Ms T DDD

How to retire? Or semi-retire?

11 posts in this topic

So my friends, the time has come for me to move on. As most of you know, I work in the animal industry and have been given a blessed opportunity at a farm to help rescue and rehabilitate abused farm animals in Wyoming. So, I will be packing up the next few months and heading out. I have met so many wonderful gentlemen and ladies throughout my many years on here, and I am sad to leave, as Colorado is my home. 

What or how is the proper way to retire? I still will come back to Denver once and awhile and see my wonderful clients and lady friends. Where I am going is small and rugged, I am afraid there is no WY TOB (Casper is the closest) So, I am not sure if I will just have to "semi-retire" as I will be back a few times a year. 

Any thoughts? 

Thank you :wub: Taylor 

Edited by Ms T DDD
Spelling

You could post a  Casper, Wyoming get away package here.  I am sure some of the guys wouldn't mind a trip out of town.  They have nice fishing up that way. Some festivals. Steakhouses. When it snows, there must be a place you can cuddle up in front of a fireplace.That way you could still keep your foot in the door.

Hi Alex, I was thinking about hosting in Casper a few times a year, but as I looked on the TOB Casper listing, there is one provider listed. I am not sure if there is a decent client base, or any at all. I could do as you mentioned, like a overnight package or something. So much to figure out in only a few months! EEK! :eek: Thank you for your great suggestion. Taylor 

Don't know you but congrats on your new adventure. I'm sure you will figure out what to do.And, best case is trying something and then modifying your situation... good luck!

That sounds like an amazing opportunity! Congratulations!!

Congratulations girlfriend!!!  I'm super happy for you and your new adventure.  Good for you!  A lot of my Wyoming TOB clients follow the Ft Collins ads, so that might be an option for you.  One recommendation since you asked is instead of labeling it a retirement/semi-retirement, maybe consider yourself a touring provider who tours Denver or consider yourself on hiatus until you come back to visit.  I go on hiatus often for a multitude of reasons, but I still continue to see my really good regulars during that time.  Retirement to me sounds final. Semi retirement sounds like you're transitioning your way out of the industry, which maybe you are, but hiatus or touring leaves the door open for whatever the fuck you want to do.  Just some options to consider.  I wish you the best!  🥰🤗😍

When I first read this, I was not thinking of an ASP retirement, I was thinking of that for myself as a client. Ha!  Same question. I was thinking of retiring last year and I almost did, but after my last encounter this year, with a very beautiful woman I might add, I have decided it is time. Johnny still works but, in the words of B.B. King,  the thrill is gone. As much as I have enjoyed this over the last 12-13 years, I think it is time for me to hang it up as well. I don't know how some of you ladies can do this for long stretches of time. Some of the ladies here have been at it longer than I have been hobbying.  Most I think, hang it up in less than 3 years. Looking at some reviews or ok's I requested, many of the ladies are long gone. I think you just know when you know. Maybe I will be like Tom Brady and come out of retirement, but I have a lot of traveling I want to do now that Covid is mostly over (I hope) and monthly donations will cover a lot of destinations. I hope you all have as much fun as I have over the years.  I may poke my face in here from time to time just to see what's up. Best wishes all and by all means, have some excitement!!!

being that I live in wyoming I must issue a word of caution.  Wyoming has a small population and things spread rather rapidly and frequently reach the long ears of you know who.  If you are going to host in wyoming it has to be either casper of cheyenne as these are the two largest TOWNS and  the population in casper is dwindling due to the decline of the oil industry.  Cheyenne is growing. NEVER EVER DO SO IN GILLETTE!!!!!!!!!! 

That is why I hobby out of state.  Just be careful out there.

Congrats on turning one of life's pages to a chapter doing something you love!!  I too am in the animal world and love every minute of it.  Just go where you feel you need to go to take care of you first - and if you dip your foot back into this community at your leisure then so be it.  if you move on for good, so be it.  As long as you are deciding what's best for you.  

best of luck up there!!

I’m sad I never saw you (you never think someone’s going to retire) and I would just love your assets.  I am a breast man. Good luck on your enddever.  I grew up around several farms and it’s always fun and buisy from 4 in the morning to 9 at night.  Enjoy your self.