to try. Three minutes? I don't think I could get my shoes back on that quickly. :D

12 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

I can't say I've seen more QVs being offered, but they've always been around. I prefer an hour, and even more recently, 90 minutes. But I won't say I don't enjoy the occasional quickie. I wound never request it of a lady who is not offering, but if she is offering  a QV, I don't see the harm in taking her up on it.

I've always know a QV to be 15 minutes, that's door to door.  Seven minutes? Interesting and might be fun to try. Three minutes? I don't think I could get my shoes back on that quickly. :D

I definitely have seen more QVs but then again I am all over the damn place, not just on TOB. I agree with you when you say you don't see the harm in taking her up on if she is offering a QV. 

13 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

seems like 15mins these days is the standard but i'm old school. lol. urban dictionary (dated listing) has the qv listed time lasting between 5 and 10 minutes.  https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Quick Visit

one day you'll have to test your 7 minute skills, just think of it as the standing 7-minute workout. wall pushups or the wall plank. lol

Ha ha ha WESTY!  I can remember when 15 min was worth a NICKEL at the old fudge shop but these days it’s all I CAN MANAGE without nodding off!

10 hours ago, Western ~P said:

seems like 15mins these days is the standard but i'm old school. lol. urban dictionary (dated listing) has the qv listed time lasting between 5 and 10 minutes.  https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Quick Visit

one day you'll have to test your 7 minute skills, just think of it as the standing 7-minute workout. wall pushups or the wall plank. lol

Clearly you and I DO NOT have the same idea of a good time. :D:D:D:o:o:o

I don’t offer quick visits and on the off chance someone pushes for them, I charge more. Our time together starts when you arrive, by the time the donation and pleasantries are exchange we are well into the time . Add dressing and I’m dressing etc . It’s too much. Also, when I did offer quick visits it was never for FS, I find the majority of those asking for them now just want the whole package for the least amount of money and there is no way I’m giving someone a huge discount when men are paying full price. Regardless of the time

spwnt together your desired end result is the exact same so why would I charge such a low fee 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ that’s just me though. 

On 3/23/2024 at 10:10 AM, KortneyB said:

I don’t offer quick visits and on the off chance someone pushes for them, I charge more. Our time together starts when you arrive, by the time the donation and pleasantries are exchange we are well into the time . Add dressing and I’m dressing etc . It’s too much. Also, when I did offer quick visits it was never for FS, I find the majority of those asking for them now just want the whole package for the least amount of money and there is no way I’m giving someone a huge discount when men are paying full price. Regardless of the time

spwnt together your desired end result is the exact same so why would I charge such a low fee 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ that’s just me though. 

Ms Kortney are you from VEGAS? 

10 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Kortney are you from VEGAS? 

No sir 

9 hours ago, KortneyB said:

No sir 

Gotcha, thanks for the reply............................