Romanticgoof

Immature Adults these days...

49 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

What are you saying @Hobby Hobbit or making reference  too?! As for @Romanticgoof he has written a few reviews. He is however new to talking on forum.

New = 7 posts. Here = forums. Privilege to pay = please baby PLEASE take my donation.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

New = 7 posts. Here = forums. Privilege to pay = please baby PLEASE take my donation.

Does anyone not get this comment either? Sorry, I am so confused, possibly even more. 

48 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Does anyone not get this comment either? Sorry, I am so confused, possibly even more. 

When I said "new around here" I meant only 7 posts in the forum. Hard to explain privilege to pay without landing in quicksand. May I PM you?

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

When I said "new around here" I meant only 7 posts in the forum. Hard to explain privilege to pay without landing in quicksand. May I PM you?

@Hobby Hobbit he is not new to TOB. @Romanticgoof isonly new to the forums. What is your objective with cartoons and taunting people?!

Me? 

13 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

@Hobby Hobbit he is not new to TOB. @Romanticgoof isonly new to the forums. What is your objective with cartoons and taunting people?!

Me? 

13 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Me? 

Lol. Never you mind.

Sounds like she forgot what customer service is all about. This is a business and should be conducted as one. You mentioned her being an established provider. Possibly jaded by the job? Who knows but it should not fall upon the innocent. Sorry you had that experience. Better luck in the future.

On 8/7/2023 at 11:08 PM, Romanticgoof said:

So, trying to set a date with a lady I've been following for some time. She states that she only takes same day appointments, which doesn't work for me - I have an actual job (otherwise known as "source of her donation") and I can't just not show up while I wait for her to tell me if today's a good day or not. So I very politely tell her that doesn't work for me as I can't just make my schedule up as I go along, so I ask politely again if she would be OK with setting a time for next week. She says that's fine as long as I leave a deposit, which I then tell her I'd be OK with as long as we can set a time that works for both of us next week. How unreasonable, eh? Next message is: send deposit on cash app now. No confirmation of date or time she'd be available. Fifteen minutes later: "blocked".

FYI, to repeat: this is an established provider. She's not on TOB, but she has a long track record and a ton of reviews.

One thing I've learned in this hobby is that the best way to preview a bad date is bad communication or flaky behavior leading up to it. If she sucks this bad at client relations, the date's going to suck, and not in a good way.

I suppose this brings me to my question: I've been doing this for a few years now, and it seems that this sort of nonsense is getting more frequent. I get that these ladies are scammed and stood up all the time, and that's crappy, but at the same time, I've never done that, and what's wrong with giving your client, who's a busy guy (like about 99% of the other guys who can actually hobby) the basic courtesy of setting a date that works for both of you before sending money?

Is anyone else seeing this?

And thus endeth my rant.

Hmmm, I guess everyone has their way of doing things and running their business. I prefer to book ahead. I have a job, family, responsibilities as well. Us ladies Require more preparation than men. I don’t hang out freshly shaved, in makeup and lingerie.😂 Sorry to blow any fantasies. More often than not, it’s a messy pony tail, sweaty, in a 2003 tshirt.  

I’m  perplexed by the above. If I had decided to block someone,, I wouldn’t accept the funds/deposit is the first place, but then again I was not part of that conversation. Better luck going forward, and finding someone else. 

8 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Hmmm, I guess everyone has their way of doing things and running their business. I prefer to book ahead. I have a job, family, responsibilities as well. Us ladies Require more preparation than men. I don’t hang out freshly shaved, in makeup and lingerie.😂 Sorry to blow any fantasies. More often than not, it’s a messy pony tail, sweaty, in a 2003 tshirt.  

I’m  perplexed by the above. If I had decided to block someone,, I wouldn’t accept the funds/deposit is the first place, but then again I was not part of that conversation. Better luck going forward, and finding someone else. 

Perhaps it's that you're a lady in a roomful of girls.

On 8/7/2023 at 11:08 PM, Romanticgoof said:

So, trying to set a date with a lady I've been following for some time. She states that she only takes same day appointments, which doesn't work for me - I have an actual job (otherwise known as "source of her donation") and I can't just not show up while I wait for her to tell me if today's a good day or not. So I very politely tell her that doesn't work for me as I can't just make my schedule up as I go along, so I ask politely again if she would be OK with setting a time for next week. She says that's fine as long as I leave a deposit, which I then tell her I'd be OK with as long as we can set a time that works for both of us next week. How unreasonable, eh? Next message is: send deposit on cash app now. No confirmation of date or time she'd be available. Fifteen minutes later: "blocked".

FYI, to repeat: this is an established provider. She's not on TOB, but she has a long track record and a ton of reviews.

One thing I've learned in this hobby is that the best way to preview a bad date is bad communication or flaky behavior leading up to it. If she sucks this bad at client relations, the date's going to suck, and not in a good way.

I suppose this brings me to my question: I've been doing this for a few years now, and it seems that this sort of nonsense is getting more frequent. I get that these ladies are scammed and stood up all the time, and that's crappy, but at the same time, I've never done that, and what's wrong with giving your client, who's a busy guy (like about 99% of the other guys who can actually hobby) the basic courtesy of setting a date that works for both of you before sending money?

Is anyone else seeing this?

And thus endeth my rant.

This is sadly, becoming more and more common. I’ve had numerous clients tell me that I am part of a dying breed, and there are still quite a few of us out there.  In reference to what Audrey said yes, we do have to primp. We do have to shave. We do have to put on lingerie..  I have always preferred high end undergarments…. As I only see fit for the high end donations.  However, this is the industry WE have chosen.  So, posting prior to primping, seems to make life a lot less stressful and demanding in the fact that you’re not always in a rush. It’s just like being an executive assistant. Part of the job is typing. Part of the job is making travel arrangements. It’s part of the job. I hope you have better luck. It’s unfortunate that these people seem to be asking for deposits. I feel the majority of them, however, may be in their grandmothers basement somewhere in Brazil or China but that’s just my take on it.

KISSES

ELLE

On 8/13/2023 at 9:43 AM, MyraGold said:

Wow you think you know a lot! Lol. Hmm maybe I’ve had my time wasted by  million people who can’t follow simple instructions and can relate. I guess you might not get it since you spend all day everyday on here, but some of us are too busy! Just to give you perspective since you need a thorough explanation (:

You nailed it ! 🤣  I've been away for awhile and decided to jump on here, briefly. You're absolutely right about having a real life that doesn't revolve "stalking" on here 24/7 . 🤣😂   Instead of creating a "blacklist"  create a " I have no life list"  🤣😂    So happy I have my list of ATF's who are reliable and mature

On 8/24/2023 at 0:17 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I know it's been awhile, but I definitely enjoy seeing you in a pony tail and t-shirt! 😍   Very sexy turn on! 🥒 👅

On 8/8/2023 at 9:44 AM, Romanticgoof said:

Who’s whining? I was just asking (and quite politely, I might add) if she does prebooking. An ad isn’t a Supreme Court order, for goodness’ sake - exceptions can be made if they’re reasonable, and I’ve had providers do just that. If that didn’t work for her, she should have said “sorry, that’s not how I work - maybe give me a call if you have a free day” or something equally polite to that effect. No harm, no foul. Instead she asked for a deposit without first telling me whether we could actually get together, and then was rude when I asked - again, politely - whether we could set a time and date before I sent said deposit. If we’re making this about business practices…be rude to YOUR new potential customers and see what happens. 

You must learn to harness your inner "Soup Nazi" in this biz......"NEXT!!" Now I get it...sometimes a set of pictures look so good you can scarcely contain your enthusiasm, but eventually, you must read the text of the ad. Suddenly you see she has business practices\procedures that don't work for you ...."NEXT!" Move on. Don't expect or try to get her to change for you. While on the subject, maintain that mindset when reading reviews. "These reviews indicate that she does not offer what I want....."  " NEXT!" That kind of quick trigger and short memory will save you, and her lots of annoyance. 

On 8/10/2023 at 5:08 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

There's, follow her protocol, which surely goes a long way, and there's closed mouths don't get fed. And every no gets you closer to the bank withdrawal I meant, yes. Such a fine line we walk, gentlemen.

What struck me most about this was the idea that customer service matters, something sorely lacking in this industry I mean, hobby.

Unfortunately, there are bad eggs on both sides.  And I have to say it is more guys who pull the flakey card.  I wish it wasn’t so but the ladies deserve our ultimate respect.  Already said, find someone who you connect with and move on when needed.

On 8/24/2023 at 0:17 PM, Audrey Astor said:

I love a lady casual, natural, and comfortable.  Those ladies are happy and full of joy, especially pony tails and 100% cotton worn in tees.

On 8/29/2023 at 6:21 PM, Admiral C said:

You must learn to harness your inner "Soup Nazi" in this biz......"NEXT!!" Now I get it...sometimes a set of pictures look so good you can scarcely contain your enthusiasm, but eventually, you must read the text of the ad. Suddenly you see she has business practices\procedures that don't work for you ...."NEXT!" Move on. Don't expect or try to get her to change for you. While on the subject, maintain that mindset when reading reviews. "These reviews indicate that she does not offer what I want....."  " NEXT!" That kind of quick trigger and short memory will save you, and her lots of annoyance. 

Perfect advice 

On 8/27/2023 at 9:15 PM, Imyrhklbry said:

I know it's been awhile, but I definitely enjoy seeing you in a pony tail and t-shirt! 😍   Very sexy turn on! 🥒 👅

My only problem with that would be an overpowering desire to chuck a bucket of water onto the front of that t-shirt for obvious reasons...but that would be damned rude.

On 8/31/2023 at 6:37 PM, Admiral C said:

My only problem with that would be an overpowering desire to chuck a bucket of water onto the front of that t-shirt for obvious reasons...but that would be damned rude.

Damp the experience for the evening?!

On 8/31/2023 at 4:49 PM, MovieTime said:

Unfortunately, there are bad eggs on both sides.  And I have to say it is more guys who pull the flakey card.  I wish it wasn’t so but the ladies deserve our ultimate respect.  Already said, find someone who you connect with and move on when needed.

You know this how? 🤯Presumably second-hand, be sure to leave some Kool-Aid for the others dying of thirst-thirst. A mere microcosm of a vast universe, an objective read through these forums, and reviews, proves there's plenty of reason to doubt, even reject that assertion.

Now, rarely seen in these forums, we can agree LADIES that understand and respect the hobby ecosystem deserve even more respect than your words express. The rest need to forgive daddy/heal the mother wound, already.✌🏾

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 8/8/2023 at 7:43 AM, Bit Banger said:

There two(2) situations where I have given deposits:

1) Group events, like Super Bowl parties.

2) Travel companions

In both situations I have visited the YL(s) receiving the deposit several times before.

If a YL is reluctant to establish a next week appointment, move on to someone who will.

I know I m new ish and not as established but my view is I have had 30-40 people pre book and zero have shown up when they book non same day and that’s even with me following up with them hours prior to the appointments. Only crickets……. I m with her I only like same day appointments what if it’s dead and I need to leave town then I wait and then they never follow through.   If they sent a deposit I would feel better but I m too good of a person I wouldn’t want that and them to lose the deposit if they don’t show.  I agree it’s what works for each individual. It’s different for girls with limited schedules and limited availability also I would imagine.  

Best wishes to all!