Savoir Faire

What is the quickest you have met a total stranger and you ended up having sex with them?

48 posts in this topic

There was this sexy bartender once. We didn’t even leave the building haha. Guy risked his job, what a legend!

13 hours ago, MyraGold said:

There was this sexy bartender once. We didn’t even leave the building haha. Guy risked his job, what a legend!

Did you give that bartender a discount since he didn’t book with you first 🤣🤣

13 hours ago, MyraGold said:

Ms Myra G what made him or the experience legendary? I am curious as to what actually happened and why you two never left the building? 

On 9/27/2022 at 4:05 PM, Phil-anderer said:

Probably an hour, in college?  Thank God for condoms. :)

Dr Phil in college LOL, did you just happen to have one condom left or something? 

On 9/21/2022 at 3:13 PM, Savoir Faire said:

IROC Z thanks for answering the question LOL. This post is not for bragging rights, its mainly just to see who has had the experience.................. LOL I would share my EXPERIENCE but I could see all THE HATERS/CAPT SAVE A HOES commenting and clearly showing what level they are on........................Thanks for your input.......

Now saying THAT is not fair @Savoir Faire, I once had a client come see me and he had an Orgasm while standing on the end of my bed looking at me naked or (so he claimed). It is a very True story and no I am not bragging either. This happened in 2017 and it was 30 seconds or so as far as time frame goes. 
  Another issue, is I am not a hater of anyone. I made or make peace with those who have trouble with  being authentic and thrive On being hurtful. I have no problems with making public apologies or privately as needed. I don’t need the last word either. There is too much to life, and holding anger in your body will put you in an early grave. May suggest making peace. Really this is only online BS yet, the silliness is getting very old and boring to read. 

Best Wishes! 

10 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

Did you give that bartender a discount since he didn’t book with you first 🤣🤣

Maybe I wasn’t always a sw and do things outside of “work”

10 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Ms Myra G what made him or the experience legendary? I am curious as to what actually happened and why you two never left the building? 

Didn’t really want to spell it all out. Just thought this was a fun/funny post. Never mind… 

On 9/28/2022 at 7:49 AM, MyraGold said:

Legendary indeed 

I once was on a dating app while strolling through a thrift shop; and matched with a guy who was also in the thrift shop that exact moment. We went on a few dates just cause that would have been a great story to tell our potential descendants one day. But; alas he was a miracle whip guy and I'm in a Mayo family. It was not gonna work. 

8025D083-8136-4A6A-99C2-4C9EC224C84C.jpeg

5 hours ago, MyraGold said:
15 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Didn’t really want to spell it all out. Just thought this was a fun/funny post. Never mind… 

Winks @ Ms Myra G.............................. I understand and I am glad that you found the post to be fun/funny................. You got exactly what the majority of my post are about and thats just to see if others have had similar experiences. If you have great, if you haven't no big deal.............. Thanks for sharing..........

30 minutes ago, TrystinTrimble said:

I once was on a dating app while strolling through a thrift shop; and matched with a guy who was also in the thrift shop that exact moment. We went on a few dates just cause that would have been a great story to tell our potential descendants one day. But; alas he was a miracle whip guy and I'm in a Mayo family. It was not gonna work. 

8025D083-8136-4A6A-99C2-4C9EC224C84C.jpeg

Wow Ms Double T, how ironic and what is the chances of meeting a stranger on a dating app that just so happened to be in the same area at the same time? Sorry it didn't work out between the two of you................... Awesome experience, thanks for sharing.......................

16 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Dr Phil in college LOL, did you just happen to have one condom left or something? 

No, thankfully I had MORE than one condom.  ;)

On 9/29/2022 at 1:20 PM, Phil-anderer said:

No, thankfully I had MORE than one condom.  ;)

Saved by the extra condom......................... Condoms don't get enough credit these days LOL ....

On 9/22/2022 at 8:53 PM, Savoir Faire said:

LL I am not curious LOL because I have did it a number of times....................But can you answer the question first because good things cum to those who wait.........

I'm wondering, do you happen to hear the BS that you spout? 

A few weeks ago I asked you a simple question. WHAT Harley or motorcycle for that matter do you ride? You never responded. Makes all of your posts seem like a "tall tale" No substance. No facts, just your rambling.

2 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Saved by the extra condom......................... Condoms don't get enough credit these days LOL ....

You're an idiot!

On 9/29/2022 at 0:30 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Now saying THAT is not fair @Savoir Faire, I once had a client come see me and he had an Orgasm while standing on the end of my bed looking at me naked or (so he claimed). It is a very True story and no I am not bragging either. This happened in 2017 and it was 30 seconds or so as far as time frame goes. 
  Another issue, is I am not a hater of anyone. I made or make peace with those who have trouble with  being authentic and thrive On being hurtful. I have no problems with making public apologies or privately as needed. I don’t need the last word either. There is too much to life, and holding anger in your body will put you in an early grave. May suggest making peace. Really this is only online BS yet, the silliness is getting very old and boring to read. 

Best Wishes! 

I MIGHT have had an orgasm standing next to your bed too! You have that effect sweetie! YUM! OR was that IN your bed?? lol!

On 9/24/2022 at 1:08 PM, Todoesprivado said:

Fair enough. Well, outside if this world, I’ve never been able to have sex with ‘strangers’ to be honest . by the time we got into it, we were already close friends.

I agree with this.  Strangers are friends you have not met yet.  I've never had sex with someone without at least getting her name (real or fake) and learn a little something about her first.  Does this still make us strangers?  It might just be a matter of semantics, so to re-phrase the question slightly to "What is the shortest amount of time after you intially met someone before you had sex with them?" then my answer would be a couple of hours.  But I really don't think it should count becuase we were both pretty intoxicated at a party.  I feel like if a lady would not have sex with me sober, then I should not have sex with her when she is drunk.  It's not right, and I should not have done it.  I have had two former girlfriends and a couple of ladies I dated confess to me that they wanted to have sex with me sooner, but they made me wait.  I guess they did not want me to think they were easy. Usually we would have sex after the 2nd date, that's my average.  I had sex with another former girlfriend on our first date but I knew her for a while before asking her out, so it was not the quickest.  If all this makes me a hyena then so be it.  I like to laugh and I do it often. (Laughing heyena)

Todo thanks for answering the question. Okay, so this is the scenario, REAL STORY. I walked into a room, 10 guys and 2 girls. Married woman on her back and another single woman eating her out. The married woman had not been having sex lately nor had she had an orgasm in a while. I came in the room and the single woman was making the married woman moan and she shouted, "I need some dick in me" while eating the married woman out. I immediately said "here you go", put my already hard dick in her hand, opened the condom, slid it on and was up in her in less than 30 seconds...................As I was fucking her, she made the married woman cum so hard. LOL funny thing was the married woman shouted "it takes a woman to know how to make a woman cum" and I stopped and pulled up my pants. The single woman had no idea who fucked her because I left. 3 hours later, I ended up talking to the single woman and shared that it was I who had fucked her upstairs. Make a long story short, I ended up fucking her some 3 more hours at my hotel..................

Man, I guess I am walking into the wrong rooms.  I have walked into thousands of rooms in my life, and never walked into one with 10 guys hanging out while 2 girls are having sex with one begging for a guy to have sex with her.  It makes me wonder if I didn't walk into this room but that other room instead?  What's going on behind those closed doors?  Oh well there is always tomorrow, I literally walk into a room everyday.  I must admit if I walk into my bathroom and there are 12 people in there I would be a little freaked out.

19 hours ago, TML93 said:

I agree with this.  Strangers are friends you have not met yet.  I've never had sex with someone without at least getting her name (real or fake) and learn a little something about her first.  Does this still make us strangers?  It might just be a matter of semantics, so to re-phrase the question slightly to "What is the shortest amount of time after you intially met someone before you had sex with them?" then my answer would be a couple of hours.  But I really don't think it should count becuase we were both pretty intoxicated at a party.  I feel like if a lady would not have sex with me sober, then I should not have sex with her when she is drunk.  It's not right, and I should not have done it.  I have had two former girlfriends and a couple of ladies I dated confess to me that they wanted to have sex with me sooner, but they made me wait.  I guess they did not want me to think they were easy. Usually we would have sex after the 2nd date, that's my average.  I had sex with another former girlfriend on our first date but I knew her for a while before asking her out, so it was not the quickest.  If all this makes me a hyena then so be it.  I like to laugh and I do it often. (Laughing heyena)

Man, I guess I am walking into the wrong rooms.  I have walked into thousands of rooms in my life, and never walked into one with 10 guys hanging out while 2 girls are having sex with one begging for a guy to have sex with her.  It makes me wonder if I didn't walk into this room but that other room instead?  What's going on behind those closed doors?  Oh well there is always tomorrow, I literally walk into a room everyday.  I must admit if I walk into my bathroom and there are 12 people in there I would be a little freaked out.

Too Many Loads of BULLSHIT ......................... Have a wonderful Sunday .......................