sparkey600

We the Americans!

58 posts in this topic

I really don't care who you all voted for Trump, Biden or the who the Hell happens to be the Libertarian's candidate this year might be. (I was cheering for him BTY)

I only care about who the people of this great nation selected as President, no bullshit hands down who won? I think Biden based on all of all the States popular vote counts.

Seems to me Biden won the election hands down. My point here is MOVE on, if your hopeful to be elected person happens to have lost, tough darts, maybe next 4 years. PLEASE get over the election and start being true AMERICANS twithought all of the drama of he stole he stole the election. The PEPOLE have spoken.

Rant over, as usual! hahaha 

Yes, let’s get on with our lives.

I would point out that the Libertarian candidate was female, Jo Jorgenson.

We Americans served Orange Top the pink slip. Now it's time for him to pack his bags and get the fuck out of the White House

1 hour ago, 2Big said:

We Americans served Orange Top the pink slip. Now it's time for him to pack his bags and get the fuck out of the White House

Couldn't have said better!

Last election, all those rednecks were dancing around in the streets yelling "We're going to make America great again." This election,  liberals are dancing around in the streets, hollering "Biden is going to save us all." 

Morons.

Ask yourself this, why did they wait until 2 days after the election to move all those homeless folk off of Delgany Street in downtown Denver?

"Oh, but they gave them hot chocolate."

They also threw all their shit in dumpsters.

Those people were out there for weeks. Why? Because nobody wants to do the 'mean thing' right before an election.

Personally, I would have done it the other way around. Throw all the homeless in dumpsters and move their shit. Just set their tents up in a different section of town. A sort of Hobo ghost town.... Until it gets occupied by more hobos. Then we just do it all over again.

Edited by Vassago

11 hours ago, Vassago said:

Last election, all those rednecks were dancing around in the streets yelling "We're going to make America great again." This election,  liberals are dancing around in the streets, hollering "Biden is going to save us all." 

Morons.

Ask yourself this, why did they wait until 2 days after the election to move all those homeless folk off of Delgany Street in downtown Denver?

"Oh, but they gave them hot chocolate."

They also threw all their shit in dumpsters.

Those people were out there for weeks. Why? Because nobody wants to do the 'mean thing' right before an election.

Personally, I would have done it the other way around. Throw all the homeless in dumpsters and move their shit. Just set their tents up in a different section of town. A sort of Hobo ghost town.... Until it gets occupied by more hobos. Then we just do it all over again.

I guess you're in a "I'm an asshole, deal with it!" mood today! Hope ya feel better soon! :)

On 11/19/2020 at 7:08 AM, 2Big said:

I might add, in handcuffs.

This is the only thing the poor bastard has lost that he couldn't buy or LIE  himself out of of all the years he's been alive.

I'm thinking he will be in a jail cell if truth becomes "public knowledge"  Some many LIES! Please don't forget about his Election tampering with all of his thugs. 

13 minutes ago, sparkey600 said:

I might add, in handcuffs.

This is the only thing the poor bastard has lost that he couldn't buy or LIE  himself out of of all the years he's been alive.

I'm thinking he will be in a jail cell if truth becomes "public knowledge"  Some many LIES! Please don't forget about his Election tampering with all of his thugs. 

I’m not fond of the man, but didn’t they say that about H Clinton? Some are just untouchable. You know what they say though, thieves wear leather during the day but cotton at night. They just know how to not get caught.

1 hour ago, Vassago said:

Yes Pgump.  Life IS like a box of chocolates.

So I'm sure you have a good alternative to dealing with the homeless?

Tell me, what is your answer to the less than fortunate than the rest of us? Most of them are struggling with mental and addiction issues....

I'm glad you have not been bothered by homelessness in your personal life or by you respectively. Good job, yay YOU!  No CRAZY relatives good for you!

Some of us happen to be not that lucky, or have a SOFT SPOT for people that have societal issues that we'd like to help if we are able. Anyone on here knows I do my best to help the homeless whether its giving a nice coat  a hat or gloves, anything that might make a difference to someone that is without.

You?  

Please respond soon, We are all waiting to hear from you, thank you in advance.............

Your response is this.....

SHAME ON YOU FOR YOUR RESPONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited 15 hours ago by Vassago

2 minutes ago, Vassago said:

I’m not fond of the man, but didn’t they say that about H Clinton? Some are just untouchable. You know what they say though, thieves wear leather during the day but cotton at night. They just know how to not get caught.

Good point, another good point here is America has spoken, Trump lost he need to deal with it. You do as well. Trump needs to concede and let the new Party begin to govern and protect us from Covid and all of the things his Party didn't do as well.... 

The only thing here is we as Americans are suffering because the "Great Liar" Refuses to admit he came in second in something he can't lie or buy his way out of.

All I have to say about this. It's said you brought up the last election and have no relative arguments about the 2020 election.

Yet you say you are not a fan of the "dictator" that wants to be in office for another 4 years.

Your thoughts? Do you love a potential dictator who has no regard for the popular vote? That seems to try to turn the Electoral vote to his favor? 

Do you love America and our our voting system, or do you love Trump and all of his lies and personnel agenda, because that's what this election is really going to come down too. Choose wisely. The rest of the country did on Election Day........ 

On 11/19/2020 at 6:58 AM, Bit Banger said:

Granted..

My point here is......Can we still agree to Disagree and still be friends that the USA is still strong and GREAT?

BTY I voted for Jo.. HAHAHAHA

1 hour ago, sparkey600 said:

So I'm sure you have a good alternative to dealing with the homeless?

Tell me, what is your answer to the less than fortunate than the rest of us? Most of them are struggling with mental and addiction issues....

I'm glad you have not been bothered by homelessness in your personal life or by you respectively. Good job, yay YOU!  No CRAZY relatives good for you!

Some of us happen to be not that lucky, or have a SOFT SPOT for people that have societal issues that we'd like to help if we are able. Anyone on here knows I do my best to help the homeless whether its giving a nice coat  a hat or gloves, anything that might make a difference to someone that is without.

You?  

Please respond soon, We are all waiting to hear from you, thank you in advance.............

Your response is this.....

SHAME ON YOU FOR YOUR RESPONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited 15 hours ago by Vassago

You have no idea who I am. How would you know one way or the other about my homelessness, past present or otherwise? Anything else about me? That’s pretty much it.

As for mental illness. I managed to deceive most of everyone. I learned how to walk like a ghost. Why can’t anyone else?

But that isn’t it really.

BTW

They aren’t asking for help. They’re asking for a handout. It’s amazing that the most militant on this board seem to be anonymous with Black Power fists as avatars.

I serve no man, but get fucked by The Man. I can’t wait until I die alone. 

Edited by Vassago

Now that we got that bullshit out of the way. Start stocking up now. For some dumb reason King Soopers and Walmart were about 30 percent on toilet paper supply. Amazingly, canned goods, meat, frozen products, cough medicine, grains and Sour Patch Kids, were all in full supply. Never understood American priorities. Wash your ass in the shower, people.  Good luck.

The siege of Alesia continues.

21 hours ago, Vassago said:

You have no idea who I am. How would you know one way or the other about my homelessness, past present or otherwise? Anything else about me? That’s pretty much it.

As for mental illness. I managed to deceive most of everyone. I learned how to walk like a ghost. Why can’t anyone else?

But that isn’t it really.

BTW

They aren’t asking for help. They’re asking for a handout. It’s amazing that the most militant on this board seem to be anonymous with Black Power fists as avatars.

I serve no man, but get fucked by The Man. I can’t wait until I die alone. 

So....in your rant you admit you are mentally ill? Yes you are right, I have no way to tell if you were ever homeless. If you were, I'm willing to bet I gave a LOT of money to take care of you if you were homeless..... One of the things I do on a regular basis is giving to Denver Rescuer Mission...I regularly give donations to the "street people" personally in my area that need some extra help. I'm glad to do that. They are happy to get a new winter coat, gloves or a nice warm hat. Cash is always welcomed and I give that as well... they DESERVE it without asking. I would do the same thing for you. No questions asked ever.

You might want to post your responses a little bit better, sorry, I don't want you to die alone.

Hopefully with your loved ones around you crying their eyes out.

I hope things get better for you. Peace to you. I'm sorry things are so bad. Really!

I have no problem with anyone asking for a little help or as you said a "hand out" I will give them as well. I have "extra" and I really don't mind too much.

My previous post was really meant to help us forgive as Americans, not to divide us further.

Vassago, if you need some help, please reach out to me in a PM, Thanks!

On 11/19/2020 at 6:58 AM, Bit Banger said:

And she was a GREAT candidate despite her lack of voters/followers.

Just as well, I'm happy Joe won! The US needs a centrist. Let the HEALING BEGIN!

6 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

...The US needs a centrist. Let the HEALING BEGIN!

On ^this^ I totally agree.  But I’m not sure that VP Biden has the strength to steer for a middle course.  The Progressives keep pushing their wish lists.  It’s too bad that Pres Trump didn’t complete his Herculean task, Clean the Stables of King Augeas (drain the swamp).  It might have made Joe’s task easier.

15 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

On ^this^ I totally agree.  But I’m not sure that VP Biden has the strength to steer for a middle course.  The Progressives keep pushing their wish lists.  It’s too bad that Pres Trump didn’t complete his Herculean task, Clean the Stables of King Augeas (drain the swamp).  It might have made Joe’s task easier.

Agreed, we shall see.

I hope he does a good job like I'm thinking. 

I'm just glad that the great divider seems to be done, one and out.

22 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

So....in your rant you admit you are mentally ill? Yes you are right, I have no way to tell if you were ever homeless. If you were, I'm willing to bet I gave a LOT of money to take care of you if you were homeless..... One of the things I do on a regular basis is giving to Denver Rescuer Mission...I regularly give donations to the "street people" personally in my area that need some extra help. I'm glad to do that. They are happy to get a new winter coat, gloves or a nice warm hat. Cash is always welcomed and I give that as well... they DESERVE it without asking. I would do the same thing for you. No questions asked ever.

You might want to post your responses a little bit better, sorry, I don't want you to die alone.

Hopefully with your loved ones around you crying their eyes out.

I hope things get better for you. Peace to you. I'm sorry things are so bad. Really!

I have no problem with anyone asking for a little help or as you said a "hand out" I will give them as well. I have "extra" and I really don't mind too much.

My previous post was really meant to help us forgive as Americans, not to divide us further.

Vassago, if you need some help, please reach out to me in a PM, Thanks!

You misunderstood my rant. I was attacking the government. I use satire. I’m not always clear. I love you Sparkey. You spent more time on me in this forum than anyone else. But ....

Sometimes Hyde. Sometimes Jekyll.

9 hours ago, sparkey600 said:

Agreed, we shall see.

I hope he does a good job like I'm thinking. 

I'm just glad that the great divider seems to be done, one and out.

I never understood why his predecessor wasn’t ‘one & done’.  I found him equally divisive.

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I never understood why his predecessor wasn’t ‘one & done’.  I found him equally divisive.

Explain this. With examples of division brought on by Obama that compare to Trump. Police shootings, riots, protests, and calls for reform all happened under Obama as well with Black people upset he didn’t do more to address the issue doubly pissed when he apologized to the police force for using “harsh language” aimed at them. So yeah, please tell me how the current situation even compares. 

2 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

Explain this. With examples of division brought on by Obama that compare to Trump. Police shootings, riots, protests, and calls for reform all happened under Obama as well with Black people upset he didn’t do more to address the issue doubly pissed when he apologized to the police force for using “harsh language” aimed at them. So yeah, please tell me how the current situation even compares. 

So, if Pres. Trump is so divisive, where are all the folks rioting and looting on his behalf?  Who are the folks condoning all the rioting & looting?  The DAs refusing to press charges for vandalism?

As for Pres. Obama, “If I had a son...” and various remarks about the Ferguson riots.

“Elections have consequences.” works both ways.

5 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

So, if Pres. Trump is so divisive, where are all the folks rioting and looting on his behalf?  Who are the folks condoning all the rioting & looting?  The DAs refusing to press charges for vandalism?

As for Pres. Obama, “If I had a son...” and various remarks about the Ferguson riots.

The Orange Plague is trying to eliminate the right to vote and perform a coup.  While lying about election fraud and 500 other things all in the name of extending his funding campaign to pay of his debts.   And willing to risk civil war in order to do it  And STILL republicans, the Orange Party, believe and support his utter garbage. Give it a fucking rest already.  Not funny any more.

@JoDoe27

BTW: I place the major blame for divisiveness in this country on media outlets and social media.  Media outlets (both L & R) for slanted reporting and social media for fostering echo chambers reinforcing folks opinions.

3 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

The Orange Plague is trying to eliminate the right to vote and perform a coup.  ....

Right?!?  

And just how is he doing that?  By requiring proof of citizenship?  By asking for a photo ID system? By asking for recounts and challenging the election in the courts? (What did VP Gore do in 2000?)

A coup?  I’d say you’re a few weeks early for such talk.  He hasn’t refused to relinquish the office.  Besides, what have Congressional Democrats been trying to do for the past 4 years if not remove Pres. Trump from office, by any means necessary?

I’m not a big fan of Pres. Trump, but the heaps of scorn and obstruction are just as bad as any of his actions.  Both are terrible for decent governance of our country.

36 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

So those are your examples. Two instances completely divided the nation...You you’re not a fan but definitely ok with a tremendous amount of disrespect from him. You talk about draining the swamp but won’t address how his entire family found themselves in his cabinet, how the highest donators got political positions they knew nothing about, how his resorts are the beneficiary of millions of tax payer dollar, how his calling of fraud undermines the election process, how he literally tried to rig mail in ballots (I guess his appointee as post master general did that but still)...

You can ask for a recount. That’s perfectly fine and ok to do. But lawsuits of fraud that have all been thrown out because there’s no basis or truth to it while still screaming it’s fraud... Come on. Ask for IDs. You’re too old and have seen too much to not question or understand why this is dangerous. And back on the fraud snd recounts, why is it only the ones he lost that are contentious? And really only in areas where there’s a heavy black population? Are you saying there’s a massive coverup spanning several counties across 5 states to undermine Trump? 

As for the rioters and looting. Ok. Fact, ~5% of all protests resulted in rioting or looting. Also fact, those Proud Boys and the stupidly named Bugaloo Movement that support Trump had a hand in some of those riots and police killings that were blamed on BLM. You’re also quiet on his supporters that we’re trying to break into polling places, those that wanted to kidnap and kill the Michigan governor, or the extreme duality of presentation of any number of black youths and  overwhelming support for Kyle Rittenhouse. You blame the media for sensationalizing everything and yet you buy into it. Like fully bought into the narrative. If you don’t trust the media then you should stop repeating it. Stay off Fox News, breitbart, Parlor, r/conversative, storm front, rush Limbaugh and pretty much all others you keep spouting. 

4 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Right?!?  

And just how is he doing that?  By requiring proof of citizenship? no, states already do By asking for a photo ID system? most states do not require - why not change that during his four years or go after ALL states that don't? By asking for recounts and challenging the election in the courts? (What did VP Gore do in 2000?)He asked for a recount because the difference was about 500 votes, not a hundred thousand or so per state except Georgia where hand recount confirmed the results, (now he wants another recount only with the same machines as the first count. really? totally legit) and Arizona. Then with Gore/Bush the stupidity came to the show with hanging chads, etc. 

A coup?  I’d say you’re a few weeks early for such talk.  He hasn’t refused to relinquish the office.  Besides, what have Congressional Democrats been trying to do for the past 4 years if not remove Pres. Trump from office, by any means necessary? Um, by one means - impeachment which was handled poorly by the dems but the Orange Party refused to even call a SINGLE witness in senate or consider any evidence what-so-ever hearing before sweeping all his crap under the rug.

I’m not a big fan of Pres. Trump, then why constantly spout his deceitful talking points and try to minimize the fact that he is trying to literally destroy the  idea that we get to vote and that our votes count?  How can anyone poo-poo that? but the heaps of scorn and obstruction are just as bad as any of his actions.  Both are terrible for decent governance of our country.

He has petitioned courts to literally throw out all ballots in Pennsylvania and for judge to direct the state legislature to select electors (the republican legislature who set up the rules he is whining about.  Same in Michigan - wants to throw out all ballots in Detroit (80% black and heavily democratic) and then deadlock the canvas board and stall past deadline to certify the vote and then again have (republican) legislature select electors.  Come on Bit, unlike many of his minions you are NOT stupid.  This really needs explained?  First thing a banana republic dictator does is get the results of an election thrown out and then have his party install him as dictator.  That is a coup - does not have to be military, although his firing of the defense secretary and several other top officials at pentagon does make rational people wonder.  And, no.  Nothing anyone has done approaches the elimination of millions of votes counting and one party, the Orange Party, selecting the president.  That is total bullshit unless you WANT to become a dictatorship.  And no, not too early it is happening NOW.  He is in my opinion clearly guilty of treason as are his supporters that are pushing this effort.  During a health crisis, during pissing matches with the Chinese and during a transition of power that he has sabotaged solely to extend the time frame for his fund raising - did you get your strong arm letter?  In my opinion, all considered, 'summary execution is in order but as in the rest of his sorry life he will get away with anything and everything if we let him. 

On 11/23/2020 at 0:13 PM, gr8owl said:

The Orange Plague is trying to eliminate the right to vote and perform a coup.  While lying about election fraud and 500 other things all in the name of extending his funding campaign to pay of his debts.   And willing to risk civil war in order to do it  And STILL republicans, the Orange Party, believe and support his utter garbage. Give it a fucking rest already.  Not funny any more.

Steal the vote? Laughable at best..I agree with you growl.... Nope sorry Republicans tried to do that in 2020. And I'm happy to report that they failed MISEBERALLY Anyone who pays even the boring "what's on TV next" sees that. My only question going forward is this: After the previous 4 years of HATE AND LIES (too many to count really)my favorite was "let's drop a nuclear weapon on a hurricane to disperse it" Good leadership there..Nice thinking Mr. "Stable Genius"  Devisive  politics and all of the (ahem excuse me here) FUCKING RETARDED THINGS THAT DUMB ASS TRUP SAID THESE LAST FOUR YEARS why for the sake of anyone that has a shred of any education possibly vote for him??????

One thing I know here....This is the first thing in his life tRump can't LIE or BUY his way out of and it's KILLING him. Death to the TYRANT I say. Good riddance to you and all your stupid ass kids, I'm sick about hearing about what a bunch of gold spoon in the mouth brats think is best for the country of working familys.