Be Kind

14 posts in this topic

This is for the gentlemen.  I have never posted in a forum before so please excuse me if I am doing something incorrectly.  But as I leave the companionship world within the month I must share my distaste for men who degrade women and their looks in their reviews. First it is fine to inform others if the photos and the girls are not the same person or if the photos are not current.  Do not speak unkindly of a woman's stretch marks, a few extra pounds, do not say " her best years are behind her" if your companion was kind to you and you enjoyed each other then leave it at that.  When companions reach out to each other we don't talk about your extra pounds, uncircumcised penis's, if you are unattractive, if you have toilet paper stuck to your ass. If you are kind and good to a companion that is what matters.  We will never speak about you in a derogatory manner.  I am asking you to be respectful.  This is not easy work for women and we go through a lot emotionally please do not compound that by saying anyone is unattractive or old.  We all have lives outside of this business and we are good people who have a heart and feelings that can be hurt and in this business it can be very damaging to a woman's psyche.  Please think about your words before you write them down.  Also, nobody needs graphic details of your experience with a lady.  Thank you.   I appreciate you reading this post. 

You will be missed, and best of luck going forward. Cheers to a lovely lady.

Thank you for the reminder. Best of luck to you!

Sorry you and every lady has to put up with this.

Some guys are just plain assholes.

1 hour ago, wglide2003 said:

Thank you!!!!  You are an outstanding gentleman

1 hour ago, pfunk said:

Thank you for the reminder. Best of luck to you!

Thank you and what a kind response.  Happy Sunday

40 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Sorry you and every lady has to put up with this.

Some guys are just plain assholes.

Appreciate this.  Clearly you are one of the good ones!!!!! xo

You do realize what business you are in? Of course men are shallow about looks in this regard. 

Thanks Piper, great post. Beyond the reviews (which are fairly gentle, On this site), there’s the backchanneling. That to me is kind of gross, but it is what it is. In this business, we have to have enough security and maturity to come to the realization that we don’t want to see negative or gossipy people anyhow. It takes awhile to get there. Congrats on your new endeavors, and blessings abound to you sweetie.😘

23 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

You will indeed be missed! You are a very special person. 

Take care and I wish you only the best. 

On 7/5/2020 at 0:34 AM, Piper Madison said:

This is for the gentlemen.  I have never posted in a forum before so please excuse me if I am doing something incorrectly.  But as I leave the companionship world within the month I must share my distaste for men who degrade women and their looks in their reviews. First it is fine to inform others if the photos and the girls are not the same person or if the photos are not current.  Do not speak unkindly of a woman's stretch marks, a few extra pounds, do not say " her best years are behind her" if your companion was kind to you and you enjoyed each other then leave it at that.  When companions reach out to each other we don't talk about your extra pounds, uncircumcised penis's, if you are unattractive, if you have toilet paper stuck to your ass. If you are kind and good to a companion that is what matters.  We will never speak about you in a derogatory manner.  I am asking you to be respectful.  This is not easy work for women and we go through a lot emotionally please do not compound that by saying anyone is unattractive or old.  We all have lives outside of this business and we are good people who have a heart and feelings that can be hurt and in this business it can be very damaging to a woman's psyche.  Please think about your words before you write them down.  Also, nobody needs graphic details of your experience with a lady.  Thank you.   I appreciate you reading this post. 

Just having read a listing reminding us we're "not the only mofo's" and that if she doesn't answer right away, she's talking to another man that beat us to it like, DUH! It's evident the crass goes both ways. Anyone who's bought old meat that looked fresh knows, a photo doesn't need to be old to misrepresent the offering. It's amazing what a little lens angling will do to ruin a wet dream. With something for everyone, more truth in advertising goes a long way towards that happy ending we hobbyists seek, and more favorable reviews.   

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

On 7/5/2020 at 3:29 PM, Audrey Astor said:

Thanks Piper, great post. Beyond the reviews (which are fairly gentle, On this site), there’s the backchanneling. That to me is kind of gross, but it is what it is. In this business, we have to have enough security and maturity to come to the realization that we don’t want to see negative or gossipy people anyhow. It takes awhile to get there. Congrats on your new endeavors, and blessings abound to you sweetie.😘

Audrey you're a fantastic lady.