Pittbull

Taking pictures with a beautiful lingerie set and not putting on stockings.

48 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Damn you're sexy Gina 🔥🔥🔥

Guidelines---> posting a personal image to the forum would be promoting one's brand and shouldn't' be allowed.

Per this thread (only) though, will allow one [1] personal lingerie image of their choosing if they like......

Surf's up, where are the hobbits?

075bd75b-04dc-4652-9362-c7c4070470e0.jpg

Lusty Busty Gina it’s going to have to be longer than that as on September 27 I am having ankle replacement surgery. There replacing the ankle on the foot and ankle I crushed 12/16/1994 when a backhoe ran over my foot upto my knee and either broke bones or turned bones to dust. This should give me movement back in my ankle. After I get all healed up I will have to take you up on that as you are an incredibly beautiful woman who definitely has SIL lingerie I recognized the silver screen edition lingerie right away. 

On 8/22/2022 at 6:17 PM, gr8owl said:

Surf's up, where are the hobbits?

075bd75b-04dc-4652-9362-c7c4070470e0.jpg

•OK:: any brave user-member may include one [1]  image in a Banana Hammock if they choose.....

artworks-000464979114-3nasu1-t500x500.jp 

On 8/22/2022 at 2:49 PM, Kaduk said:

Guidelines---> posting a personal image to the forum would be promoting one's brand and shouldn't' be allowed.

Per this thread (only) though, will allow one [1] personal lingerie image of their choosing if they like......

On 8/22/2022 at 1:28 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Damn you're sexy Gina 🔥🔥🔥

I have a few things from SL    .. I did my photo shoot from March in a outfit 

On 8/22/2022 at 2:49 PM, Kaduk said:

thank you

On 8/23/2022 at 2:39 PM, Pittbull said:

Lusty Busty Gina it’s going to have to be longer than that as on September 27 I am having ankle replacement surgery. There replacing the ankle on the foot and ankle I crushed 12/16/1994 when a backhoe ran over my foot upto my knee and either broke bones or turned bones to dust. This should give me movement back in my ankle. After I get all healed up I will have to take you up on that as you are an incredibly beautiful woman who definitely has SIL lingerie I recognized the silver screen edition lingerie right away. 

Well love im out with  surgery till  Oct 1   and I had broken ankle 5 years ago .. so we have something to talk about ..

Get better fast   .. I have stockings from SL and  robe .. there is another bra I want in the same silver pattern  but it's pink 

22 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Well love im out with  surgery till  Oct 1   and I had broken ankle 5 years ago .. so we have something to talk about ..

Get better fast   .. I have stockings from SL and  robe .. there is another bra I want in the same silver pattern  but it's pink 

So sorry you are out because of having surgery.  I can relate.  I am almost 2 weeks into recovering from surgery.  Tomorrow I can lift 10-15 pounds, but that is it.  These past 2 weeks have been almost no lifting at all.  Doing my best to follow the aftercare instructions and the recovery is going very well.  Hope to be back to normal and be able to fully work out the first week in October.

Take care of yourself and treat yourself kindly while you recover.

22 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Heal well, and Let us know if you need anything beautiful!

On 8/22/2022 at 3:49 PM, Kaduk said:

I really thought this post would have different results than it appears to have had. Law of unintended consequences I guess. :lol:

6 hours ago, average1 said:

I am almost 2 weeks into recovering from surgery.  Tomorrow I can lift 10-15 pounds, but that is it.  These past 2 weeks have been almost no lifting at all.  Doing my best to follow the aftercare instructions and the recovery is going very well. 

Sorry to hear!  I hope the recovery is faster than expected and goes well!

I'm doing very well ..just can't work out :mad: yet 

Thank you every one :wub:

Now back to stockings ...:D

Thanks to all who sent good thoughts and wishes.  @lustybustygina Gina, I understand your frustration.  I can start working out again at the beginning of October.  Take good care of yourself !!

After surgery they make you wear compression knee high stockings but I am going to buy a set of womens compression thigh high stockings and if needed a garter belt. It always has turned me on to wear garter belt and stockings and it does make winter football games warmer. I just love the feeling of stockings on either me or women. 

11 hours ago, Pittbull said:

After surgery they make you wear compression knee high stockings but I am going to buy a set of womens compression thigh high stockings and if needed a garter belt. It always has turned me on to wear garter belt and stockings and it does make winter football games warmer. I just love the feeling of stockings on either me or women. 

My usual attire includes garters sans belt.
I have a pair of knitted, thigh high hose for under my kilt on extra cold days.  They don’t get much use in S.TX 😜