Savoir Faire

What is the longest time it took for you to meet a provider and was it actually worth the meeting?

25 posts in this topic

I have actually had a couple of providers that took me 3 years to actually link/meet up with. Of course I wasn't trying every single week but maybe once every 3 months I would shoot a text. Both turned out to be well worth the wait. Both turned out to be much more than just a hit and run session. 

same - couple years - either because i travel so much for work and couldn't sync schedules either at home or on the road until a year or so later - or - my short list is just too long - which it has been for decades now:)

and i will say that each time the experience was worth the wait - the ones i (and maybe just me) wait for are the ones that i seemingly get all lusty when i see them post and or while perusing my favorites list - aka my short list:)

Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation. -- Charlotte Bronte

I have several still in this state.  My short list is long too!   

There was a lady I was trying to see for about the last 3-4 years. She would only come to Colorado a couple of times a years and I could just never get our schedules to line up. Well, this past summer the schedules did finally line up. I made the drive up to Denver to see her and had an absolutely great time. Worth the wait.

4 hours ago, PeterOrock said:

I have waited to so long that the provider retired. :(

sadly i have done this too - didn't wait that long but nonetheless still she retired - bummer....

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

sadly i have done this too - didn't wait that long but nonetheless still she retired - bummer....

Sometimes the come out of retirement. We all hope.

23 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

I have actually had a couple of providers that took me 3 years to actually link/meet up with. Of course I wasn't trying every single week but maybe once every 3 months I would shoot a text. Both turned out to be well worth the wait. Both turned out to be much more than just a hit and run session. 

Over 5 years. TOTALY my problem. I'm glad that the lovely lady didn't hold it against me. We have been good friends for a long time. I appreciate her a lot.   

For me, it was about 3 years and it was only because I hesitated contacting her.  When I did reach out, we connected and had a great time.

On 12/3/2021 at 10:11 AM, hornyoldtoad said:

same - couple years - either because i travel so much for work and couldn't sync schedules either at home or on the road until a year or so later - or - my short list is just too long - which it has been for decades now:)

and i will say that each time the experience was worth the wait - the ones i (and maybe just me) wait for are the ones that i seemingly get all lusty when i see them post and or while perusing my favorites list - aka my short list:)

Mr Toad I can agree that it was pure lust for me as well. Its a major plus when they turn out to be well worth the wait.....

On 12/3/2021 at 10:44 AM, PeterOrock said:

I have waited to so long that the provider retired. :(

Pete Rock LOL how long did you wait? 

23 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

Life is so constructed, that the event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation. -- Charlotte Bronte

I have several still in this state.  My short list is long too!   

Country G you must get yourself together. We don't want your short list to retire on you. Don't you just love these TOB ladies? 

22 hours ago, Mustang87 said:

There was a lady I was trying to see for about the last 3-4 years. She would only come to Colorado a couple of times a years and I could just never get our schedules to line up. Well, this past summer the schedules did finally line up. I made the drive up to Denver to see her and had an absolutely great time. Worth the wait.

M87 the joys of finally meeting that particular one you was lusting for all of those years.................... I don''t know why LOL but I would bet money she is absolutely a heartbreaker.......

15 hours ago, Todoesprivado said:

3 years and I will find out if worth it next week 😍. Wish me luck !!

To Do Do I am wishing you nothing but the best luck for next week. I hope she turns out to be well worth the wait as well. Please keep us posted ......

14 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Over 5 years. TOTALY my problem. I'm glad that the lovely lady didn't hold it against me. We have been good friends for a long time. I appreciate her a lot.   

5 years is a long ass time Spark E. Whoever this woman is, she has PATIENCE like no other. The fact that you developed a good friendship makes it all well worth it in my book. Good job my friend.....

7 hours ago, average1 said:

For me, it was about 3 years and it was only because I hesitated contacting her.  When I did reach out, we connected and had a great time.

AVG we have to kick ourselves when we are guilty for stirring up the pot. The good side to this is, a great time was had after you finally came to your senses and reached out. 

1 hour ago, Savoir Faire said:

Pete Rock LOL how long did you wait? 

I waited over 5 years and she retired. Then she actually came out of retirement and I waited again and then she retired for good. I still kick myself.  Lesson learned …. Don’t procrastinate. 

10 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

5 years is a long ass time Spark E. Whoever this woman is, she has PATIENCE like no other. The fact that you developed a good friendship makes it all well worth it in my book. Good job my friend.....

True that bud. She's the best. I appreciate her so much.

19 hours ago, PeterOrock said:

I waited over 5 years and she retired. Then she actually came out of retirement and I waited again and then she retired for good. I still kick myself.  Lesson learned …. Don’t procrastinate. 

Pete Rock so far you have the crown. 5 years/retirement/retired a second time and you still didn't capitalize on your chance is crazy. There is a couple on here that I feel I may not get to see before I retire as well..........................Good luck to you and lets keep the hunt alive............

10 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

True that bud. She's the best. I appreciate her so much.

Spark E I have no doubt in my mind that you appreciate her. She sounds like a fantastic woman. Lets continue to keep the hunt alive.............

3 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Pete Rock so far you have the crown. 5 years/retirement/retired a second time and you still didn't capitalize on your chance is crazy. There is a couple on here that I feel I may not get to see before I retire as well..........................Good luck to you and lets keep the hunt alive............

I am almost tempted to give her name so that if she ever reads this thread, she might think about giving me the ability to right one of my many regrets. 

Sounds like a lesson to be learned her...You snooze, you lose.

If you are interested in meeting a lady, don't wait.  Pull the trigger.

On 12/5/2021 at 2:17 PM, PeterOrock said:

I am almost tempted to give her name so that if she ever reads this thread, she might think about giving me the ability to right one of my many regrets. 

Pete Rock oh just get us all worked up LOL and tease us to death. In all honesty, this discussion board is kind of powerful and the word definitely gets around. If the word does not get back to her, I am sure one of the guys that have reviewed her will share some details and make your day. Lets keep our fingers crossed that one day you can finally meet up with her. 

On 12/5/2021 at 10:55 AM, Savoir Faire said:

Spark E I have no doubt in my mind that you appreciate her. She sounds like a fantastic woman. Lets continue to keep the hunt alive.............

Agreed bud!