Savoir Faire

Double Standards

14 posts in this topic

What examples of situations between MALE/FEMALE would you classify as DOUBLE STANDARDS? I will go first and post one of many that I have encountered. I know this woman that wants to meet up with me but she lives in another state. She says, here is my schedule, I have these days off, are you going to make it happen? To put it BLUNTLY, all you have to do is pay for my ticket to come and I am there. I said to her that I am busy those days and why can't you buy your own ticket? She says that she is saving up her money for something else LOL. I got a chuckle out of that one. Then she said if you don't want to buy my ticket, you can come to me. I said okay, are  you going to buy my ticket and she shouts, hecks no, you have to come back this way to do business anyways, why would I buy you a ticket? I said the reason you would buy me a ticket is EXACTLY the same reason as why you want me to buy your ticket to come see me. Then she says, you are the man, its your job to buy the ticket LOL. I said, hows about you buy your ticket when you want to come see me and I will buy my ticket when I want to come see you. She still doesn't think that she should buy a ticket in this situation for her or me. Do you feel this particular situation is a DOUBLE STANDARD? 

She is not a companion I take it? She is someone you met outside of “our realm”? If so, is she financially stable enough and really wishes to meet with you? Great! Maybe she can go on some solo adventures if the two of you decide that there is no compatibility between the two of you ?. Either way, it is highly important that you both decide to set doable boundaries between the two of you. Honesty, you sound totally uninterested. And that she is the only one who is in pursuing you. Why write  about this situation? Oooooo it feeds your ego! 

Does not really sound like a double standard to me, it sounds like a traditional dating attitude. You ask a woman out to dinner. The man traditionally picks up the check. In this case, "the check" for the meeting DATE is the cost of someone's ticket. So her request seems quite normal to me. Now, I suppose you COULD be concerned that if you buy her a ticket she might cash it in or not use it. Frankly, I consider that unlikely since she suggested you come see her, but maybe its your concern. In that event, suggest she buy her own ticket and explain that you will  reimburse her when she actually arrives. That seems reasonable. 

On 9/29/2023 at 3:51 AM, Savoir Faire said:

What examples of situations between MALE/FEMALE would you classify as DOUBLE STANDARDS? I will go first and post one of many that I have encountered. I know this woman that wants to meet up with me but she lives in another state. She says, here is my schedule, I have these days off, are you going to make it happen? To put it BLUNTLY, all you have to do is pay for my ticket to come and I am there. I said to her that I am busy those days and why can't you buy your own ticket? She says that she is saving up her money for something else LOL. I got a chuckle out of that one. Then she said if you don't want to buy my ticket, you can come to me. I said okay, are  you going to buy my ticket and she shouts, hecks no, you have to come back this way to do business anyways, why would I buy you a ticket? I said the reason you would buy me a ticket is EXACTLY the same reason as why you want me to buy your ticket to come see me. Then she says, you are the man, its your job to buy the ticket LOL. I said, hows about you buy your ticket when you want to come see me and I will buy my ticket when I want to come see you. She still doesn't think that she should buy a ticket in this situation for her or me. Do you feel this particular situation is a DOUBLE STANDARD? 

No, I don't think it's a double standard because it didn't happen. 

On 10/7/2023 at 11:38 PM, sparkey600 said:

No, I don't think it's a double standard because it didn't happen. 

Yaaaa babbeee! himz hot potatoes!!!!!🤩🤩 of course it did!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

A TOB LEGEND?!🤣

On 10/8/2023 at 11:48 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

In his imagination sure baby girl! LOL!

On 10/6/2023 at 3:38 PM, Admiral C said:

Does not really sound like a double standard to me, it sounds like a traditional dating attitude. You ask a woman out to dinner. The man traditionally picks up the check. In this case, "the check" for the meeting DATE is the cost of someone's ticket. So her request seems quite normal to me. Now, I suppose you COULD be concerned that if you buy her a ticket she might cash it in or not use it. Frankly, I consider that unlikely since she suggested you come see her, but maybe its your concern. In that event, suggest she buy her own ticket and explain that you will  reimburse her when she actually arrives. That seems reasonable. 

A traditional dating attitude = DOUBLE STANDARD. In my case, I didn't ask her to come, she volunteered even though I was busy the time she picked to come. I think you missed the entire point LOL. Thanks for your input...................

How's this for a double standard?

You indulge your, hopelessly spoiled, ATF in "Royal DATO" (i.e., you lather her up and wantonly eat her a&#hole with Reddi Wip) as she buries her face in the pillow, and, after you cum up for air ... there's no quid pro quo; there's no reciprocation; there's no returning the favor!

WTF?

(What a slap in the face!)

What a 1-way street!

That, could be the ultimate double standard!

No?

(Some providers got it good ... and lead a charmed life!)

3 minutes ago, TheRightStuff said:

You indulge your, hopelessly spoiled, ATF in "Royal DATO" (i.e., you lather her up and wantonly eat her a&#hole with Reddi Wip) as she buries her face in the pillow, and, after you cum up for air ... there's no quid pro quo; there's no reciprocation; there's no returning the favor!

WTF?

What a 1-way street!

No?

😂😂😂😂😂 you really should join usasg

6 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

😂😂😂😂😂 you really should join usasg

Think about it!

Some providers are hopelessly spoiled , and do indeed, lead a charmed life!

They got smitten regulars who are shameless DATO aficionados paying them beaucoup $$$ ... to eat their a&#holes (with Reddi Wip)!

Think about that!

(For a provider ... does it get any better than that?)

I THINK NOT!

On 5/4/2024 at 7:53 PM, TheRightStuff said:

WTF?

What a 1-way street!

No?

If you arrange for a Grecian journey with a favored lass, upon completion you want her to reciprocate? 

On 5/4/2024 at 8:28 PM, TheRightStuff said:

Think about it!

Some providers are hopelessly spoiled , and do indeed, lead a charmed life!

They got smitten regulars who are shameless DATO aficionados paying them beaucoup $$$ ... to eat their a&#holes (with Reddi Wip)!

Think about that!

(For a provider ... does it get any better than that?)

I THINK NOT!

I think you've got to do things to women you enjoy doing for the pleasure it brings the both of you, not because you expect the same in return.