gb0138

DTC hotel recommendations

14 posts in this topic

Perhaps some girls can answer this. A provider coming to town asked me for hotel recommendations in the DTC area. Any good ones without breaking the bank?

Maybe ask the men this question or PM you. Most women do have favorite hotels they work out of, but not likely to post the exact hotels to a public forum.  If you get what I am saying... Hotel rates in general are rising again, tough to find a room that doesn't break the bank.  With conventions back to the area too, that tends to push the prices up. The costs are changing almost weekly. I saw one hotel last week listing for $150 a night, and this week it is $345 a night. Booking.com can typically give you a good idea of what is the going rate for the hotels in the area, and with reviews. Hope this helps!

Edited by Caressa Duval

The last provider I met in DTC was at the Even Hotel. Just off S. Clinton near Magiano's. Very easy to get to off I-25/Dry Creek.  Lots of free parking. The room was a suite with a living area, which I like for variety...😁. I have no idea about the cost.  Have also met providers at the Hyatt DTC. Nice place, but no free parking.... 

8 minutes ago, sb1212 said:

The last provider I met in DTC was at the Even Hotel. Just off S. Clinton near Magiano's. Very easy to get to off I-25/Dry Creek.  Lots of free parking. The room was a suite with a living area, which I like for variety...😁. I have no idea about the cost.  Have also met providers at the Hyatt DTC. Nice place, but no free parking.... 

There are a few right there in that area I think I’ve been to over the years. Great! Thanks for the memory jog. Also, I hate not having free parking…WTF. If you’re staying at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs I get it. Why put your clients through that. 

11 minutes ago, gb0138 said:

There are a few right there in that area I think I’ve been to over the years. Great! Thanks for the memory jog. Also, I hate not having free parking…WTF. If you’re staying at the Broadmoor in Colorado Springs I get it. Why put your clients through that. 

The problem goes both ways, but I totally agree with you on the paid parking. It is one of the difficult things about the DTC hotels.  If I get an outcall to a DTC hotel, and have to pay sometimes 20 dollars or more to park.  I am bummed too, and few offer to cover our parking. It ends up coming out of our donation.  I always choose a hotel with free parking!

Edited by Caressa Duval

as for parking I don't rent a car just for that reason , parking car & rental , I just do UBER  from airport to hotel or outcalls 

I just noticed DCT hotel I use is now charging $12 for over night , when it's been free , guess they need to make up for all the loss from COVID ..

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

as for parking I don't rent a car just for that reason , parking car & rental , I just do UBER  ....

I just noticed DCT hotel I use is now charging $12 for over night , when it's been free , guess they need to make up for all the loss from COVID ..

Selecting a lady to come to me and also securing the transportation, I suppose the best way would be to use Uber Eats ....

2 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Selecting a lady to come to me and also securing the transportation, I suppose the best way would be to use Uber Eats ....

Ha, that's great, and funny! lol

Feel free to have her text or PM me. Us ladies look for different "things" to keep you and us safe. Fortunately, there are lots of options in DTC. Hope she has a great trip though!

I don't mind the idea of paying to park, but it often requires a credit card and that creates a paper trail that I am not crazy about.

28 minutes ago, Mustang87 said:

I don't mind the idea of paying to park, but it often requires a credit card and that creates a paper trail that I am not crazy about.

Sooo true! I’ve parked 2 blocks away before just because of that very reason. 

1 hour ago, gb0138 said:

Sooo true! I’ve parked 2 blocks away before just because of that very reason. 

, walking that far would you look more Obvious ?

2 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

, walking that far would you look more Obvious ?

Who would this look more obvious too?

Just  curious.

On 10/12/2021 at 5:01 AM, gb0138 said:

Perhaps some girls can answer this. A provider coming to town asked me for hotel recommendations in the DTC area. Any good ones without breaking the bank?

On 10/12/2021 at 7:17 AM, sb1212 said:

When a question about location is asked, it probably is prudent not to be specific in a public forum.

While we all know that LE does read this site and soes stake out the DTC hotels, we don't want to give them specific information if we can avoid it.

A PM is always best with questions like this.