Savoir Faire

TOB Pet Peeves

74 posts in this topic

Please share some of your TOB Pet Peeves. I have a few of them that I would love to find out the answer too. Why do guys post on the 411 thread for information on a provider/woman and you never see them review or hear if they ever went to see the provider? I see some guys who have 10 plus 411 postings, yet not 1 review of any of the girls they asked for information on. Maybe some of you guys that this pertains too can help me understand WHY.........?????

M&M sometimes I have seen the girls they are asking about but I refuse to give them information because HISTORY shows that you aren't going to pay her a visit anyways, so why even bother. Hopefully, they will post their reasons LOL or forever remain silent. 

I know of a few girls/women that have been using the same pics since FOREVER as well. I agree, nobody is going to look the same and thats from taking a pic a day or so later. I can safely say that for me, I love when a woman takes new pics, BEST DAMN MARKETING TOOL EVER in my opinion. Thanks for sharing.............

12 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

I have no Idea why they don't post.

Maybe they just like to see who responds?

Turt if they go and see the provider and don't post, thats a very SELFISH ACT in my opinion. You have all these awesome TOB guys that go out of their way to give the best information they can and these guys don't have the decency to share their session. Its all about helping one another on here in my book and reviews do just that. Kudos to those that respond and help those FUCKERS LOL who I know aren't going to go see the provider ANYWAYS.............Thanks for sharing ...........

7 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

M&M sometimes I have seen the girls they are asking about but I refuse to give them information because HISTORY shows that you aren't going to pay her a visit anyways, so why even bother. Hopefully, they will post their reasons LOL or forever remain silent. I know of a few girls/women that have been using the same pics since FOREVER as well. I agree, nobody is going to look the same and thats from taking a pic a day or so later. I can safely say that for me,

I love when a woman takes new pics, BEST DAMN MARKETING TOOL EVER in my opinion. Thanks for sharing.............

I have to agree @BEST DAMN MARKETING TOOL EVER in my opinion , Why I do them about every 3 months or so 

I love to do reviews when the lady agrees to me posting.

Just been out of the game for awhile. 

14 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

I have to agree @BEST DAMN MARKETING TOOL EVER in my opinion , Why I do them about every 3 months or so 

Ms Gina you are a smart woman. I can't tell you how many times I have been doing something and a provider has sent me a photo just to say HI and let me know that she's in town.........................All I can tell you is it makes me feel appreciated and when The Savior feels appreciated, a visit in person is definitely going to happen.................. 

9 hours ago, Turtle138 said:

I love to do reviews when the lady agrees to me posting.

Just been out of the game for awhile. 

Turt take your time, I don't think The Game is going anywhere no time soon and will be waiting for your return....................

The biggest one I can think of for me is when the provider doesn't post new pics or update they're stats after things change for them. I'm not really into the Full figured it bbw ladies. Just not my thing. But when I show up expecting a 110lb  pettite female and what I get is something not even close to that, I'm not that person to say anything about it and leave, that's rude. But would have maybe gone somewhere else? Probably so.

The best thing on Tob is I've never had anything bad happen to me here. Can't say the same about other sites. Tob is just comfortable. Just needs more talent. 

Well I don't know if this is a "pet peeve" or just a disappointment.  

I usually read the ad text, look at the photos; skim the reviews and then click on the website link to learn more about the provider and determine rates.  I am disappointed when the ad website link takes you to the provider's OF site.

Might be just me.

8 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Gina you are a smart woman. I can't tell you how many times I have been doing something and a provider has sent me a photo just to say HI and let me know that she's in town.........................All I can tell you is it makes me feel appreciated and when The Savior feels appreciated, a visit in person is definitely going to happen.................. 

I don't send photos I feel I have 100's on my website and on TOB and every site out there .. But hey if you can get them go for it lol 

I'm doing a new shoot DEC 2 

Edited by lustybustygina

On 11/15/2022 at 7:39 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

The 411 on the forum is 90% lazy fuckers who just refuse.to do their own research. But they have plenty of time to ONLY post 411 about random girls nobody has heard of.  

My biggest pet peeve is seeing girls using the same pics since I came here 5 years ago.  I'm a woman and know that you can't look exactly the same 😂... and then there's men who say "you don't look like your pics when you posted new pics yesterday. 

I notice that too. I see provider put pics up that they used ten years ago. I guess they don't realize we pay attention. Sometimes. 

On 11/17/2022 at 11:39 AM, Necron 99 said:

Well I don't know if this is a "pet peeve" or just a disappointment.  

I usually read the ad text, look at the photos; skim the reviews and then click on the website link to learn more about the provider and determine rates.  I am disappointed when the ad website link takes you to the provider's OF site.

Might be just me.

N99 I haven't ran into any providers with this type of hook up as of yet but I can see why that would bother you. I would classify that as a pet peeve and a disappointment. 

On 11/17/2022 at 0:22 PM, lustybustygina said:

I don't send photos I feel I have 100's on my website and on TOB and every site out there .. But hey if you can get them go for it lol 

I'm doing a new shoot DEC 2 

Ms Gina do you, I totally understand................. Good luck on your new shoot...............

The 411 on the forum is 90% lazy fuckers who just refuse.to do their own research. But they have plenty of time to ONLY post 411 about random girls nobody has heard of.  

Ha Ha, funny shit Megan!

My biggest pet peeve is seeing girls using the same pics since I came here 5 years ago.  I'm a woman and know that you can't look exactly the same 😂... and then there's men who say "you don't look like your pics when you posted new pics yesterday. 

On 11/16/2022 at 1:22 PM, lustybustygina said:

Not a pet peeve necessarily, but I often wonder how a lady uses pictures that are 5, 7, or even 10 years in her ads? 

And the best marketing tool is newer pictures!! It ALWAYS motivates me to see a lady without a doubt!

9 hours ago, parkercole said:

Not a pet peeve necessarily, but I often wonder how a lady uses pictures that are 5, 7, or even 10 years in her ads? 

And the best marketing tool is newer pictures!! It ALWAYS motivates me to see a lady without a doubt!

I don't really care that she uses old ass pics as much as I hate when someone asks for a "recent selfie" when I have one on my profile with the day before date.....

On 11/17/2022 at 6:07 PM, tide32 said:

I notice that too. I see provider put pics up that they used ten years ago. I guess they don't realize we pay attention. Sometimes. 

Agreed. Sometimes that is......

On 11/21/2022 at 6:47 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

I don't really care that she uses old ass pics as much as I hate when someone asks for a "recent selfie" when I have one on my profile with the day before date.....

Men can't or don't read dates lol  I get asked are you still in town , when I've been gone for a month 

@livealittlelovealot - Denver "needs more talent"? Dude! Open your eyes! You're in candy land!

TOB is great. I have two. The "90% lazy fuckers" princesses for no fucking reason and their captain saviors.

Personal drama and vendettas

unwritten rules

concealed (sometimes poorly) agendas

trolls

where the hell did humor and fun go?

9 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

@livealittlelovealot - Denver "needs more talent"? Dude! Open your eyes! You're in candy land!

TOB is great. I have two. The "90% lazy fuckers" princesses for no fucking reason and their captain saviors.

LOL @ Captain Saviors/Save A Hoes.......... Definitely on my list but further down ............................. Thanks for your input..........

On 11/17/2022 at 11:28 AM, livealittlelovealot said:

The biggest one I can think of for me is when the provider doesn't post new pics or update they're stats after things change for them. I'm not really into the Full figured it bbw ladies. Just not my thing. But when I show up expecting a 110lb  pettite female and what I get is something not even close to that, I'm not that person to say anything about it and leave, that's rude. But would have maybe gone somewhere else? Probably so.

The best thing on Tob is I've never had anything bad happen to me here. Can't say the same about other sites. Tob is just comfortable. Just needs more talent. 

Mr Love A Lot I am in agreement with you on FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. I always give TOB a thumbs up because you pretty much will get close to what is advertised on most cases. As far as TOB needing more talent, take a look at the new reviews/new post. Them Latinas are not playing around LOL................

On 11/26/2022 at 7:43 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Oh hobbitch.... I take back what I said...  my biggest pet peeve is you. 🤦‍♀️

Edited by MeganMarie4u

On 11/27/2022 at 5:22 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

Oh hobbitch.... I take back what I said...  my biggest pet peeve is you. 🤦‍♀️

Oh, look! Hurt dogs holler!

the chemistry between you two is undeniable

Edited by JungleGeorge

11 hours ago, JungleGeorge said:

the chemistry between you two is undeniable

Yeah I love it when this happens

Dog Chase GIF - Dog Chase Water GIFs

For some reason the one thing that gets me is when the words “treat her with respect” are used in a review.

I thought this went without needing to be said, are we all assumed to be heathens and woman beaters?

Shouldn’t we be doing this regardless of an interaction?

That is all.