Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Exquisite *KLN*

DTC Area VS Cherry Creek

10 posts in this topic

Gents and Ladies,

Since I am not from the area I need a bit of help. Can you inform me the pros and cons of each area. I have only stayed in the DTC area, but would love to try other areas as well. Which area is the most convenient and easily accessible. Or is this question like saying do you have a butt hole? lol lol  Any input is greatly appreciated! And if you don't like to comment here you can always PM me. :) Thanks bunches! 

~Kisses~

DTC area has many, many more men working there during weekdays. Lots of nice hotels, some restaurants, and lots of potential clients. More free parking. 

Cherry Creek is a residential and shopping area. Fewer people during weekdays, but plenty of people at night, and on the weekend. Fewer hotels, but some nice ones. Lots of nice restaurants, and shopping. Not as much free parking.

Best of luck!

I’ve never stayed for long in Cherry Creek. I would think just as a matter of convenience for your clients DTC is probably your better option. The two places are not that far away from one another so a little extra drive time for folks up north shouldn’t be too big of a deal. I live in the DTC area now so my opinion is somewhat biased, but It’s my favorite playground.

Traffic on Colorado Blvd (main drag in Cherry Creek) is a deterrent, although I have driven the extra 12 min north for a couple of sweeties. I am well south of DTC so that area is my preference. I think you would have many more hotel choices and more potential clients near DTC. 

The parking in Cherry Creek can be a real bear during the day with little or no free parking unless you park blocks away. It can also be very frustrating trying to drive though cross streets with frequent detours because of all the construction going on. The meter readers also seem to be hell bent on giving you tickets even when you haven’t exceeded the time on the meters. I’ve had to appeal more than one ticket because of their mistakes. DTC is much easier to navigate and the parking is much easier.

i could be wrong - but - over the years i have noticed there have been far far more ladies hosting in DTC than Cheery Creek which is telling...

If you want to visit unique stores and site see. Especially during the Cherry Creek Arts festival. Cherry Creek is a great place to hang out. Now with city Covid restrictions. Even this is limited.

Cherry Creek is not conducive for guys seeing you. There is minimal parking. Expensive parking lots. I can think of 3 hotels. Two are cool Boutique Hotels. But it is nothing like the easiness of staying in DTC. 

I live in Cherry Creek and I rarely hang out in my neighborhood. The Whole Foods parking lot is madness. I refuse to pay for parking at the mall. On occasion I will walk to a restaurant in C.C. North. But other than that. I rarely hang out in the neighborhood where I live.

I just wanted to throw my hat into the ring on this even though the thread is a bit old - just wanted to mention that both DTC and Cherry Creek are kind of far from the north end of town,  far enough it's deterred me from seeing a number of women staying there.

Something to consider for those touring, you might want to also think about locations somewhere between Denver & Boulder, along Hwy 36.  The side advantage is you are also closer to some pretty parts of the foothills if you want to see some scenery.

DTC or out by the Airport(Green Valley)  for travel ladies would be easiest. Cherry Creek is far too busy (Glendale),  North Denver area is also good. (West Minister, Thornton)  this would be Denver areas in my own opinion. I seldom travel anymore. No need to have me driving very far. LOL  

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki