Savoir Faire

The Happy Hobbit

42 posts in this topic

Happy Feet aka Happy Hobbit got banned. What happened, does anybody know exactly what got him banned? 

I placed him on ignore long ago, so I can only speculate that he crossed a line  at some point either publicly or privately.

18 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

I placed him on ignore long ago, so I can only speculate that he crossed a line  at some point either publicly or privately.

@sb1212,  when you told me to put him on ignore I did immediately,  back when you told me to it. Well, @sparkey600 and a few others started interacting with him and I was unable to fallow the  conversation. So, I started pulling up his comments (it is an option you can do with blocked people on here). So, I got to feeling  kind of silly because I kept looking at his blocked messages. So, I felt it necessary to unblock him and As soon as I unblocked him I saw he as banned. 😂😂 I think serious he just was disruptive and loved to fight with people. He gloated about beating up his best friend at an arcade. I was seriously cringing over that entry. I hope he finds his path in life. He seriously suffers from a lack of normal social graces. I also have reason to believe who will return to TOB again he is addicted to attention. 

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

Happy Feet aka Happy Hobbit got banned. What happened, does anybody know exactly what got him banned? 

I'm sure he didn't get banned for all of the love he spread on here. Good riddance. He had nothing positive to say that I have ever witnessed. His attacks on women were off the charts. I'm sure he will be back under a different handle, have no doubt.

If this board is going to survive, and that's a very fat IF at this point, the mods are going to have to delete the trolls that have been harassing longstanding members men and women both  and doing a better job of enforcing board rules. Not talking about a few arguments I might be in. I'm a big boy and can handle myself. More worried about how Trolls treat our ladies on here. Look for that please. Thanks Mod's for all you do, I know it's a shit show and it's hard to keep up sometimes. We all appreciate all you do to keep this place safe for our lovely ladies! At the end of the day, this site is about all of our lovely ladies and all the rest is dumb men bickering with one and another. Keep watch over the ladies please! Thanks in advance.

I just figured it was the mods Christmas present to us all. :)

the big blue box

Free Christmas Tree photo and picture

I am pretty sure in the coming weeks he will make another appearance. I also think @gr8owl makes a great point that  now he is believed to be in that blue box under the tree! 😇 Not sure about shaking that box!! 

I couldn't ask for a better birthday present. 😊 thanks mods. Yall are the best 😍

Edited by MeganMarie4u

2 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I feel sorry for him, but certainly would not support reinstatement. 

I appreciate your thinking @sb1212 I wonder how well @skinnydud knows him? Or if they’re the same person? lol Not that it matters, but it’ll be interesting to see how he racks to all this or if he comes out and says anything? People in their behaviors are interesting.

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I appreciate your thinking @sb1212 I wonder how well @skinnydud knows him? Or if they’re the same person? lol Not that it matters, but it’ll be interesting to see how he racks to all this or if he comes out and says anything? People in their behaviors are interesting.

look, I am not interested in you. please stop tagging me on shit you imagine. I do not want to curse, so please leave me at peace. if you are at war with someone leave me out of it please. please. please. please. 

32 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

Peace on earth, good will toward men....

Always nice to live in peace.

Also, I will not be responding to the earlier message that was directed towards me. No point in ruffling feathers! I am all about peace and kindness. 

6 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Always nice to live in peace.

Also, I will not be responding to the earlier message that was directed towards me. No point in ruffling feathers! I am all about peace and kindness. 

You kinda asked for it by tagging him in a post..... you knew your comment was gonna ruffle feathers. Just like acknowledging you're not gonna respond to someone. Lol

2 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

You kinda asked for it by tagging him in a post..... you knew your comment was gonna ruffle feathers. Just like acknowledging you're not gonna respond to someone. Lol

Have you met either one  of them? I have reason to believe that they are the same person. And this is why I “tagged” him. Until someone can prove me wrong? I have reason to believe the two of them are related. Prove me wrong and I won’t care to bother him again! 

9 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Have you met either one  of them? I have reason to believe that they are the same person. And this is why I “tagged” him. Until someone can prove me wrong? I have reason to believe the two of them are related. Prove me wrong and I won’t care to bother him again! 

Kali, I can't "prove" who anyone here is (well OK a few that I have met maybe) but all due respect I am 99.999 percent sure Skinnydud is NOT Hobbit.  There were a couple profiles I am pretty sure were but they were banned quite a while ago.  I think it would behoove both of you to call a truce - he is innocent of being Hobbit.  

And can we refrain from arguing in thread about Hobbit being gone.  That is just too weird.  I was enjoying the peace and quiet.

“Make love not asshole comments on the forum” No problem, @gr8owl no need to prove anything to me. I got it! 

21 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I couldn't ask for a better birthday present. 😊 thanks mods. Yall are the best 😍

It's your B day? I didn't get a notification! Happy Birthday Hon. Hope your day was special for sure! 

Thank you. Holiday birthdays always get mixed up in the hustle and bustle. But I always appreciate birthday wishes!

8 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

It is. Dec 22 every year 😂

Happy belated birthday.  Hope you had a great day and celebrated in high style !!

1 hour ago, average1 said:

Happy belated birthday.  Hope you had a great day and celebrated in high style !!

Thank you!

Well this kinda sucks. Now we don’t get to read Megan calling him Hobbitch anymore.😂 booo

25 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Well this kinda sucks. Now we don’t get to read Megan calling him Hobbitch anymore.😂 booo

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I can still bring him up in posts just for shits and gigs don't you even worry!

On 12/21/2023 at 9:25 PM, sb1212 said:

I have never placed Happy Feet on ignore LOL because he was so obvious with his intentions. It was so easy to just not even reply LOL but in all honesty, he did make me laugh at times. I would be interested in finding out what he actually did because to me he was being his usual self. 

On 12/22/2023 at 1:26 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Happy belated birthday M & M. I actually thought of you immediately when I saw that he was banned. I said she is going to love hearing about that. 

On 12/22/2023 at 3:23 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

Girl This🤦🏾‍♀️

Happy Belated Birthday Beautiful 

On 12/23/2023 at 11:11 AM, Audrey Astor said:

Yeah, that was kinda fun! I think we all scored with him being banned though!

On 12/23/2023 at 11:37 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂😂😂😂 I can still bring him up in posts just for shits and gigs don't you even worry!

Yikes! You go baby girl!