Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChristianRose

If You Won A Million Dollars What Would U Buy

23 posts in this topic

If I won a million dollars man oh man where do I start. I would pay my student loans. Then buy my dream car and house. Invest the rest 

Depending on what state you live in, you will only have about 600,000 after taxes. Then you'll have to deal with all the family and friends that suddenly remembered your name.  Even your dog will want a new bone. 

Take the net and buy JEPI, reinvest the divs and wait until that’s producing 10k/month. EZ

On 2/14/2023 at 6:24 PM, geecue2 said:

Definitely ready for spring. 

Lol you right tho

On 2/21/2023 at 7:36 PM, ChristianRose said:

If I won a million dollars man oh man where do I start. I would pay my student loans. Then buy my dream car and house. Invest the rest 

I would buy me a Savior Faire Beauty Salon/Strip Club with male/female strippers in it...................... 

18 hours ago, tide32 said:

Even your dog will want a new bone. 

My dog would definitely get a new bone. :D

Lets see....

1,000,000 - 400,000 (taxes)/400 per hour = 1,500 companion visits = about 1 each day for 4 years = tired/broke/happy. 

21 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I would buy me a Savior Faire Beauty Salon/Strip Club with male/female strippers in it...................... 

Oooouu okay now

8 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Lets see....

1,000,000 - 400,000 (taxes)/400 per hour = 1,500 companion visits = about 1 each day for 4 years = tired/broke/happy. 

Lol 😂 heard u

On 2/21/2023 at 7:36 PM, ChristianRose said:

GOOD for you.  I hope you win two million

I would probably endow 8 - 10 scholarships for students in the subject I taught at the college where I taught.  After wasting money to pay bills I would then spend the rest on wine, women and song.

Edited by mustang

I would buy a one way plane ticket, and travel. I travel very lightly, so I could travel for years and years.

On 2/23/2023 at 4:00 PM, sb1212 said:

Sound like a plan 

On 2/23/2023 at 4:00 PM, sb1212 said:

Lets see....

But!! You'll get interest on the funds in the bank. Run that through your calculator. Get back with us. :D

On 2/27/2023 at 2:07 PM, tide32 said:

But!! You'll get interest on the funds in the bank. Run that through your calculator. Get back with us. :D

Lol 😂 will do

Certificates of Deposit while interest rates are on the rise.

10 hours ago, ChristianRose said:

Lol 😂 will do

I was just being  wise ass. Don't bother. ;)

Buy better health care, travel a bit.

However, I don’t think a million is enough money to retire. At least not comfortably. 

4 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

However, I don’t think a million is enough money to retire. At least not comfortably

It’s not.

https://alloverfi.com/how-much-money-do-i-need-to-retire-in-denver-colorado/

Spoiler alert: about 700k-1.5 million 

Obviously there are many variables, but I think this is a good “ballpark”.

On 3/2/2023 at 5:26 PM, MrReindeer-9515 said:

It’s not.

https://alloverfi.com/how-much-money-do-i-need-to-retire-in-denver-colorado/

Spoiler alert: about 700k-1.5 million 

Obviously there are many variables, but I think this is a good “ballpark”.

When my family needed to put my dad in a nursing home it was 6-7k a month and the quality sucked back in 2017. I will defiantly read through your information. I am curious to know!!

On 3/2/2023 at 11:31 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

However, I don’t think a million is enough money to retire. At least not comfortably. 

Makes sense 

15 hours ago, ChristianRose said:

Makes sense 

Laughing over the fack I am far too practical about my life with my thinking and relationship with money. Having a million dollars for fun? I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that topic alone @ChristianRose. My parents when I was a child would ask me what I wanted for Christmas every year as well as my birthday and I would never be able to come up with an answer. 

What is it that you would do with such a windfall? 

18 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

When my family needed to put my dad in a nursing home, it was 6-7k a month, and the quality sucked back in 2017. I will defiantly read through your information. I am curious to know!!

My investments are seeing some improvement, but defiantly not enough money  at this point. I believe average recovery period is ten years with the stock market?  Sorry, 10 years means more time working. I do love this set career, don’t get me wrong! 

Wishing I could Rollplay this topic?! How to make something that is mentally tedious into something sexy and fun?! Pour it into a champagne flute, and drink it! Form it into chocolate cake? A favorite sex toy? 😂🤣😂 Naa now I am sounding ridiculous! Way too much information and frustration that goes on in my crazy head. Derailing the topic enough for you I think... Sorry! 

On 3/4/2023 at 1:42 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Laughing over the fack I am far too practical about my life with my thinking and relationship with money. Having a million dollars for fun? I am having a hard time wrapping my head around that topic alone @ChristianRose. My parents when I was a child would ask me what I wanted for Christmas every year as well as my birthday and I would never be able to come up with an answer. 

What is it that you would do with such a windfall? 

My investments are seeing some improvement, but defiantly not enough money  at this point. I believe average recovery period is ten years with the stock market?  Sorry, 10 years means more time working. I do love this set career, don’t get me wrong! 

Wishing I could Rollplay this topic?! How to make something that is mentally tedious into something sexy and fun?! Pour it into a champagne flute, and drink it! Form it into chocolate cake? A favorite sex toy? 😂🤣😂 Naa now I am sounding ridiculous! Way too much information and frustration that goes on in my crazy head. Derailing the topic enough for you I think... Sorry! 

Lol 😂 u good no judgement here