Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
oldertruckguy-9225

a Double Rainbow Appeared

10 posts in this topic

I firmly believe in a God in heaven. Today a Double Rainbow appeared over Buckingham Palace as the notice of the Queens' death was announced. Just saying

Why give tribute for a 90 plus Queen, when my son meant nothing?

50 minutes ago, Caressa Duval said:

Why give tribute for a 90 plus Queen, when my 8 year old meant nothing? 

Caressa, I get what you are saying.  I’ve been questioning the coverage of the teacher/heiress in Memphis vs. the children of inner city Chicago or your 8 year old or my 1 day old son and wives.

But Queen Elizabeth II, though one of the wealthy privileged, has spent a life time in service to her country. She started as a driver in WWII, and has continued as one of the longest serving heads-of-state in the world. She has been a presence on the international stage for almost 70 years, i.e. most of my life.  So yes, her passing deserves notice.

May she Rest In Peace.

3 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Oh sweet beautiful woman.  His life was cut way to short.  He had his whole Life ahead of him.  Sending so much love to you dear.  My condolences to you Caressa.   Your son is worthy of honor and tribute, as are so many if our loved ones are.   

14 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Oh sweet beautiful woman.  His life was cut way to short.  He had his whole Life ahead of him.  Sending so much love to you dear.  My condolences to you Caressa.   Your son is worthy of honor and tribute, as are so many if our loved ones are.   

My thoughts exactly.  I wish the best and most love for you.  

19 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

:(

hugs

With all of my heart I apologize to everyone for any pain or hurt my post caused. Please know that "just saying" is a reference to "there is a God in heaven" A God that accepts and welcomes ALL!!. My post was not meant to be exclusive. I don't pretend to know your pain and anguish. I will be more aware in the future. I am truly sorry. 

On 9/8/2022 at 7:27 PM, Caressa Duval said:

Caressa, I can not pretend or even begin to fathom how you feel. Children are so very precious. Your son is every bit as important as those in the public eye. Bless you.🙏

Sending Reiki energy,  @Caressa Duval  

I am very sorry for your hardship in life: He is beside you in spirit form. Never lose sight of the animals You see, while out walking or Just being outside. Especially birds' Messages will Come to you when you least expect them.

On 9/8/2022 at 7:27 PM, Caressa Duval said:

Why give tribute for a 90 plus Queen, when my son meant nothing?

I hear that. We lose loved one every day and where's  the parades, flowers and flags for them. Their lives were just a precious and be missed just as much.