Caressa Duval

No Vaccine then no "P"?

83 posts in this topic

How many ladies are considering, or currently requiring their clients to be vaccinated to see them? Men, you are welcome to give your thoughts too.

I for one hope ALL of you make sure your playmates have gotten the vaccine, look at the shit show going on in Florida. Just saying!

I hope this doesn't thread doesn't turn political and stay on topic, but I'm interested in hearing from both sides too.  For the record, I do appreciate when ladies say they are fully vaccinated in their ads!

7 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I hope this doesn't thread doesn't turn political and stay on topic

😅😅😅

7 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I hope this doesn't thread doesn't turn political and stay on topic, but I'm interested in hearing from both sides too.  For the record, I do appreciate when ladies say they are fully vaccinated in their ads!

Politics are such a "lady boner" killer for me!! Please no one take it there...  As you pointed out BBB, the men here were watching for providers to start advertising they were vaccinated.

Not just here,  I am having to provide my vaccine card for many life activities I choose to do.  Providing vaccine status or antibody results has become a part of getting into sports events, social activities, travel ect.   Sex workers are in public health safety, and always have been.  This is a new disease we have to take great care not to spread, and the responsibility is on both providers and clients.

SW is a close contact sport for sure.  Men want providers that are vaccinated, and  I want clients that are vaccinated.  Life is not quite back to normal, but we can do everything in our personal power to reduce the spread.  If I have to say "no" to a client because he is not vaccinated, so be it.  A vaccinated client will take his place in my book.  Much like, no condoms no FS. No vaccine no visit. 

I'll show you my vacc card if you show me yours ....:D But for real I'll show it anyways ..

GET VACC NOW ..... Your Freedom Is Not To Be On A Vent & Might Die !!

4 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Politics are such a "lady boner" killer for me!! Please no one take it there...  As you pointed out BBB, the men here were watching for providers to start advertising they were vaccinated.

Not just here,  I am having to provide my vaccine card for many life activities I choose to do.  Providing vaccine status or antibody results has become a part of getting into sports events, social activities, travel ect.   Sex workers are in public health safety, and always have been.  This is a new disease we have to take great care not to spread, and the responsibility is on both providers and clients.

SW is a close contact sport for sure.  Men want providers that are vaccinated, and  I want clients that are vaccinated.  Life is not quite back to normal, but we can do everything in our personal power to reduce the spread.  If I have to say "no" to a client because he is not vaccinated, so be it.  A vaccinated client will take his place in my book.  Much like, no condoms no FS. No vaccine no visit. 

I want your opinion on this…………..

If a provider can not get the vaccine due to a auto immune problem do you think they should tell clients upfront or don’t say a word?

Do you think that provider should be in the game?

6 hours ago, Happymon said:

😅😅😅

Fat fingering my phone and not proof reading before I hit send! 😁

When seeing a lady the only thing I wish leave with that I did not arrive with is ...... a grin! 

That close of contact, knowing she is vaccinated is a huge plus to me.

1 hour ago, Seeker5280 said:

I want your opinion on this…………..

If a provider can not get the vaccine due to a auto immune problem do you think they should tell clients upfront or don’t say a word?

Do you think that provider should be in the game?

You might want to to start your own thread about this elsewhere.  My question was about requiring the vaccine as a part of the provider's screening. It is not about who can't get the vaccine, but who choose not to. I am not here to say who should be a provider. However, I can say who I choose not to see as a client!!!

Edited by Caressa Duval
comma

Hopefully both clients and providers will be forthcoming if the other asks their vaccination status. At the vary least say they're uncomfortable divulging their status and not lie about it. Luckily all my regs are vaccinated and I'm vaccinated, but for anyone new, I'll ask. It seems like half the time I talk or text with someone the last week has tested positive, either themselves or someone they've been in contact with. The numbers are rising and I don't mind riding it out with only vaccinated clients for a month or 3 or 4.  I have enough vaccinated family and friends to kick it with. I just went to a large outdoor concert and planned to go to another in a couple weeks, but looks like I'll cancel now. We'll see. Doesn't look like the numbers will get any better by then. 🤷‍♀️

3 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I kind of figured. What I was really laughing about was your hope that it could stay non political. 

I received two doses of the Pfizer vaccine at Safeway. However, I never received any "proof of vaccination".

So...I'm vaccinated, but I can't prove it.

I'm fine if the ladies require it, though. They have to protect themselves!

32 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I received two doses of the Pfizer vaccine at Safeway. However, I never received any "proof of vaccination".

Think you can go on line and look it up ,, But im not sure where ?

58 minutes ago, pfunk said:

25 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Think you can go on line and look it up ,, But im not sure where ?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/2021/04/17/vaccine-card-record-covid-passport/

https://cdphe.colorado.gov/prevention-and-wellness/disease-and-injury-prevention/immunization/for-the-public/immunization

22 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

Sorry Big, there's probably no way this thread doesn't go political, I agree with your sentiments though!

My opinion? Anyone wanting to get the vaccine has it already. I agree with the vaccine "reach out program" to bring the vaccine to "poor neighborhoods" people that might not be able to drive and get one for themselves. I support this 100% I hope everyone in that situation has the ability to get vaccinated. I really do. In my Humble opinion...Everyone who WANTS THE SHOT is good. What's left is covid deniers and it really makes me VERYY SAD...

I really don't know what to do to convince people that they are playing with their lives...

14 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

You got a card when you got the shot! SHOW IT!

21 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

I agree, With this type of intimate contact it is imperitive that all involved are vaccinated. Requirements for vaccination is the same as requirements for a cover for safe activities. 

8 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Sorry Big, there's probably no way this thread doesn't go political, I agree with your sentiments though!

My opinion? Anyone wanting to get the vaccine has it already. I agree with the vaccine "reach out program" to bring the vaccine to "poor neighborhoods" people that might not be able to drive and get one for themselves. I support this 100% I hope everyone in that situation has the ability to get vaccinated. I really do. In my Humble opinion...Everyone who WANTS THE SHOT is good. What's left is covid deniers and it really makes me VERYY SAD...

I really don't know what to do to convince people that they are playing with their lives...

We're already seeing some of these folks that were adamant about not getting the shot, now becoming advocates for the vaccine. Unfortunately its after serious illness/death for themselves or their loved ones.  You're right its very sad.

2 hours ago, jdjd1989 said:

I agree, With this type of intimate contact it is imperitive that all involved are vaccinated. Requirements for vaccination is the same as requirements for a cover for safe activities. 

Kissing can't be done covered. Unless that activity is just avoided. No way do I want to kiss someone on the mouth that is not vaccinated. If someone comes to see me who is not vaccinated, and then gets covid. That could come back to adversely effect my business.  The risk of seeing a client that is not vaccinated, is not worth the risk at all.

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

We're already seeing some of these folks that were adamant about not getting the shot, now becoming advocates for the vaccine. Unfortunately its after serious illness/death for themselves or their loved ones.  You're right its very sad.

Very sad indeed. I wish they would have paid attention to the science and not the conspiracies. Might have saved some lives.

On 8/2/2021 at 1:03 PM, BigBaldBlk said:

On 8/2/2021 at 1:03 PM, BigBaldBlk said:

DAMN IT MAN! I hate it when I do that!

All good bud, really!

On 8/2/2021 at 5:42 PM, pfunk said:

When I got my Pfizer second shot, they gave me this nifty card with my name on it including my DOB and address. It was really very cool, no water mark (is that really a thing?) no cool chip or any other means to say I didn't make a quick copy of 1,000 of them and sell them on the internet for a buck each. REALLY? OK rant start's here....Makes me mad as Hell....

With all of the Covid denier BONEHEADS that are amongst us, why in the WORLD would we be trusting to the HONOR system to see who had and more importantly who Has not gotten vaccinated? Today I had a a person tell me that the reason the Delta virus was spreading was because all of us vaccinated people were spreading it to the unvaccinated people. This was from a person with A 4 year degree!  Since the government really has no protocol for this installed yet, and possibly never I would advise all the lovely ladies here to trust people you know and have a history with. Unfortunately there are a lot of deniers and liars out there. I hope our community is honest about their vaccine status. But I add this as food for thought. I'm NOT in any way picking on Pfunk, in my opinion he is a very honorable man and a great contributor here. I'm just saying be careful about your next date. We all want nothing more than you all to be safe and well. OK rant over, please go back to your regularly scheduled programs...HAHAHA! Love to you all! Please be very careful!   

15 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Kissing can't be done covered. Unless that activity is just avoided. No way do I want to kiss someone on the mouth that is not vaccinated. If someone comes to see me who is not vaccinated, and then gets covid. That could come back to adversely effect my business.  The risk of seeing a client that is not vaccinated, is not worth the risk at all.

15 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

agreed, stay safe.

The vaccine card i got looks pretty simple to replicate as a fake. I'm going with the honor system. 

I guess I could go pick up a scanner and just scan their arm for the barcode. 🤣🤣🤣

13 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Today I had a a person tell me that the reason the Delta virus was spreading was because all of us vaccinated people were spreading it to the unvaccinated people. This was from a person with A 4 year degree!  

So, I'm not quite sure why you included this in your previous post, or what you're trying to say with the "4 year degree!" part. Do you know why that person told you that? Because that's what the CDC and White House has said. 

This is why I'm struggling with your comment. Do you not believe the CDC or the White House? Just curious. 

7 hours ago, tribecos said:

Because that's what the CDC and White House has said. 

The exact opposite!

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

The vaccine card i got looks pretty simple to replicate as a fake. I'm going with the honor system. 

I guess I could go pick up a scanner and just scan their arm for the barcode. 🤣🤣🤣

You saw the same Tick Toc post I did earlier. Such BS, but funny!

Problem is some people think that shit is real! There in lies the problem...

9 hours ago, tribecos said:

So, I'm not quite sure why you included this in your previous post, or what you're trying to say with the "4 year degree!" part. Do you know why that person told you that? Because that's what the CDC and White House has said. 

This is why I'm struggling with your comment. Do you not believe the CDC or the White House? Just curious. 

What I'm saying is this. I believe in science. All of the scientific research suggests we can be protected from COVID 19 and it's variants from a very simple vaccination. Not too far away from the mumps, rubella and possibly chicken pox vaccine you got when you were a kid. I was trying to communicate that even people with a 4 year education seem to think that they are smarter than the science behind the vaccination. People like you. "I've researched the vaccine" REALLY, How? Please tell us how you did your "research" I'm dying to hear your response to this!

Did you do a double post negative, compared with the similarities and compared that to the the positive results to the negative results? Did you research thousands of participants that have been vaccinated and compared their numbers with the negative numbers that have been not?  Or did you just look on Facebook? I'm DYING to see your answer! Show some science that say's the vaccine is bad and HURTING people and I will offer my most humble apology!

I included my previous comments in my last post to show that even college educated people are off the mark on the mark when it comes to being vaccinated. 

But I'm so sure you have some lame ass non scientific argument to reply with. I'm Game, what have you got?