14 posts in this topic

So I like talking on The Phone with a  new friend  over texting with a stranger .

Gives me a feeling if we can get along over texting I can't hear a voice to get a reading of who they are and if we will get along,& when texting   texting  can get a wrong meaning at times and be taken the wrong way .. 

Talking on the phone can be just a short sweet talk to get t know each other a bit.

I know some don't have time to talk or want to or whatever the reason is and that is okay .. 

Sometimes just hearing a guys voice give me chills .... Old School Fun !!

1 hour ago, lustybustygina said:

.... texting  can get a wrong meaning at times and be taken the wrong way .. 

Not to mention auto-correct deciding it knows what you are trying to text. I've had to learn not to press send until I re-read my text.

I've had some fine encounters with ladies who have preferred initial contact via a phone call....and with some who prefer text.  I am fine with either.  But gotta say there was one provider in the past who wanted the initial contact via a phone call.  We spent a bit of time sharing some things about each other (I try to be pretty open) and it got VERY flirty.  It added to the anticipation of our first get together.  She is someone I ended up seeing a few times until she dropped off the radar.  I figure it is different strokes for different strokes, and I want to be open to whatever communication method the lady wants.

13 hours ago, SixtiesDude said:

Not to mention auto-correct deciding it knows what you are trying to text. I've had to learn not to press send until I re-read my text.

Oh my I'm a voice texter and have to do the same .. I hate typing lol  

A phone conversation is required. I have to hear the voice of a new friend before, or no visit.  Too many things go wrong with texts.

Amen!! I much prefer initial contact be a phone call. "Oooh that sounds like fun", is so much more exciting with the right  inflection, lilt of her voice. A sigh, maybe a  giggle adds to the intrigue. Much easier to avoid misunderstandings or false assumptions when actually talking to one another. I also whole heartedly believe that a lot of the nonsense of no shows and standups would be lessened if the client had to talk to the young lady initially instead of being able to hide behind an impersonal text. Gotta believe that deliberately lying to a young lady while setting an appointment  is a lot harder then bullshitting them in a text  Just my 2 cents worth.

20 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

So I like talking on The Phone with a  new friend  over texting with a stranger .

Gives me a feeling if we can get along over texting I can't hear a voice to get a reading of who they are and if we will get along,& when texting   texting  can get a wrong meaning at times and be taken the wrong way .. 

Talking on the phone can be just a short sweet talk to get t know each other a bit.

I know some don't have time to talk or want to or whatever the reason is and that is okay .. 

Sometimes just hearing a guys voice give me chills .... Old School Fun !!

2 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

A phone conversation is required. I have to hear the voice of a new friend before, or no visit.  Too many things go wrong with texts.

Just can tell a lot about how someone speaks to you on the phone then over texting ,
   flirting is a bit fun ..

On 7/17/2021 at 8:08 PM, SixtiesDude said:

Auto Correct sucks.  I'm so tired of ducking or telling people to duck off.  LOL.

I'm old school.  I prefer a telephone conversation.  Text is so impersonal and you can get a better idea if you will will click with a live voice conversation.

I also prefer phone conversation.  It is much easier to communicate, not to mention faster.  It is also much easier for either  side of the conversation to detect "attitude".  Ya just have to avoid certain topics.

I would much rather speak on the phone. This texting thing is such a drag. 

Wirh a provider who chooses to go this route, a phone conversation filled with playfullness, teasing and the right tone of voice can really add to the anticipation and over all quality of the interaction. This can easily be done without language that is too explicit or otherwise inapropriate for a pre-date chat. 

On 7/18/2021 at 11:38 AM, average1 said:

I've had some fine encounters with ladies who have preferred initial contact via a phone call....and with some who prefer text.  I am fine with either.  But gotta say there was one provider in the past who wanted the initial contact via a phone call.  We spent a bit of time sharing some things about each other (I try to be pretty open) and it got VERY flirty.  It added to the anticipation of our first get together.  She is someone I ended up seeing a few times until she dropped off the radar.  I figure it is different strokes for different strokes, and I want to be open to whatever communication method the lady wants.

This!  I totally dig a phone call.   It I’m an older dude. And the voice and the sexy undertones and the inferences of fun to cum makes me super excited and much more comfortable seeing someone for the first time.  Last gal i dated asked for a phone call and I could barely contain myself on the way to ‘pick her up’:)))

Right I was told I have a sexy voice on the phone so I like to give you a little of it lol