johnnycap76

Recommendations on providers who provide references

16 posts in this topic

So after years of hobbying in Texas I moved to CO and am having trouble getting an appointment with the ladies I want because of a lack of "local" references. Any suggestions on fantastic ladies who will see a guy new to the area and will provide refs going forward? Thanks for your help.

If you can do at least one full screening with a reputable provider who is reference friendly, that should get you going locally. 

Just make sure you see someone that’s reference friendly! :) Welcome to Colorado 

9 hours ago, Leena_rose said:

Just make sure you see someone that’s reference friendly! :) Welcome to Colorado 

15 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

If you can do at least one full screening with a reputable provider who is reference friendly, that should get you going locally. 

Ladies what you are telling him is EXACTLY what the OP is looking for.... he wants suggestions of WHO is newbie friendly that also are reference friendly so he can he can start seeing more ladies (please dont take this the wrong way if I worded this wrong I apologize I mean no disrespect or to rub you the wrong way, I just thought I would point that out for everyone...)

To the OP welcome, I dont know who I could suggest for you that is newbie friendly but I would give you a couple suggestions, look at the listing or reviews and search for "newbie friendly" then either ask them directly or go to their profile on here and look at the section that says references and see if it shows if they have given references (I may be wrong but I do believe the number next to "references" on a ladies profile is how many they have given on here... in case you are new to this sight guys can go onto a ladies profile and request a reference on here (if you have seen them of course). hope that helps and gets you in the door with more ladies you might have your eye on that require more recent and local ladies as references....

I did a search on the listings, using the term "newbie". I found a few girls who are both newbie friendly, and who will give a TOB reference.

I also found many "not newbie friendly", so be sure to read the listing thoroughly! Good luck!

2 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

Ladies what you are telling him is EXACTLY what the OP is looking for.... he wants suggestions of WHO is newbie friendly that also are reference friendly so he can he can start seeing more ladies (please dont take this the wrong way if I worded this wrong I apologize I mean no disrespect or to rub you the wrong way, I just thought I would point that out for everyone...)

Well, I could post a long list of all my friends that are newbie friendly, but I might get a pat on the bottom for doing that. We're not supposed to promote ourselves or other ladies on the forums. Thanks for explaining to him the search feature.  For the record...1You can rub us the wrong way, the right way, just keep rubbing.us. 🙃

On 12/4/2020 at 7:31 AM, johnnycap76 said:

So after years of hobbying in Texas I moved to CO and am having trouble getting an appointment with the ladies I want because of a lack of "local" references. Any suggestions on fantastic ladies who will see a guy new to the area and will provide refs going forward? Thanks for your help.

There are many ladies I am sure you can see, however we are not allowed to promote ourselves or anyone else, therefore we cannot give you any names. If you want to privately reach out to someone through DM you can do that and get a better response.

8 hours ago, Strange_Ice said:

We are aware what it is that he is asking, however we cannot give names publicly. I myself have had my posts deleted for self-promoting when I did not even realize I was doing that, so we have to be very careful with what we say on the boards, and in our own ads. The only way for him to get the answer he is looking for is to do his own research or reach out to some people directly through DM. 

Thank you all for the info as I am in a similar situation without references.  Been hobbying elsewhere and looking to find the right few regular providers here in North Denver and Northern Colorado.  I am very excited as there seem to be so many great ladies in the area!

@Marilyn Desire this is what I had in mind on the one wish thread. Although I know it would be more challenging on the mod side, it would be nice if we could relax this rule a bit so more ladies can participate and have more fun interacting with each other and client members. Wishful thinking maybe. 💗

57 minutes ago, Marilyn Desire said:

We are aware what it is that he is asking, however we cannot give names publicly. I myself have had my posts deleted for self-promoting when I did not even realize I was doing that, so we have to be very careful with what we say on the boards, and in our own ads. The only way for him to get the answer he is looking for is to do his own research or reach out to some people directly through DM. 

All I was doing was pointing out that the only 2 answers he had recieved was telling him to do something he was already trying to do.... and for his question I think the gents might have more leeway then the ladies but if asked for suggestions we (at least the gents) are allowed to drop a specific name on the forums (unless that rule changed), there is also the option to message the op directly and tell them "I am newbie friendly, here are my requirements" this way you dont get hit with self promoting or give a list of other ladies you know could help out if he decided to see them.... that said it could probably be better to do your own footwork and find them yourself using the search functions

OP so why can't you use your Tx.refes  & I take refes  from all over the world when a gent lives in other States .

I know I get asked to give refes from other states  for gent's  as well and I do  

Edited by lustybustygina

OP, contact a lady that interests you and tell her you have Texas references and ask if that is acceptable.  Also tell her that you would be willing to provide any other screening information she may require. Be ready to provide whatever screening information she needs.

If you aren’t willing to provide that information or she says that you need local references, contact a lady who is both newbie and reference friendly.

Being relatively new as well (just got going this year) I can say try to find some ladies who do work verification or another method you and she are comfortable with.  I had some good luck win that and had some luck with some fbsm ladies too.  Still tough going as I tend to stick to a couple ladies so that limits my reviews overall.   Bottom line just be persistent, patient, and don't take it personally. Everyone needs to be safe and that includes us as well as the ladies.  I mean do you see new ladies with no reviews?  Not generally so same goes for us. Just takes time to establish. 

8 hours ago, zman999 said:

Being relatively new as well (just got going this year) I can say try to find some ladies who do work verification or another method you and she are comfortable with.  I had some good luck win that and had some luck with some fbsm ladies too.  Still tough going as I tend to stick to a couple ladies so that limits my reviews overall.   Bottom line just be persistent, patient, and don't take it personally. Everyone needs to be safe and that includes us as well as the ladies.  I mean do you see new ladies with no reviews?  Not generally so same goes for us. Just takes time to establish. 

Good advice

I'm not sure why someone would turn you away if you have recent references in other cities. Many ladies are connected to others on platforms like Twitter, and as long as the reference has a valid listing online it shouldn't be a problem. Men who are just visiting Denver would have the same situation. If you have references, I wouldn't consider yourself a 'newbie'. There are other ways to screen if your refs aren't recent, or are not reference-friendly.

Meh, references from afar are a PITA and fraught with problems. One tip: Ask the ladies in Texas (or wherever) in advance if they'll initiate a reference from their published phone/email to the published email/phone of whomever you want to see.

Edited by JessicaJonesing