Kingleo

Providers in New Mexico

13 posts in this topic

New Mexico Companion

I am about to move to new mexico and i am wondering why there are no listings for providers  in new mexico. Does anyone have any answers?

I’m sure there are ladies in Albuquerque and Santa Fe. They just don’t post on TOB.

Outside of P411, I’m not sure where to suggest you look.

I just moved from there I spent a whole year there!!! One or two good providers but they all use skip the games there and the guys go on eccie to talk. Good luck with that crazy place I had the worse stalker there he even messes with the guys on eccie if he can. I still would travel thru to say hi to some of my old friends but I'm glad I moved back to TX 

Edited by Chloeblue83

I'm not sure where to find pussy in NM, but they have the most delicious mexican donuts I've ever had😋

Good luck with your relocation and stay safe.

7 minutes ago, Laci French said:

I'm not sure where to find pussy in NM, but they have the most delicious mexican donuts I've ever had😋

Good luck with your relocation and stay safe.

I’ve heard about those donuts, but have never had one 

I was referred to this lady in Albuquerque - Wendy, by a guy named Walter White. 

Wendy in Breaking Bad | Breaking bad seasons, Breaking bad, Photo

14 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I was referred to this lady in Albuquerque - Wendy, by a guy named Walter White. 

Wendy in Breaking Bad | Breaking bad seasons, Breaking bad, Photo

My God🤣🤣🤣🤣

On 8/14/2020 at 5:05 PM, Kingleo said:

I am about to move to new mexico and i am wondering why there are no listings for providers  in new mexico. Does anyone have any answers?

The unfortunate truth is that to a large extent, "the hobby," as practiced across most of the US,  depends upon anonymity for success. That is only found in large, diverse population centers.  Hiding in plain sight so to speak.  New Mexico has few sufficiently large concentrations of people. The reasons TOB is Colorado centric have been detailed elsewhere. 

Edited by Happymon

I have had several good times with ladies based in New Mex.  I think P411 is a good source for reputable ladies in New Mex.  I've used it for some of the larger towns and the smaller ones as well.  It's still a question of doing your homework and making sure you're dealing with someone who has similar expectations and values as you do.  I have a short list of ladies that I would like to visit and also a list of ladies who have been wonderful and I would see again.  If you my past list, PM me.

tryst.link or adultlock they have some NM ladys. Not sure how well this sites work

Largest population for ladies is in Albuquerque, P411 is likely best, eccie has some listings.  Sante Fe has a few, but other than that not much happening.  STG has lots of ads but most SEEM to be scams.