Caressa Duval

Pick up lines in the hobby

18 posts in this topic

My all time favorite. " I don't do this often, or ever. I am looking for a regular I can meet once a week, or ect.... BTW can you see me today for a 15 minute incall now.  In future times I would like to make you my exclusive, and you will never have to do this again" Followed by baby, honey, sweetie.

ANYTIME a man says, I am looking "just for one person". Just hit ignore!

Edited by Caressa Duval
word

Most used pick up lne ....... "Do you want your fee inn hundreds, fifties or twentys"???????

I passed my STI tests last month. :lol:

Would you be able to give me change for a hundred?:o

Not really a pickup line but, many years ago I was arranging an in-call to my hotel. I think the price was $250 for one hour. I told the girl it was a little more than I had planned to spend. She told me no problem, I could pay half in cash and put the other half on a credit card.

I actually went ahead and booked her and we ended up having a several years long relationship that went well beyond the sp level.

30 minutes ago, easytimes81006 said:

I was hoping you could fit me in today...........................

A long these lines, and happening a bunch lately. Them: "How are you doing, and what does your upcoming schedule look like?"  Me:  "Good, how about tomorrow or the next day?"  Them: "Nothing today?"  Me: "No sorry, but would you like to schedule for tomorrow or the next day?"  Then I don't get a response back at all, or they send the same, how are you doing message weeks later wanting again a "see me now" visit.

him- Today are you in town yet?

Me-  did you read my ad?

Him- No 

Me - might want to do that 

Him - sends a pic  , I didn't ask for 

Me - oh that's why you don't know if im' in town ?

Him- Can you do mommy me 

Me- Yes when you send screening book app make a deposit 

Him- okay mommy 

Me-  Block  lol 

My most recent from late last night: "Could you order a man to wear panties and bra at home or work whenever you say?"

Me: ignore

On 9/6/2021 at 7:33 PM, lustybustygina said:

him- Today are you in town yet?

Me-  did you read my ad?

Him- No 

Me - might want to do that 

Him - sends a pic  , I didn't ask for 

Me - oh that's why you don't know if im' in town ?

Him- Can you do mommy me 

Me- Yes when you send screening book app make a deposit 

Him- okay mommy 

Me-  Block  lol 

On 9/7/2021 at 8:22 AM, Caressa Duval said:

My most recent from late last night: "Could you order a man to wear panties and bra at home or work whenever you say?"

Me: ignore

12 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Guy ask me to put his wife 34 B bra on , saying it would be funny .. A hard No 

I am sure that this is quite annoying and could end up being a big time waster but, this is some funny shit!

On 9/6/2021 at 9:31 AM, Caressa Duval said:

A long these lines, and happening a bunch lately. Them: "How are you doing, and what does your upcoming schedule look like?"  Me:  "Good, how about tomorrow or the next day?"  Them: "Nothing today?"  Me: "No sorry, but would you like to schedule for tomorrow or the next day?"  Then I don't get a response back at all, or they send the same, how are you doing message weeks later wanting again a "see me now" visit.

While i undertsand the 11th hour request because sometimes the universe gives you an unaanounced free afternoon to get your groove one, it is rude not to follow up with you and say "thank you for the consideration. albeit you are booked, i appreciate you getting back to me and i do hope we can connect someday when our schedules better sync up". 

Especially because you were professional enough and took the time to not just say sorry about the "today" request, but offered options for availibility - which we as johns don't see enough.  good on ya and thank you!

12 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

Guy ask me to put his wife 34 B bra on , saying it would be funny .. A hard No 

Ha!  The florida string bikini perversion.....

1 minute ago, hornyoldtoad said:

While i undertsand the 11th hour request because sometimes the universe gives you an unaanounced free afternoon to get your groove one, it is rude not to follow up with you and say "thank you for the consideration. albeit you are booked, i appreciate you getting back to me and i do hope we can connect someday when our schedules better sync up". 

Especially because you were professional enough and took the time to not just say sorry about the "today" request, but offered options for availibility - which we as johns don't see enough.  good on ya and thank you!

This can also happen when a provider becomes unavailable for some reason. However, I do agree that a courtesy thank you text.

One that would, I believe, assure no appointment would be " If I decide to leave you a tip, can you change a 10"???

3 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Do you have an opening I can fill. :D

Yep, if someone cancels email me I will fill his spot. Is this a colouring page we don't fill the spots.

21 hours ago, geecue2 said:

Do you have an opening I can fill. :D

My favorite lady and I were joking about this yesterday. Used to set appointments with her like this. :lol::lol: