gb0138

GFE vs VIP

13 posts in this topic

I was setting up an appointment with an ASP and I noticed there is the standard GFE option and a VIP option on her website.  Now I think I have a pretty good idea of GFE but VIP, no idea.  It was 2 Benjamin's additional. I asked and the answer I got was it was a "more intense session that offers menu items not available in the GFE sessions", but could not discuss more than that. I'm clueless. I'm guessing the back door is open on VIP but I'm not really sure. It's not my cup of tea anyway.  Is it just best to ask upon arrival and go from there? Anybody experience with such a thing? She is a top notch well reviewed ASP from what I can tell. 

In situations like that, I try to just book the standard session and then ask questions during or after.  Some ladies don't want to discuss specifics in writing which is understandable as I also try to be as vague as possible about donations/etc while getting the necessary details. It's definitely an art. 

Anything we post here would honestly just be pure conjecture not knowing anything about this lady.  And each lady is definitely unique both in personality and the way they handle their business.  Vip for one could be Greek. The next it could be msog & Greek. Yet another lady could offer fbsm with the fs and call it vip. Always best just to ask the source and see what she says it means to her.  

My advice is book the VIP session, but don't go in with any preconceived expectations and you just might be surprised and have the time of your life.  If not, lesson learned.  To me, life presents opportunities and sometimes I like to roll the dice.

On a different site in a different city/country, the terms GFE and PSE were used. I have definitely had many GFE encounters that I would have described as PSE; which generally meant anything short of BBFS was available. 

I agree though, it is difficult to generalize. 

7 hours ago, jalanp said:

On a different site in a different city/country, the terms GFE and PSE were used. I have definitely had many GFE encounters that I would have described as PSE; which generally meant anything short of BBFS was available. 

I agree though, it is difficult to generalize. 

Yup. Ask 10 companions to define the terms and you will get 8 different answers. Best strategy: stick with well-reviewed companions where the potential activities are USUALLY  described (yes - YMMV). 

Go with the GFE. If the GFE is good than come back for some VIP. Always remember, YMMV.;)

If you can define GFE (let alone VIP), I'm amazed.  The terms mean something different to almost everyone.

If a lady offers multiple level of service, ie. FS/GFE/PSE, or FS/GFE/VIP, I usually pick the one in the middle. I know  I'm getting more than the basic plan, without getting too far in over my head. :o

3 hours ago, CountryGentleman said:

If you can define GFE (let alone VIP), I'm amazed.  The terms mean something different to almost everyone.

Before Red Book went away there was a fairly comprehensive list of what each acronym meant. So traveling I’d see “RBGFE” or whatever in ads. There was little to no confusion. 

15 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Before Red Book went away there was a fairly comprehensive list of what each acronym meant. So traveling I’d see “RBGFE” or whatever in ads. There was little to no confusion. 

You can also find the list on ECCIE as well as do a Google search for adult acronyms.

For some ladies, GFE and VIP are interchangeable.

Some ladies don’t say GFE. They go straight from basic to VIP.