Bit Banger

Add vs. Ad

40 posts in this topic

On 6/2/2021 at 8:31 PM, Strange_Ice said:

Its retarded as hell but I remember hearing some bs about it being racist now..... not joking either, there was something going around about the ok sign being associated with white supremacy.... very sad how EVERYTHING has to turn into a race thing or something offensive....

I must be getting old.  My first thought of @Octavia's avatar is the child hood game The Circle Game.  Hell, me and my friends still play it when we are at sports bars! :cool:

8 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I must be getting old.  My first thought of @Octavia's avatar is the child hood game The Circle Game Jerk.  Hell, me and my friends still play it when we are at sports bars! :cool:

Fixed it for you BBB ...

10 hours ago, Rick_A said:

Then that would be carat and karat as opposed to caret and carrot

^ You got me Rick ^ 🥴
I’ll take my 💍 and eat some 🥕 pie. 
😁

10 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I must be getting old.  My first thought of @Octavia's avatar is the child hood game The Circle Game.  Hell, me and my friends still play it when we are at sports bars! :cool:

You are correct! And I’m a total champion at that game. Just remember, thats TWO for flinching. 

On 6/2/2021 at 1:08 PM, gr8owl said:

I will resist the urge to make assumptions about your intent with your new avatar.  Current wide spread use of that hand sign not withstanding - what is your meaning/intent for it?

Its the circle game. Ive always loved that silly game along with traveling games like Slug Bug and so forth. Silly fun is the fountain if youth I've heard. 

4 hours ago, SixtiesDude said:
13 hours ago, BigBaldBlk said:

I must be getting old.  My first thought of @Octavia's avatar is the child hood game The Circle Game Jerk.  Hell, me and my friends still play it when we are at sports bars! :cool:

Fixed it for you BBB ...

Never heard of this game. It sounds fun! I like the way you fix things :)

Noun. circle jerk (plural circle jerks) (vulgar, slang) A group of males masturbating ("jerking off") together (with or without interpersonal contact). (vulgar, derogatory, slang) Any group or group activity indulging in excessive mutual praise.

circle jerk - Wiktionary

https://en.wiktionary.org › wiki › circle_jerk

21 hours ago, Caressa Duval said:

Never heard of this game. It sounds fun! I like the way you fix things :)

Noun. circle jerk (plural circle jerks) (vulgar, slang) A group of males masturbating ("jerking off") together (with or without interpersonal contact). (vulgar, derogatory, slang) Any group or group activity indulging in excessive mutual praise.

circle jerk - Wiktionary

https://en.wiktionary.org › wiki › circle_jerk

My go-to is the Urban dictionary:

"The act of constantly sharing the same opinion in a forum full of people who are obviously known to have the same opinion as yours, therefor granting you free upvotes to said opinion, while gathering downvotes to anyone that opposes you on the matter"

Link: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=circle jerk

Kundalini versus Kindling? Both can light a fire. There was a time back in the early 2000’s my computer and cell phone would not allow me to spell Kundalini.