agentawesome

Providers thoughts on men with facial hair

15 posts in this topic

I Am wondering what any of you ladies thoughts are on facial hair.  I have been seeing providers for years, but I have always been clean shaven.  I am now growing a beard but keep it well groomed, it's no ZZ top or mountain man beard.  I get a little self conscious about seeing providers not sure how they'll react, since some of the biggest things I enjoy are DFK, DATY.  What are your thoughts ladies??  Thanks!

Know the type of beard you have, is my best answer.  If your beard is soft to the touch it shouldn't be an issue. This may not be in your control though. Some men have a coarse beard that no amount of conditioning will soften.  In that case it is best not to grow a beard, if DFK and DATY are high on your list.  The skin around a woman's mouth is delicate.  Maybe rub your beard over and over on the inside of your arm, and see if it irritates your skin first.  I personally find a well-groomed soft beard can be quite attractive on the right man :)

30 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Conditioner helps keep that facial hair soft. Just sayin’

Pretty sure I said "some" men with coarse enough beards conditioning does not work on. How many men have you kissed with beards BB. Just sayin'

On 10/1/2021 at 8:07 AM, Caressa Duval said:

Know the type of beard you have, is my best answer.  If your beard is soft to the touch it shouldn't be an issue. This may not be in your control though. Some men have a coarse beard that no amount of conditioning will soften.  In that case it is best not to grow a beard, if DFK and DATY are high on your list.  The skin around a woman's mouth is delicate.  Maybe rub your beard over and over on the inside of your arm, and see if it irritates your skin first.  I personally find a well-groomed soft beard can be quite attractive on the right man :)

How about a well groomed mustache? (Asking for a friend) 🤔

On 10/1/2021 at 11:21 AM, lustybustygina said:

I like a bread if the person is a non smoker ..  

White, wheat, or rye? 😂

4 hours ago, Billstringer said:

How about a well groomed mustache? (Asking for a friend) 🤔

Flavor saver ;)

4 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Flavor saver ;)

Always thought that. 😋

Try this, “Every man Jack”  it is beard butter with coco butter and sandalwood. You may buy it on Amazon it comes in a jar with a screw on Lid. Smells amazing! 

Used the 'every man jack', but didn't read the label, so it never made it on my beard....  ;P

I think some of the beard styles are pretty damn sexy. As others have mentioned, there are several specialty beard conditioners on the market. Having said that, I can only remember one time when a beard was gruff. I bet if you ask, most are willing to experience your beard.😉

A very interesting topic.  For majority of the year, I have a very short, 2-3 day old beard.  However, as I begin to train for endurance mountain bike races, I begin to grow my beard out long so that I am always seen as "That Guy" at the races.  It had started to be my thing a few years ago.  So with this experience, I always tell a new lady that I am seeing that I have a long beard.  I try to keep it conditioned and soft so that it does not irritate anyone.  the one thing that needs to be done after DATY is a good face washing and drying.  We cant all be floating around the office with a sweet smell on our beards now, it will turn heads.....