HeavenlyBellaCO

Plastic surgery is it worth it?

23 posts in this topic

Hello Everyone!

I recently had SEVERAL surgeries done and am now in recovery. I was wondering has anyone else done 4 procedures at once and lived to tell about 🤣🤣🤣The recovery time is a little longer BUT THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING! That’s why I went back to my previous Dr in CO! But seriously has anyone else done this? What was your recovery like? And are you happy with the results? 

3 hours ago, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Hello Everyone!

I recently had SEVERAL surgeries done and am now in recovery. I was wondering has anyone else done 4 procedures at once and lived to tell about 🤣🤣🤣The recovery time is a little longer BUT THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING! That’s why I went back to my previous Dr in CO! But seriously has anyone else done this? What was your recovery like? And are you happy with the results? 

NO!

1 hour ago, Elle Blake said:

NO!

As in you wouldn’t have it done? Or you are against man made improvements done to yourself?

I personally think natural beauty is wonderful🙏And I also believe in a person’s choice to improve on their natural beauty…As long as the improvement is done for their own well being and self love ❤️

Hobbit don't care for it and, as MOSTLY :P seen on his favorites list, tends to pass on the opportunity to acquire the taste.

Not to mention, significant research indicates the dysmorphia driving the trend results in a heightened risk of post-enhancement suicide https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2861519/.

Hobbit likes it hairy, too.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 7/13/2023 at 7:09 AM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

Hello Everyone!

Off topic, Bella, but if you get back to Colorado, let us know!

On 7/13/2023 at 0:07 PM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

As in you wouldn’t have it done? Or you are against man made improvements done to yourself?

No I don’t believe in changing what you been given!  So I guess I would be somewhat against man-made improvements. If you want to call them improvements. You should love who you are!  Then that kind of surgery would not be an issue.  That  is MY motto… if you can’t love who you are inside and out then you need to learn how to quickly. The universe doesn’t give you what you want. It gives you who you are!  For example, if you kept keep saying yourself oh my god my belly, is so big or I feel so fat, I have stretch marks, etc. You will only continue to get more and more of those types of things. If you see yourself as beautiful, sexy thin, and your truly believe it, then that’s what the universe will give you back.

3 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

No I don’t believe in changing what you been given!  So I guess I would be somewhat against man-made improvements. If you want to call them improvements. You should love who you are!  Then that kind of surgery would not be an issue.  That  is MY motto… if you can’t love who you are inside and out then you need to learn how to quickly. The universe doesn’t give you what you want. It gives you who you are!  For example, if you kept keep saying yourself oh my god my belly, is so big or I feel so fat, I have stretch marks, etc. You will only continue to get more and more of those types of things. If you see yourself as beautiful, sexy thin, and your truly believe it, then that’s what the universe will give you back.

Ellie, I love your motto. But then again, you have a perfect body. I for one do not oppose surgeries to try to get that "perfect body" if that is what they are seeking.

You are blessed with a perfect body in MYHO...A lot of ladies are not as confident as you. I say all is good!  I love your take on this thread!

31 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

Ellie, I love your motto. But then again, you have a perfect body. I for one do not oppose surgeries to try to get that "perfect body" if that is what they are seeking.

You are blessed with a perfect body in MYHO...A lot of ladies are not as confident as you. I say all is good!  I love your take on this thread!

I do not have the perfect body. And I am definitely not confident of the way I look so you’re mistaken.

On 7/13/2023 at 0:09 PM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

I personally think natural beauty is wonderful🙏And I also believe in a person’s choice to improve on their natural beauty…As long as the improvement is done for their own well being and self love ❤️

Ms Bella its ALL ABOUT YOU when it comes to improving upon YOURSELF/BODY. Its a decision that you and only you will have to live with, so as long as you are happy with the improvements, DO YOU as much as possible and enjoy LIFE.........................

7 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

Ms Blake this reminds me of a friend of mine that use to work for a plastic surgeon. Women would pay 50 - 150 K for the whole nine and we would see them walk in with that I don't like myself attitude, then get the surgery and each return visit they would love the new results.................I guess what I am trying to say is the women do learn to love their new man-made improvements if you get my drift. I am glad I am a man, we don't have that type of pressure on us, just make a little LOOT and the rest is history..................

23 hours ago, Elle Blake said:

I do not have the perfect body. And I am definitely not confident of the way I look so you’re mistaken.

Your body may not be perfect, but it is awesome.  I agree, make the best of what you have.  Mine is good enough…

BUT THE RESULTS ARE AMAZING!

Happy for you! I'm too chicken, personally, but can't wait to see pictures of the new you! :-)

On 7/26/2023 at 0:17 AM, Elle Blake said:

As far as I'm concerned, and my tastes you have the perfect body.

On 7/26/2023 at 3:54 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Blake this reminds me of a friend of mine that use to work for a plastic surgeon. Women would pay 50 - 150 K for the whole nine and we would see them walk in with that I don't like myself attitude, then get the surgery and each return visit they would love the new results.................I guess what I am trying to say is the women do learn to love their new man-made improvements if you get my drift. I am glad I am a man, we don't have that type of pressure on us, just make a little LOOT and the rest is history..................

my responses right now it didn’t say never.

On 7/22/2023 at 11:05 PM, Romanticgoof said:

Off topic, Bella, but if you get back to Colorado, let us know!

I came back to get checked out by my plastic surgeon then I’m leaving again💋sorry sweetie

On 7/28/2023 at 0:45 PM, JessicaJonesing said:

Happy for you! I'm too chicken, personally, but can't wait to see pictures of the new you! :-)

New pics are up lovely💋

I wish all you lovely ladies a wonderful summer and winter💋💋💋CO is a beautiful place to visit🙏😇🙏

On 7/26/2023 at 0:17 AM, Elle Blake said:

Yes you are who you are.   who among us has the PERFECT BODY? I like yours as it suits me just fine and you know how to use it.   You also have a great philosophy. 

3 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I’m not sure what you had “fixed”, but apparently it was not your brain, black heart 🖤, or conscious. Go back! Don’t bother us until it’s corrected! Please! 

Baffled by her honesty!! Very bizarre behavior I delt with today 

Edited by Chloeblue83

Hello Everyone!

Don't stand too close to the fire 🔥 ..   jus' sayin' 

Hello Everyone!

Make sure you stay away from any open flames, like candles & such ....