Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MeganMarie4u

Old forum posts

16 posts in this topic

Just a little Rant..

Am I the only one seeing a few new members reviving years old posts that aren't even relevant anymore? I mean it's cool that they're new... but commenting the same thing as previous people on the thread years later is annoying.... 

1 hour ago, mustang said:

I find nothing annoying about members reviving old posts.

Lol I guess we are different which is cool... but when I see it where they've literally answered a post with the same answer as a person years ago I just don't understand....

21 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Lol I guess we are different which is cool... but when I see it where they've literally answered a post with the same answer as a person years ago I just don't understand....

there was the years of 2019-20 that felt like lost years, now as we finally progressed out of that---> it feels like some posts from 2019 maybe even 2018 can be relevant, some user-members have returned from hiatus so to speak. So a little more lenient on bumping those post by new members [even from earlier years.....

Also worth noting: an old post may be new Information to some.  

7 hours ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Just a little Rant..

Am I the only one seeing a few new members reviving years old posts that aren't even relevant anymore? I mean it's cool that they're new... but commenting the same thing as previous people on the thread years later is annoying.... 

Lmao.  I saw that post you're talking about. I knew it would irritate you. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

For newbies to TOB, it can be like a kid in a toy store for the first time.  So many new and exciting things to look at and they just want to immerse themselves completely and fully in the experience. 

Also, by looking at old posts and possibly commenting on them, it shows others that the newbie is trying to fit and establish themself on TOB.  You can tell a lot about a person and the experience you may have with them by the way they comment on threads.

On 10/03/2022 at 8:44 PM, MeganMarie4u said:

Just a little Rant..

Yes Are you right

I said the same thing a few months ago, and got some rude remarks by a certain provider and her sycophants: 

Screenshot_20220401-180312.png

On 4/1/2022 at 6:05 PM, Mr.Pink said:

I said the same thing a few months ago, and got some rude remarks by a certain provider and her sycophants: 

Screenshot_20220401-180312.png

You deserve it with those disgusting harassing msgs you send to ladies.  She said you lost all credibility.  I personally can't believe you ever had any, but shit was different back in the day I guess.  I can't believe you have any nerve to still post, and quote her after you got caught.  We all know though and we have her back.  Asshole. 

34 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

You deserve it with those disgusting harassing msgs you send to ladies.  She said you lost all credibility.  I personally can't believe you ever had any, but shit was different back in the day I guess.  I can't believe you have any nerve to still post, and quote her after you got caught.  We all know though and we have her back.  Asshole. 

Well damn.

2 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Well damn.

Idk why he keeps messing with her.  She's one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet,  especially to clients.  They dont come any sweeter. 💯💯💯💯💯

57 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Idk why he keeps messing with her.  She's one of the sweetest ladies you'll ever meet,  especially to clients.  They dont come any sweeter. 💯💯💯💯💯

Oh I had no issues with your comment. Shit was hilarious actually.  There’s a whole lot of people on this site I don’t fuck with because I wouldn’t fuck with them in real life either. None of them hide their nature on the boards and would easily catch hands should they decided to say any of the nonsense spewed here to anyone’s face which we know none of them will. So fuck ‘em. 

I’m not sure it matters how sweet I am… I have sycophants —— so there!!!!😂😉😘

On 3/10/2022 at 8:44 AM, MeganMarie4u said:

Just a little Rant..

I think that people once they learn to navigate are less likely to replete  old questions. You know that is true about everything ! What you can do is repost an old thread of your choice that goes over the same information. And  be gentle with explaining that it It was discussed prior.