Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilovewomen

Spam Message

10 posts in this topic

FYI, a new TOB member who joined 13 hours ago is sending out spam to other TOB members referencing the site for sex.  He/It has been reported to the mods.

Do Not Open the included  URL

... Curiously, the other members "active in the conversation besides me" all joined the same day as I did. I assume they got the same spam.

Interesting.  I didn't look at the profiles of the others who were shown as receiving the message.

I got one as well,

obviously didn't open.  That's the first I've seen of true spam on TOB, that's for sure.

Sure, occasionally a newbie asking "hey, does XXX  do BBB and YYY, anything uncovered?".  Which I never answer, either.

My message this morning was from a Lexconsmabu also reported to mods. 6 people in message as well

I got one too but I just report it and delete it. 

30 minutes ago, MyraGold said:

I got one too but I just report it and delete it. 

This is the way. 

Also, you’re telling me you weren’t interested in joining 2bearclub?? 

I got one this morning from that person but I got busy at work and forgot about it until now. Damn.. I'll open it back up and report it if it's still there. faicryslabcont was the name I got it from 

Edited by Juanmotai

Just a bot taking advantage of the ease of creating one membership type.  Hope no one was foolish enough to follow the link.  Unless you know how get rid of what you may pick up B)

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Just a bot taking advantage of the ease of creating one membership type.  Hope no one was foolish enough to follow the link.  Unless you know how get rid of what you may pick up B)

For example:: Reported PM

3497CC2E-2DD7-4C25-A920-84EC0EE01AE7_1_201_a.jpeg

thanks for the reports......