Where else is TOB popular?

14 posts in this topic

Every time I go to a new city I take a look at TOB and I usually don’t see anyone advertising.  Is TOB just a Colorado thing?

27 minutes ago, Hazel Hayes VIP said:

We use TOB in Las Vegas..👍🖤💯

Good to know! 🎉🎉🎉

Though there is a forum for Missouri, it gets one hit a year.

On 8/4/2020 at 0:30 PM, Shyguy said:

Every time I go to a new city I take a look at TOB and I usually don’t see anyone advertising.  Is TOB just a Colorado thing?

Go to the main page and look at the various forums. You can quickly determine activity levels on each site. 

TOB boomed after eccie closed and fosta/Sesta.  Admins made the decision to limit the exposure to keep our site safe.

So grateful that decision was made❤

Tob is mostly here but i liked eccie untill the whole thing changed and i migrated to Ourhome2. Unfoetunately, the colorado board on OH2 is DEAD

I hope so. I play around on all the boards I’m verified on. I moved out here once I was able to get on this board and I love it but if I travel somewhere it would be nice to be active elsewhere too. 

Being in the East Coast I never heard of this site. Since I now will be traveling frequently to Denver I started doing research and discovered this site. It's vet helpful and hopefully will assist me in meeting up with some of the lovely providers who are active on here. I have a bunch of reviews up on TER and hope to share experiences in Denver and engage in conversation.

On 8/9/2020 at 4:12 PM, skinnydud said:

Tob is mostly here but i liked eccie untill the whole thing changed and i migrated to Ourhome2. Unfoetunately, the colorado board on OH2 is DEAD

Oh2 is Mainly Texas Based

On 5/4/2021 at 1:08 PM, Oppsu812 said:

Wish there was a site like this for the mid-West...

Midwest Has Sites

Pm me