Savoir Faire

Cursed Out

19 posts in this topic

Okay so a few days ago LOL, I went to see this provider and I arrived on time. I let her know that I had arrived and she replied back saying she needed a couple of minutes longer. I said okay, gave her a couple of minutes and then I said I can reschedule if you are busy. The Savior isn't a fan of waiting LOL but this was my first time seeing her so she wasn't aware of how I roll. Next thing she text back and says, she needs 15 more minutes and I said, no worries love I will find another HOTTIE and reschedule another time. So I did just that and would you believe the provider I scheduled with was her roommate LOL........................The roommate said she was available and I got the location and shared that I was very close in the area, so I just turned myself around.................. As I went in their apartment LOL, I saw the original provider who had me waiting sitting on the couch with MUCH ATTITUDE. I'm saying to myself, I thought you needed 15 more minutes. So I WINKED @ her and went in the roommates' room and had some fun. When I got ready to leave, she was on the couch, same position/same attitude as when I came in, so I figured I would give her another WINK. I also blew her a heartfelt kiss then I hugged/grabbed/rubbed her roommate's ass and left. As I am driving away, the original provider text and boy did she let me have it. She called me all sorts of names, said I wasn't loyal and that I was a TIME WASTER LOL. When she finished her RANT, I told her that we can reschedule for this weekend, you looked PRETTY HOT sitting by yourself on the couch, if you lose the ATTITUDE and invite me in when I arrive, then you won't be so angry. As you can see, there is other providers that will take care of The Savior when he arrives. 

Funny story.  I remember years ago when a provider decided to take off with my money.  She told me to get comfortable and she had to get something from her car.  I hung out so to speak for about 10 minutes and then saw her get in a taxi with someone I was guessing was a pimp.  The room she left me stranded in had all of her clothes in it.  I’m talking multiple suitcases here.  Very calmly I sent her a text informing her I knew what she had done.  No remorse, just laughter followed.  The next text I sent her was to tell her that I had taken all of her clothes and was going to sell her panties to make up my lost funds.  Never heard a girl swear like that before or since.  Now I didn’t actually take her clothes, but felt a little better about the day at least.

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Okay so a few days ago LOL, I went to see this provider and I arrived on time. I let her know that I had arrived and she replied back saying she needed a couple of minutes longer. I said okay, gave her a couple of minutes and then I said I can reschedule if you are busy. The Savior isn't a fan of waiting LOL but this was my first time seeing her so she wasn't aware of how I roll. Next thing she text back and says, she needs 15 more minutes and I said, no worries love I will find another HOTTIE and reschedule another time. So I did just that and would you believe the provider I scheduled with was her roommate LOL........................The roommate said she was available and I got the location and shared that I was very close in the area, so I just turned myself around.................. As I went in their apartment LOL, I saw the original provider who had me waiting sitting on the couch with MUCH ATTITUDE. I'm saying to myself, I thought you needed 15 more minutes. So I WINKED @ her and went in the roommates' room and had some fun. When I got ready to leave, she was on the couch, same position/same attitude as when I came in, so I figured I would give her another WINK. I also blew her a heartfelt kiss then I hugged/grabbed/rubbed her roommate's ass and left. As I am driving away, the original provider text and boy did she let me have it. She called me all sorts of names, said I wasn't loyal and that I was a TIME WASTER LOL. When she finished her RANT, I told her that we can reschedule for this weekend, you looked PRETTY HOT sitting by yourself on the couch, if you lose the ATTITUDE and invite me in when I arrive, then you won't be so angry. As you can see, there is other providers that will take care of The Savior when he arrives. 

Set up a duo!  Had my first last month. Life changing...

I will take that approach from now on.  With only one exception, EVERY time I've had to wait after arrival has been a disappointing visit...  Some day I'll learn my lesson.

1 hour ago, CountryGentleman said:

I will take that approach from now on.  With only one exception, EVERY time I've had to wait after arrival has been a disappointing visit...  Some day I'll learn my lesson.

This is an excellent point. In my experience when a lady says she just needs 10 more minutes, it's never just 10 minutes. And, you are correct, those tend not be amongst the best experiences.

Now don't get me wrong, more often than not, I'll stick around. If she is at least communicating, I'm probably going to wait. Then kick myself the whole way home for not bailing at the first sign of trouble.

This is a subject that grinds my gears.  I have been in the hobby for a long time. If there is 1 thing that irritates me the most, it is a provider that can't manage her time.  I will wait 10 minutes past the appointment time, then I am gone.  

As long as I am venting... Ladies if I have scheduled and confirmed an appointment well in advance and you can't make it, have the courtesy to let me know you can't make the appointment.  Recently I scheduled an appointment days in advance with a provider on tour.  2 hr before the appointment I called for the location.       "Oh, I hurt my ...... and won't be there".   I live 2 hr from the nearest town large enough to attract a provider.  If I had driven  2 hr then learned you couldn't  make it, I would have been pis*ed.  

6 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

Then kick myself the whole way home for not bailing at the first sign of trouble.

Same

I want to know this girl's age and how long she has been in the game. We all know that some gentlemen go after the very young ladies. I can’t say that I blame you. However, take what you know and be honest with what you do know.  Be sure to write a  negative review if you may. I would love to hear this lady speak up. There is always another side to the nickel.  There have been many times I had to wait for gentlemen to get to me. Driving has become very difficult as time continues in Denver. The weather too can pose a problem,  especially when snowing., I sometimes find myself waiting up to an additional hour or more for a call to get to me. I don’t get all indignant with someone! It is far better to consider the facts for what they are and know what you are dealing with.  Sure, some ladies are probably not morning glories. I think some are very bad with time management if you probably get icy feet and scared, also.
Furthermore, no, I am not looking to make enemies with anyone on here, either! I am only adding my own honest opinion for what it is worth! A honest opinion from  woman’s Prospective

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

On 1/8/2024 at 5:53 PM, ynglifter69 said:

Funny story.  I remember years ago when a provider decided to take off with my money.  She told me to get comfortable and she had to get something from her car.  I hung out so to speak for about 10 minutes and then saw her get in a taxi with someone I was guessing was a pimp.  The room she left me stranded in had all of her clothes in it.  I’m talking multiple suitcases here.  Very calmly I sent her a text informing her I knew what she had done.  No remorse, just laughter followed.  The next text I sent her was to tell her that I had taken all of her clothes and was going to sell her panties to make up my lost funds.  Never heard a girl swear like that before or since.  Now I didn’t actually take her clothes, but felt a little better about the day at least.

LOL @ the look on her face after you said you was going to sell her panties to make up for my lost funds...................I am glad you didn't sell her panties/clothes but if you had, I am sure she would have felt you did her so dirty and forgot totally that she started it LOL. Thanks for the laughter................The girl that cursed me out has been in contact with me, which is not a surprise and she told me that she was ready but she was scared I was a time waster because of some reviews she had read. So now she is wanting me to come back and I am not going to lie, I am going to squeeze her into my schedule some kind of way because she is a Hot One........and The Savior loves them Hot Ones....................

On 1/8/2024 at 6:04 PM, sb1212 said:

Set up a duo!  Had my first last month. Life changing...

Speaking of duos, I haven't did any duos in a while but I have did plenty of roommates (separately). I got a lil hot blonde and a strawberry pair of roommates that comes to mind. I will let you know how it goes or post a review..............Thanks for the suggestion.......

On 1/9/2024 at 10:12 AM, CountryGentleman said:

I will say this much, the ones I have waited for have been girls I been seeing for years and they know, either invite me up or I am out like a thief in the night. So they learned real quick, invite him up and finish doing what you are doing while he is sitting there or he is going to find another girl .......................................Besides, its a turn on/kink to see them getting ready while I watch. LOL, some I have interrupted and they never got a chance to get ready....................

15 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I want to know this girl's age and how long she has been in the game. We all know that some gentlemen go after the very young ladies. I can’t say that I blame you. However, take what you know and be honest with what you do know.  Be sure to write a  negative review if you may. I would love to hear this lady speak up. There is always another side to the nickel.  There have been many times I had to wait for gentlemen to get to me. Driving has become very difficult as time continues in Denver. The weather too can pose a problem,  especially when snowing., I sometimes find myself waiting up to an additional hour or more for a call to get to me. I don’t get all indignant with someone! It is far better to consider the facts for what they are and know what you are dealing with.  Sure, some ladies are probably not morning glories. I think some are very bad with time management if you probably get icy feet and scared, also.
Furthermore, no, I am not looking to make enemies with anyone on here, either! I am only adding my own honest opinion for what it is worth! A honest opinion from  woman’s Prospective

If the ladies are new to this, I can understand the fear. I should hope you would also. No, I don’t expect @Savoir Faire to answer me back.  We all know it’s really difficult for new people to work through fears, and if they have attention problems, they have another major hurdle to get over. 

On 1/9/2024 at 11:46 AM, Mustang87 said:

This is an excellent point. In my experience when a lady says she just needs 10 more minutes, it's never just 10 minutes. And, you are correct, those tend not be amongst the best experiences.

Now don't get me wrong, more often than not, I'll stick around. If she is at least communicating, I'm probably going to wait. Then kick myself the whole way home for not bailing at the first sign of trouble.

You hit the nail on the head for me. If SHE IS COMMUNICATING, then its much easier to wait but if there is no communication, well LOL they end up cursing me out because I left..............and then its all my fault because I didn't stay......................... Bottom line is my time is very important and the one that shows me a good time is the one I am going to come back too...............

21 hours ago, inkspot said:

This is a subject that grinds my gears.  I have been in the hobby for a long time. If there is 1 thing that irritates me the most, it is a provider that can't manage her time.  I will wait 10 minutes past the appointment time, then I am gone.  

As long as I am venting... Ladies if I have scheduled and confirmed an appointment well in advance and you can't make it, have the courtesy to let me know you can't make the appointment.  Recently I scheduled an appointment days in advance with a provider on tour.  2 hr before the appointment I called for the location.       "Oh, I hurt my ...... and won't be there".   I live 2 hr from the nearest town large enough to attract a provider.  If I had driven  2 hr then learned you couldn't  make it, I would have been pis*ed.  

Hands The Ink some oil to lube his gears LOL. 2 hours is a very long way to cum up empty handed. Me personally, I would have at least 3 babes lined up for a visit if I am traveling 2 hours away. Just recently, I was scheduled to see this one provider and when I arrived, she was not at home. So she communicated to me that she did not want to make me wait but if I was interested, I could see her roommate. I checked out the roommate and we had a good time. She hits me up later and ask me how did it go and I said it was great. Now thats in my opinion an awesome way of managing time LOL. 

Though I appreciate promptness (and good communication) I've also had some great times with ladies who seem to sometimes run late.  If it a matter of 10 or 15 minutes it's no big deal, but longer than that is irritating.  Being ghosted after arriving at a lady's location is what really gets to me.  It has only happened a couple of times over the years, but those are ladies I won't reschedule with.

22 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Hands The Ink some oil to lube his gears LOL. 2 hours is a very long way to cum up empty handed. Me personally, I would have at least 3 babes lined up for a visit if I am traveling 2 hours away. Just recently, I was scheduled to see this one provider and when I arrived, she was not at home. So she communicated to me that she did not want to make me wait but if I was interested, I could see her roommate. I checked out the roommate and we had a good time. She hits me up later and ask me how did it go and I said it was great. Now thats in my opinion an awesome way of managing time LOL. 

I would thank my lucky stars if I had 3 babes to choose from my location. Lol.

On 1/11/2024 at 9:07 AM, average1 said:

Though I appreciate promptness (and good communication) I've also had some great times with ladies who seem to sometimes run late.  If it a matter of 10 or 15 minutes it's no big deal, but longer than that is irritating.  Being ghosted after arriving at a lady's location is what really gets to me.  It has only happened a couple of times over the years, but those are ladies I won't reschedule with.

I agree that waiting is irritating, thats why I tell them that we can reschedule and then I leave LOL. I don't mind being GHOSTED because I have had some INCREDIBLE SESSIONS with women that have GHOSTED me before. Guys don't understand that it is so easy to just schedule with another provider thats going to treat you the way a client should be treated, you must make it known that you won't put up with THE BULLSHIT. 

On 1/11/2024 at 1:04 PM, inkspot said:

I would thank my lucky stars if I had 3 babes to choose from my location. Lol.

I know that we have it made up in the DENVER area, this is why I don't play around. Its so many that are willing to take care of you, why sit and get your blood pressure all raised coupled with stress when you can easily just book with someone thats going to treat you the way you would like. 

On 1/8/2024 at 5:53 PM, ynglifter69 said:

You should have...