Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Social Media? Or Website?

19 posts in this topic

(Not) Sorry if this comes across as telling providers how to run their business, this PSA is to inform hapless fans that, with estimates of up to 90% of clientele being married, many if not most potential clients are way off the radar and, if anything like me, are highly unlikely to engage on any type of social media. Look, IDGAF how fine, a quick hover over any link flashes a red or green light to my pointer finger, immediately blocking the impulse to visit ANY Onlyfans, Twitter, Instagram, (insert RW platform here) because why. Homie don't play that.

I agree.  I won't do social media, I use a very disposable phone and I leave zero footprints or breadcrumbs while exercising in this hobby, and that includes not paying deposits.

59 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Your point being?

That providers using their social media profile instead of an actual website are missing opportunities.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

(Not) Sorry if this comes across as telling providers how to run their business, this PSA is to inform hapless fans that, with estimates of up to 90% of clientele being married, many if not most potential clients are way off the radar and, if anything like me, are highly unlikely to engage on any type of social media. Look, IDGAF how fine, a quick hover over any link flashes a red or green light to my pointer finger, immediately blocking the impulse to visit ANY Onlyfans, Twitter, Instagram, (insert RW platform here) because why. Homie don't play that.

So you mean my sanity is safe on social media? 😂😂😂😂  

1 minute ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

That providers using their social media profile instead of an actual website are missing opportunities.

The only one missing out is you! 😂 

3 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

So you mean my sanity is safe on social media? 😂😂😂😂  

No, I meant one day you'll articulate something meaningful 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

42 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

No, I meant one day you'll articulate something meaningful 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Is that what you meant though? How do you grasp that the forum on tob isn't social media? I mean yeah you use a fake name (which you can do on social media) but like you think SO can't find your tob handleS if they go digging? 

Lol you're hilarious. You don't give your partner enough credit.... she probably already knows and is just waiting for someone to whisk you off to a land far far away!

Edited by MeganMarie4u

Funny thing is providers do get appts off SM all the time and but never put all your eggs in one basket :o

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Is that what you meant though? How do you grasp that the forum on tob isn't social media? I mean yeah you use a fake name (which you can do on social media) but like you think SO can't find your tob handleS if they go digging? 

Lol you're hilarious. You don't give your partner enough credit.... she probably already knows and is just waiting for someone to whisk you off to a land far far away!

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! Missing the nuance that is FINDING and even suggesting mutual friends, notifying your network of activity, and such, I (and others) consider forums to be more a broadcast channel than social media but, at least you made me dig, understand more! Feeling thankful you learned me something new, your delusion of knowing anything about me or my situation spoiled the not so wet dream.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

10 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Funny thing is providers do get appts off SM all the time and but never put all your eggs in one basket :o

I suggested they get less opportunities (when they put all eggs in one basket), not zero appointments. Thanks though.

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Well, I'll be a monkey's uncle! Missing the nuance that is FINDING and even suggesting mutual friends, notifying your network of activity, and such, I (and others) consider forums to be more a broadcast channel than social media but, at least you made me dig, understand more! Feeling thankful you learned me something new, your delusion of knowing anything about me or my situation spoiled the not so wet dream.

Lol you can be just as oblivious as your partner seems to be. Thats not my problem. 😂 

You could have stayed in whatever hole you've been in for the past 2 weeks... 

From experience, it's not an either/or,  it's a both/and.  Most providers have presences on multiple SM sites, and provider sites like TOB, PD, Tryst, Slixa, etc, addition to their business website.  They are doing their best to maximize exposure since the clients are all over the place.

1 hour ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Lol you can be just as oblivious as your partner seems to be. Thats not my problem. 😂 

You could have stayed in whatever hole you've been in for the past 2 weeks... 

Stop hurting yourself thinking so hard about my situation or that it wasn't your hole 😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  😂  ... 😂  😂 ?

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Social Media has been good for me also! What is the problem? 

18 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Oh, yes I have a personal website too. I have two websites lol 

17 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Same here seen some really nice Gentleman :P one who has been my ATF for over 5years ..books 6hrs every time :D

But what do we providers KNOW RIGH ??   I do believe we know what PLATFORM works best when posting adds !!

Might be SM TOB TRYST TNA EROS P411 -- TWITTER   .. So many sites to use on THE WWW

On 10/23/2022 at 11:23 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

I love my lame Twitter and semi-retired because life is good.   

On 10/23/2022 at 10:23 AM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Dude.  Grow up.