rhood

Kik

17 posts in this topic

Hello all, 

Been a longtime since I've been on here. Been out of the hobby so to speak. I have a question. Now mind you I don't plan on using this topic I have a question about. Just curious.

On a certain messenger platform they have groups where you send a lovely lady some gratitude before meeting her. ( trying to be careful with my wording here). Is this the new way of doing things? I understand some ladies requiring deposits but this does not seem like that. Just curious if anyone has any insight on this subject. 

Thank you!

Edited by rhood

What is the name of this website so I’m just curious?

7 hours ago, rhood said:

Hello all, 

Been a longtime since I've been on here. Been out of the hobby so to speak. I have a question. Now mind you I don't plan on using this topic I have a question about. Just curious.

On a certain messenger platform they have groups where you send a lovely lady some gratitude before meeting her. ( trying to be careful with my wording here). Is this the new way of doing things? I understand some ladies requiring deposits but this does not seem like that. Just curious if anyone has any insight on this subject. 

Thank you!

I read that deposit requests are more frequent than in years past, but that is not my experience. I have paid one deposit, about a year ago. 

5 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I read that deposit requests are more frequent than in years past, but that is not my experience. I have paid one deposit, about a year ago. 

@sb1212 I like to believe that many of the ladies request them due to having gone through the pain of getting showered, room ready, makeup, wickedly beautiful, music….NS/NC 

You have a great reputation @sb1212  chances are ladies know you will show if you set the date and time. It really bites hard to be stood up! And lately it has been a popular trend to take deposits to ward off the clown show. Because of the ones who play games. We all get our share of nonsense. Some more than others and the new ladies really have a hard time.

There are some who do that, some ask for deposits, some require subscriptions to things like OnlyFans, etc.  There are tons of ways the ladies are trying to meet their needs.   I will sometimes pay a deposit if I can mail it to a physical mailbox, but choose to not subscribe or pay on any of the social sites because all the online payment options have to be tied to my real world info.  
Lots of options out there with a myriad of requirements. 

On 9/3/2023 at 5:19 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

What is the name of this website so I’m just curious?

It's kik. Messenger app. There discussion groups you can participate in. All varieties of topic/groups. Local groups etc. Some have ladies and you can meet them but the ask for half up front. Seems shady and quite possibly not real. They are all over the site. Was just curious if that's the way the hobby was heading. 

Unless the lady in question was a well known lady from TOB, I wouldn’t give a deposit.

On KIK it could be a guy who is scamming you. It would be easy to steal a ladies photos and pretend you are her to scam a guy into thinking you are meeting the lady in question.

Also, when meeting a lady, never give her the money to go pay for the room. You most likely will never see her again.

I don't think he is talking about deposits here.  I think he is talking about giving a lady some money up front, online, so she will agree to interact with you, and that might lead to a booking. Kind of like paying at the door to get into the strip club.  Not clear if that money would be applied to the total total charged later or not, my guess is not. If that is what he is talking about, I personally would not do it. But I do see this as a tactic some ladies might use to cut through all the static and see who out there is worthy of her engaging with.

8 hours ago, rhood said:

It's kik. Messenger app. There discussion groups you can participate in. All varieties of topic/groups. Local groups etc. Some have ladies and you can meet them but the ask for half up front. Seems shady and quite possibly not real. They are all over the site. Was just curious if that's the way the hobby was heading. 

Never heard of such a program and  yes most of us ladies are very skeptical of such websites. You know if it sounds too good to be true thinking? 

On 9/5/2023 at 11:49 AM, Mustang87 said:

I don't think he is talking about deposits here.  I think he is talking about giving a lady some money up front, online, so she will agree to interact with you, and that might lead to a booking. Kind of like paying at the door to get into the strip club.  Not clear if that money would be applied to the total total charged later or not, my guess is not. If that is what he is talking about, I personally would not do it. But I do see this as a tactic some ladies might use to cut through all the static and see who out there is worthy of her engaging with.

Yes, you are correct. This is what I am talking about. I personally feel it's a total scam. Do enough people fall for this that they make enough money to continue to do it? It's all over KiK. It's a whole business. Not individual ladies. The ladies work for an entity. ( if they are indeed ladies) most likely not even local or even in the area. Some poor schmuck sends them money or a gift card or whatever to meet. But do they ever meet and if they do is it actually who they are talking to? My guess is they are chatting with someone in a room in some far off location. And if there is someone they meet then she is just sitting in a room waiting for a text saying " so in so is on there way". And I don't need to tell you what that means. That's a whole different topic. 

Edited by rhood

I would only ever send a deposit to a long standing lady that has a great private and public reputation. 

KiK is Whatsapp's methed-out cousin. I wouldn't be inclined to believe any one on there is who they say they are. You may as well toss the money out the window, it'll work about as well for what you're hoping to do.

0*Wv5rHUzi5-61HcCw.jpg

Yeah. I was just curious if enough men fell  for this. 

As @Audrey Astor stated if the lady has a good reputation with great reviews chances are you will do well with seeing her. Google her number and name. If she is established you will pull up quite a history of information. Giving money away on a website? That just does’t sound very safe at all. 

On 9/3/2023 at 1:45 PM, rhood said:

Hello all, 

Thank you!

Nope. Run away as fast as you can!

On 9/7/2023 at 6:17 AM, rhood said:

Yes, you are correct. This is what I am talking about. I personally feel it's a total scam. Do enough people fall for this that they make enough money to continue to do it? It's all over KiK. It's a whole business. Not individual ladies. The ladies work for an entity. ( if they are indeed ladies) most likely not even local or even in the area. Some poor schmuck sends them money or a gift card or whatever to meet. But do they ever meet and if they do is it actually who they are talking to? My guess is they are chatting with someone in a room in some far off location. And if there is someone they meet then she is just sitting in a room waiting for a text saying " so in so is on there way". And I don't need to tell you what that means. That's a whole different topic. 

If you think it's a scam, then why are you asking so many questions? If you think this is a scam, go on to something you feel comfortable with. There are a lot of verified members here you can get to know better. Let it go, really!