Flyguy2024

Scammer working Loveland Fort Collins

15 posts in this topic

This chick is working the Loveland Fort Collins area. No reviews and scams people out of money. Had a car date and as soon as she had the money she literally jumped out of the car and ran into a hotel. Avoid at all costs. 

IMG_0047.jpeg

Better yet what is the deal with “car dates”? I can’t even imagine doing anything in a car? Cars are for transportation. So that in itself is sketchy! Then you can’t find where this particular girl advertises? Google her phone number! Sorry to say, you set your own self up for bs! And you are lucky you only walked a way a dollar short. 

I disagree. Maybe cars are only for transportation but I have a campervan and have some fun in it.

I cannot think of anything that is more risky and less discreet than fu**ing in a car in an alley or parking lot.  Maybe in a garage with the door down but then just go inside.  

9 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Sorry to say, you set your own self up for bs!

the op got what he paid for.

2 hours ago, mustang said:

I cannot think of anything that is more risky and less discreet than fu**ing in a car in an alley or parking lot.  Maybe in a garage with the door down but then just go inside.  

Hit your head on the steering wheel!,

On 12/11/2023 at 3:33 PM, gnarley_boy12 said:

I disagree. Maybe cars are only for transportation but I have a campervan and have some fun in it.

You take the camper van out in the country to have your fun? That I could see as being a great time. For me it is about being discreet while I am with someone.  I am not ashamed to kiss in a car. However to get naked and wild for money? No thank you! 

Hopefully the guys are helping each other to screen and use the tools available to avoid these situations. 

2 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Hopefully the guys are helping each other to screen and use the tools available to avoid these situations. 

According to the op ... obviously not!   

On 12/11/2023 at 10:19 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Better yet what is the deal with “car dates”? I can’t even imagine doing anything in a car? Cars are for transportation. So that in itself is sketchy! Then you can’t find where this particular girl advertises? Google her phone number! Sorry to say, you set your own self up for bs! And you are lucky you only walked a way a dollar short. 

Sketchy doesn’t even start to explain it.  I did it once and the mofo tried to kidnap me.  

car date = disaster on both sides 

On 12/13/2023 at 5:29 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I have a group where we help each other out with recommendations and "screening", but I'm sure we're in the vast minority.  I think most guys are winging it... and taking a lot of risks.  Review boards are supposed to help with that but you have to really work at reading between the lines and doing strong research.  I want everyone to be safe out there!

No reviews is a red flag!

Car dates is another red flag!

Spending your time and $$$ on a provider who has no street cred .... requires a leap of faith (and, lack of street-smarts).

Nobody deserves to be robbed. Nobody deserves to be scammed. Even when doing something risky. OP isn't asking for sympathy. OP just made a public service announcement.  Thanks Flyguy2024.