I’m sorry!

66 posts in this topic

Thanks for appreciating my attempt and humor, mntman! After all,  A Good Ho-Tell should Never be Free ;) 

AMIRITE💋  

Times are hard - so yeah, I Tried it. 😅😜

Edited by Just Jos
More funny

Right. Ha, Ha, Ha, You are on a Roll. Thank You for the Witty Posts. Take Care Jos.

On 8/19/2022 at 4:27 AM, sparkey600 said:

OH GOODIE! An Attack! YAY me!

Please explain your position on this matter. My previous posts were very supportive of the op. 

I'm not very sure why you sent this?

Please explain where I went off the rail so to speak and made you mad? I don't understand in the least...

Making anyone mad is NOT why I'm her for certain. Jos, I have nothing but respect for you for a long time. You're response confuses me.

Please explain. Thanks in advance. Have a very good evening.

Because trifling?

?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3

https://www.theodysseyonline.com/reasons-stop-using-word-mansplaining

On 12/10/2022 at 1:30 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

Bet you don’t even use that word in real life 😆 

and of course some people out there are tired of my shit …

((Of which)) NONE would turn down an invitation to be my Lover again. 💅🏽

Be it for love or money , I’m sure we’d be hard pressed to find a wife or Hooker to say the same about you. 🤏

When you randomly hurl insults my way, I picture you desperately masturbating to my nudes, using your tears as lube and I laugh and laugh and laughhhhh 😆   

And In case you forgot,

You Couldn’t pay me to fuck you Bro.  Is that why you’re lashing out?  

Do the world a favor, Go to Therapy.

And from the bottom of my Heart - Get well soon Hobby Slobby. 🫶🏽😘

9 hours ago, Just Jos said:

1. Bet you don’t even use that word in real life 😆 

and of course some people out there are tired of my shit …

2. ((Of which)) NONE would turn down an invitation to be my Lover again. 💅🏽

Be it for love or money , I’m sure 3. we’d be hard pressed to find a wife or Hooker to say the same about you. 🤏

When you randomly hurl insults my way, I picture you desperately 4. masturbating to my nudes, using your tears as lube and I laugh and laugh and laughhhhh 😆   

And In case you forgot,

You 5. Couldn’t pay me to fuck you Bro.  Is that why you’re lashing out?  

Do the world a favor, 6. Go to Therapy.

And from the bottom of my Heart - Get well soon 7. Hobby Slobby. 🫶🏽😘

1. That would be a clueless, sucker's bet.

2. Is this why you open yourself up to random men? To hurl misguided insults you have to retract, like any run of the mill man hater? Makes cents.

3. Surely too consumed in maniacal laughter to believe it but, enjoying a snow day, just this morning my life partner invited ME, back to bed to snuggle. And, guess what? No lube necessary 😎. From the bottom of my heart, I hope you know how that feels, without pay.

4. Yes, you're super fine LOOKING and all but, no thanks, I can smell that rancid mind from here. You'll surely notice but, before your man in the boat gets too swoll, I visited your TOB profile and all I have to say is, what recent nudes?! With no link to a website, yours are some of the most boring pics on the site! Having to use my imagination more than you can likely imagine since you're so much - get over yourself, bro.

5. Check your phone. It wasn't me, Shaggy. No, really. BUT! It could be, and you and I both know you'd be out spending Gandalf Black's Benjamins, in no time so, stop playing yourself. Strange pussy don't define us all and will never define me.

6. Oh, look. Another broken little girl projecting. Nothing to see here!

7. You're doing way too much to get at me.

8. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lawd split ya, on either side.

10 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

1. That would be a clueless, sucker's bet.

2. Is this why you open yourself up to random men? To hurl misguided insults you have to retract, like any run of the mill man hater? Makes cents.

3. Surely too consumed in maniacal laughter to believe it but, enjoying a snow day, just this morning my life partner invited ME, back to bed to snuggle. And, guess what? No lube necessary 😎. From the bottom of my heart, I hope you know how that feels, without pay.

4. Yes, you're super fine LOOKING and all but, no thanks, I can smell that rancid mind from here. You'll surely notice but, before your man in the boat gets too swoll, I visited your TOB profile and all I have to say is, what recent nudes?! With no link to a website, yours are some of the most boring pics on the site! Having to use my imagination more than you can likely imagine since you're so much - get over yourself, bro.

5. Check your phone. It wasn't me, Shaggy. No, really. BUT! It could be, and you and I both know you'd be out spending Gandalf Black's Benjamins, in no time so, stop playing yourself. Strange pussy don't define us all and will never define me.

6. Oh, look. Another broken little girl projecting. Nothing to see here!

7. You're doing way too much to get at me.

8. Don't let the door hit ya where the good lawd split ya, on either side.

Your “Life Partner” Would leave your sorry ass in a second if they knew what you were up to. Why don’t you get off the hooker board if she’s still Fuxking ya 😆 and try to be someone she doesn’t cringe inside when you touch. ;) Seems like a big job for you so carry on Slobs. 

Just Jos just made my day with these comments….damn little pig just got schooled 😂🤣

Be it for love or money , I’m sure 3. we’d be hard pressed to find a wife or Hooker to say the same about you. 🤏

When you randomly hurl insults my way, I picture you desperately 4. masturbating to my nudes, using your tears as lube and I laugh and laugh and laughhhhh 😆   

And In case you forgot,

You 5. Couldn’t pay me to fuck you Bro.  Is that why you’re lashing out?  

Do the world a favor, 6. Go to Therapy.

And from the bottom of my Heart - Get well soon 7. Hobby Slobby. 🫶🏽😘

23 minutes ago, Bootsce said:

Just Jos just made my day with these comments….damn little pig just got schooled 😂🤣

Be it for love or money , I’m sure 3. we’d be hard pressed to find a wife or Hooker to say the same about you. 🤏

When you randomly hurl insults my way, I picture you desperately 4. masturbating to my nudes, using your tears as lube and I laugh and laugh and laughhhhh 😆   

And In case you forgot,

You 5. Couldn’t pay me to fuck you Bro.  Is that why you’re lashing out?  

Do the world a favor, 6. Go to Therapy.

And from the bottom of my Heart - Get well soon 7. Hobby Slobby. 🫶🏽😘

Your WHOLE day?

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/damn

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/damned

Might want to set some aside for cable, you damned fool

warming coal city il GIF

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Little pig…

you keep falling short of your mark

every one knows you’re a fool (you most of all)

your arguments lack clarity and wit

your comments are weak and lack passion 

give it a rest if you must

We’re all rooting for you but know you’re not up to the challenge 

truthfully we love watching you fail again and again 

1 hour ago, Just Jos said:

Your “Life Partner” Would leave your sorry ass in a second if they knew what you were up to. Why don’t you get off the hooker board if she’s still Fuxking ya 😆 and try to be someone she doesn’t cringe inside when you touch. ;) Seems like a big job for you so carry on Slobs. 

Is that because likely defining the majority if not entirety of your clientele, misery loves company or is that job security? Your cat lady's showing.

@Bootsce AKA cAPTAIN BS - Save all that intellimigence for brushing your teeth. You've been muted.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

To paraphrase “Hot for Teacher”…

I don’t feel muted…

failed again little pig

I’m starting to think little pig likes to be put in his place, degraded, treated like the fool he is. 

Is that it little pig?  Let your freak flag fly. Do you fail at EVERYTHING because it’s the only way you can control the outcome?

Pathetic little piggy 

43 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Is that because likely defining the majority if not entirety of your clientele, misery loves company or is that job security? Your cat lady's showing.

@Bootsce AKA cAPTAIN BS - Save all that intellimigence for brushing your teeth. You've been muted.

Can’t wait to get old and lose my mind like you apparently have. Seems kinda fun to not have a clue? 🤡 Only painful for the rest of us, whom you force yourself on.  You are desperado for attention in the  same nonsensical way 6 yr olds are when they run up and kick girls they have a crush on. Do you have any friends or have you simply forced yourself upon people because you have no social/emotional intelligence and are incapable of reading the room? Because, YIKES. 🫣 This is an open  community of outcasts, weirdos and freaks  but it’s concerning when the community would dead your handle in a heartbeat rather than subject ourselves to your BS for another day. Like you’re not even an entertaining troll. I feel sorry for every single person you encounter. Every time we see your post, the majority  here make that disgusted face like when you smell a stank pussy. You’re literally worse than one of the worst things that can go wrong here 🫠 We smell ya boi, and your Foul as Fuck 🤢 

3 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Can’t wait to get old and lose my mind like you apparently have. Seems kinda fun to not have a clue?

I had a friend who had it made.  He met a new set of friends every day.  You’d have to remind him of the rules for pétanque, but his muscle memory for throwing the bollé was still intact.  The only real problem was that he would sometimes wander out of the (nudist) park.

8 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Can’t wait to get old and lose my mind like you apparently have. Seems kinda fun to not have a clue? 🤡 Only painful for the rest of us, whom you force yourself on.  You are desperado for attention in the  same nonsensical way 6 yr olds are when they run up and kick girls they have a crush on. Do you have any friends or have you simply forced yourself upon people because you have no social/emotional intelligence and are incapable of reading the room? Because, YIKES. 🫣 This is an open  community of outcasts, weirdos and freaks  but it’s concerning when the community would dead your handle in a heartbeat rather than subject ourselves to your BS for another day. Like you’re not even an entertaining troll. I feel sorry for every single person you encounter. Every time we see your post, the majority  here make that disgusted face like when you smell a stank pussy. You’re literally worse than one of the worst things that can go wrong here 🫠 We smell ya boi, and your Foul as Fuck 🤢 

Like white on rice, none of this detracts from the man-hater, using fools for money bells buttons I push on you at will. And this isn't because I get a thrill out of denigrating the majority of beautiful ladies here to make cheddar pleasing, just the precious few patrolling the forum.

Taking the opportunity to get as personal as you have, my guesses for your rise to the top are: daddy ignored you, left you and your crazy-ass mama, touched you in private places...which is it?

Regardless, all the mansplaining, boi, stank pussy, Hobby Slobby i.e., broken child antics you pull fit the description, like a glove so, don't stop now.

https://therooster.com/blog/daddy-issues-really-do-turn-women-sluts.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Like white on rice, none of this detracts from the man-hater, using fools for money bells buttons I push on you at will. And this isn't because I get a thrill out of denigrating the majority of beautiful ladies here to make cheddar pleasing, just the precious few patrolling the forum.

Taking the opportunity to get as personal as you have, my guesses for your rise to the top are: daddy ignored you, left you and your crazy-ass mama, touched you in private places...which is it?

Regardless, all the mansplaining, boi, stank pussy, Hobby Slobby i.e., broken child antics you pull fit the description, like a glove so, don't stop now.

https://therooster.com/blog/daddy-issues-really-do-turn-women-sluts.

Dude! You’re really fucking disrespectful and I mean that in the most disrespectful way possible. Why is that necessary? Honest question… When those thumbs pressed those keys, did it make you feel alive? Did it make you feel superior? Did it make you feel GOOD? 

They don’t like you and you don’t like them, but god damn man, you leveled up as a Grade A cocksucker! 

Hope you’re well my dude, but it doesn’t seem that way… 

11 hours ago, BadTiming said:

Dude! You’re really fucking disrespectful and I mean that in the most disrespectful way possible. Why is that necessary? Honest question… When those thumbs pressed those keys, did it make you feel alive? Did it make you feel superior? Did it make you feel GOOD? 

They don’t like you and you don’t like them, but god damn man, you leveled up as a Grade A cocksucker! 

Hope you’re well my dude, but it doesn’t seem that way… 

https://media.tenor.com/images/6819ffcf616aad3d5c58e0716ed2d3f4/tenor.gif

Don't you worry about me there, cAPTAIN. How about you, feel good? Superior?

And what about them DMs? Popping now? I didn't think so.

Just like the OP, all of this bravado will get you played even after cashing in your Benjamins so ╭∩╮ ( ︶︿︶)╭∩╮ and your mansplaining, sand castle princesses.

I got 99 problems and a bitch ain't one, my dude.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Everyone is superior to pathetic little piggy

that’s why he acts as he does 

here piggy piggy….

Cannot wait for your sorry ass response with a lame ass GIF

here piggy piggy…

2 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Just like the OP, all of this bravado will get you played even after cashing in your Benjamins so ╭∩╮ ( ︶︿︶)╭∩╮ and your mansplaining, sand castle princesses.

Nah man, I don’t feel superior to anyone on here, quite the opposite actually. Many flaws, but willing to admit all of them. I’m simply saying that there ARE boundaries and you constantly run right past them without regard for anyone but yourself and your self perceived wit.  It’s just lame…

7 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Correct - You’re the biggest BITCH around here which is our problem, not yours. of allllll the things you could wear, Dude with Panties in a twist - is your best look  🙆🏽‍♀️

Also please keep trying to slander me here on this thread. It’s become a popular read, and I’ve booked 3 dates this week with gents who only reached out bc we mutually can’t stand your ass!  😂  So, Stay MAD about it. But  …

MORE please 🤑

💋  

20 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Correct - You’re the biggest BITCH around here which is our problem, not yours. of allllll the things you could wear, Dude with Panties in a twist - is your best look  🙆🏽‍♀️

Also please keep trying to slander me here on this thread. It’s become a popular read, and I’ve booked 3 dates this week with gents who only reached out bc we mutually can’t stand your ass!  😂  So, Stay MAD about it. But  …

MORE please 🤑

💋

3 "gents" who want to "date" (LMFAO) what I won't, a man hating, self-described hooker who would sooner eat them alive. Not that way, super freak but, like that story of the OP and the Black Widow. 

But, seriously. Unlike trifling, which I can definitely use in a sentence such as, "Man, that bitch is trifling." Or, even a paragraph question, "Do you see how she came out of the woodwork to blast that Guest dude? She had to let everyone know sheee was the hooker he caught feelings for, huh? Chuckle, chuckle, belly laugh. Is she one trifling bitch, or two?!" BWAHAHAHAHAH

Now it's your turn. Is it slanderous to wonder if the reason for you is daddy issues?? How about figuring three gents want to date you over little old me = full of shit? Let's see: https://legalinquirer.com/what-is-slander/

Liar Liar Thats A Lie GIF

Mad? There you go, overestimating your power over men again I mean, we don't all respond to BITCH and wear panties. Wait, do we? Oh, hell no. I just love telling it like it is and you hate that I see you. No, not like that, silly one. A man hater.

On 12/14/2022 at 8:10 PM, Hobby Hobbit said:

3 "gents" who want to "date" (LMFAO) what I won't, a man hating, self-described hooker who would sooner eat them alive. Not that way, super freak but, like that story of the OP and the Black Widow. 

But, seriously. Unlike trifling, which I can definitely use in a sentence such as, "Man, that bitch is trifling." Or, even a paragraph question, "Do you see how she came out of the woodwork to blast that Guest dude? She had to let everyone know sheee was the hooker he caught feelings for, huh? Chuckle, chuckle, belly laugh. Is she one trifling bitch, or two?!" BWAHAHAHAHAH

Now it's your turn. Is it slanderous to wonder if the reason for you is daddy issues?? How about figuring three gents want to date you over little old me = full of shit? Let's see: https://legalinquirer.com/what-is-slander/

Liar Liar Thats A Lie GIF

Mad? There you go, overestimating your power over men again I mean, we don't all respond to BITCH and wear panties. Wait, do we? Oh, hell no. I just love telling it like it is and you hate that I see you. No, not like that, silly one. A man hater.

Whelp, I suppose I’ll continue to torture myself by reading and responding. Fuck it, might as well… You mock them, her specifically, as though you have knowledge or worse yet, are superior in some way. I know for a fact this shit makes you feel good, acting and writing like you’re clever and more intelligent. You’re not and the most ironic part of all this is the fact that you literally have no idea how to be a decent human being even though you tell us how great you are, and we know for sure that bitch fuckin you dreads that less than average dick. I’ll leave you with this gem… yet here we are.  Can’t wait to see your gif and response. Have a nice evening! 

Another tired uninspired form response from pathetic little pig

The providers you disrespect and disregard are the ones who finance the platform you use to shout at the rain. 

Once again your best falls far short of its mark

You failure feeds your discontent and your hollow words

God love those who are in you RL orbit. Their patience is the mark of sainthood 

2 hours ago, Bootsce said:

Another tired uninspired form response from pathetic little pig

The providers you disrespect and disregard are the ones who finance the platform you use to shout at the rain. 

Once again your best falls far short of its mark

You failure feeds your discontent and your hollow words

God love those who are in you RL orbit. Their patience is the mark of sainthood 

OK, I see you riding my jock, clamoring for me to unmute your BS. So, let me make sure I understand what you...
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum ?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

On 12/13/2022 at 4:45 PM, Bit Banger said:

I had a friend who had it made.  He met a new set of friends every day.  You’d have to remind him of the rules for pétanque, but his muscle memory for throwing the bollé was still intact.  The only real problem was that he would sometimes wander out of the (nudist) park.

Oh my...watch out @Hobby Hobbit the mind is slipping into dementia if you continue on your slobbiest path of destruction. Many physiological studies have proven how anger can break you down. It is better to blend than to oppose on all levels. If the group doesn't fit? Find something new. Everyone on this board sees you as not fitting in. Yet, you continue to make negative comments. It is becoming pathetic. 

Can we wrap this up and lock the topic please? Nearly all the recent posts are ugly personal exchanges with nothing to do with the original topic. Yes, I could simply not read new posts, but this is getting tedious/tiresome. Ive already blocked content from one participant. No entertainment or educational value in this thread for quite a while.   Maybe the 3 or 4 of you could get a room and, you know, see what happens....😊

40 minutes ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Oh my...watch out @Hobby Hobbit the mind is slipping into dementia if you continue on your slobbiest path of destruction. Many physiological studies have proven how anger can break you down. It is better to blend than to oppose on all levels. If the group doesn't fit? Find something new. Everyone on this board sees you as not fitting in. Yet, you continue to make negative comments. It is becoming pathetic. 

Do you remember when I told you how good you look in that bra and you said I could slobby you?

You know, I had a vision the OP is the mansplaining Black Widow herself! Times are hard.

30 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Do you remember when I told you how good you look in that bra and you said I could slobby you?

You know, I had a vision the OP is the mansplaining Black Widow herself! Times are hard.

I never said that to you. Forums should be entertaining and educational 

1 hour ago, sb1212 said:

Can we wrap this up and lock the topic please? Nearly all the recent posts are ugly personal exchanges with nothing to do with the original topic. Yes, I could simply not read new posts, but this is getting tedious/tiresome. Ive already blocked content from one participant. No entertainment or educational value in this thread for quite a while.   Maybe the 3 or 4 of you could get a room and, you know, see what happens....😊

100% agree! 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

Maybe some of you Keyboard Cowboys/Cowgirls might want to consider:

Its a troll, maybe if you stop feeding it attention, it will go away…

1 hour ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I never said that to you. Forums should be entertaining and educational 

100% agree! 

IDK about you but, if you can't tell, I'm quite amused!

Not to whine because, where I do my best to "abide by the rules" in the hope the mods keep me around, here's a news flash. Where I like anyone likes to be understood, I have no cares what any of you think!

Still, it's interesting no one has a problem with providers who do and say the worst yet, let a hobbyist do anything less than kiss ass and it's a wrap! I mean, it's as if this place really could exist without us! And before we go down the providers pay the bills trope, how would McDonalds keep golden arches lit without the millions served? And what if the line princess, or cAPTAIN we're working next to got away with telling everyone who doesn't like cold fries to hit the bricks?

I know it's a stretch because TOB is living proof there's someone for everyone, and not that you're part of the problem, because you're not but, tell me, how many ads would you pay for if not one of us liked your new, sexy bra and those glorious nipples enough to pick up the phone, get in the car, just to be brow beaten with mansplaining bullshit that isn't even real!!

Anywho, I'll be here until those with access to the switch turn it off so, just ignore my shit or get used to it.

As long as there foolishness exposed by pathetic little pig I’m gonna call a duck a duck…bullies only back down when challenged.