wglide2003

Anything happening in Downtown Denver?

9 posts in this topic

With the possible easing of restrictions, is there anything happening in the downtown. Restaurants and Taverns?

Maybe soon as we get our vaccines. Denver did qualify for 5star today, so stay tuned.

Restaurants are open to 25% capacity at this time in Denver. The only thing with downtown is its tent city. I prefer not to eat in some areas because of that. Governor needs to get people off the streets. I’m in Austin, Texas right now and it’s three times more homeless than Denver. Makes me sad and exhausted. 

On 2/11/2021 at 2:55 PM, Jenine said:

Restaurants are open to 25% capacity at this time in Denver. The only thing with downtown is its tent city. I prefer not to eat in some areas because of that. Governor needs to get people off the streets. I’m in Austin, Texas right now and it’s three times more homeless than Denver. Makes me sad and exhausted. 

Actually Denver just opened to 50% capacity, about 10 days ago..

.https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/coronavirus/colorado-changes-covid-19-dial-allowing-denver-and-other-large-counties-50-capacity

I have been out numerous times.  Dinner, drinks....and if you follow there rules things go fine.  Unfortunately, 60% of the countries businesses shut down permanently during this pandemic.  Racine’s...  after 38 years in business....  The Pour House, and all Morton’s across the country...there was one restaurant that had been in business 87 years that shut its doors permanently .☹️☹️☹️☹️

1 hour ago, Elle Blake said:

Actually Denver just opened to 50% capacity, about 10 days ago..

.https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/coronavirus/colorado-changes-covid-19-dial-allowing-denver-and-other-large-counties-50-capacity

I have been out numerous times.  Dinner, drinks....and if you follow there rules things go fine.  Unfortunately, 60% of the countries businesses shut down permanently during this pandemic.  Racine’s...  after 38 years in business....  The Pour House, and all Morton’s across the country...there was one restaurant that had been in business 87 years that shut its doors permanently .☹️☹️☹️☹️

It would been easier to quarantine the elderly, deliver them all their essentials, and let America go on with business

5 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

It would been easier to quarantine the elderly, deliver them all their essentials, and let America go on with business

The Covid can and does affect all age groups...not just the seniors.  that is why you hear about babies, children, teens, 20, 30, 40 somethings all getting Covid and dying.

I'm in Chicago... while i havent been in Chicago proper to hang out. The bars and restaurants have been open for quite a while in the neighboring suburbs. 

I have been going out on the weekends... they aren't requiring masks either. LOL you can hate me now, i know, i know. But i honestly never did the stay at home thing, and i never stopped taking appointments, i was going to friends house parties, and hosted a couple card parties, went a few dates this summer to nice restaurants.

I got tested one time and i was negative... I haven't been sick once and i'm quite sure i must have come in contact with it by now... either way i guess i am just one of the lucky ones. 

On 2/18/2021 at 7:28 AM, VIP Mya Michelle said:

I'm in Chicago... while i havent been in Chicago proper to hang out. The bars and restaurants have been open for quite a while in the neighboring suburbs. 

I have been going out on the weekends... they aren't requiring masks either. LOL you can hate me now, i know, i know. But i honestly never did the stay at home thing, and i never stopped taking appointments, i was going to friends house parties, and hosted a couple card parties, went a few dates this summer to nice restaurants.

I got tested one time and i was negative... I haven't been sick once and i'm quite sure i must have come in contact with it by now... either way i guess i am just one of the lucky ones. 

You may want to get the anybody test. If  you test positive it may indicate that you had COvid and were asymptomatic. In that case you now have a certain level of immunity.