Yourholymonkey

411 on Vera Star

42 posts in this topic

I TOFTT with Vera yesterday.  I don’t have the link, but she does have some additional pics up.  She is the girl in the pics you sent over, but they are “touched up”.  If you can find the other pics of her (google her number) those are a more accurate representation I’d say.  Either way, she is super cute, very fit and a lot of fun.  I’d repeat.

On 6/17/2020 at 10:07 PM, 303texan said:

I've seen her as well and pics are really her. Go with confidence.

Thank you.  This reinforces the point I made in the Diana Rose 411 thread.  That is, that the pics of international providers are often real even when they simultaneously appear on different websites, in different countries and are attached to different names.    Furthermore, the implied suggestion that  such images are likely  stolen in this thread and other similar threads is often wrong.

While  there are certainly many fakes out there, I find that there  is a greater likelihood that a provider is legitimate when:

1 A provider has reviews indicating that the photos are accurate; or

2. The provider is associated with other providers with legitimate reviews. 

3 hours ago, BBT-8367 said:

... That is, that the pics of international providers are often real even when they simultaneously appear on different websites, in different countries and are attached to different names.    Furthermore, the implied suggestion that  such images are likely  stolen in this thread and other similar threads is often wrong.

While  there are certainly many fakes out there, I find that there  is a greater likelihood that a provider is legitimate when:

Your comment is anecdotal.

I will show researched facts and data aimed at the discovery of any discrepancies or state all data found returns to only the 411 lady in question.

The association with other Names along with different phone numbers attached to the same image set garners the Borrowed moniker. I'd be remiss for not noting the discrepancy. Not going to assume like you have that the Ad's are from the same individual.

Again the Borrowed images with the different Names raise the concern of a Bait & Switch.

I suppose that unless the image searches (thank you, Kaduk) lead back to a know model or star that it’s possible a YL is the original and that others are borrowing her image. But I don’t like the odds, so I’ll continue to maintain my distance.

10 hours ago, BBT-8367 said:

Thank you.  This reinforces the point I made in the Diana Rose 411 thread.  That is, that the pics of international providers are often real even when they simultaneously appear on different websites, in different countries and are attached to different names.    Furthermore, the implied suggestion that  such images are likely  stolen in this thread and other similar threads is often wrong.

1 A provider has reviews indicating that the photos are accurate; or

2. The provider is associated with other providers with legitimate reviews. 

Fancy justification  for the fact that the lady you see will NOT be the one in the photos, at least in the majority of those locations where the ads appear.  No thanks.  As to number 2 ...... she has a reputable pimp.  Also no thanks.

7 minutes ago, gr8owl said:

...  As to number 2 ...... she has a reputable pimp.  Also no thanks.

That was my thought as well, though we could get into a pimp/madam vs. agency discussion.  The same can be said for single digit posters white knighting these ladies.

I’ve been stood up twice now by her. So much for P411. 

Just now, gb0138 said:

I’ve been stood up twice now by her. So much for P411. 

Did you bring this to the attention of P411 Mgmt?  I’m not sure about the new owners, but Gina would ask the YL why as this behavior effected the P411 branding.

Just now, Bit Banger said:

Did you bring this to the attention of P411 Mgmt?  I’m not sure about the new owners, but Gina would ask the YL why as this behavior effected the P411 branding.

I have not. I will though. Good suggestion 

I just met with Vera. Her stats are a little off. She’s really only 5 foot two at the most, weighs 90 to 95 pounds, and has a B chest and she is thin not athletic and definitely a spinner if you like that kind of thing. Nice young girl with some English skills but from Russia

24 minutes ago, gb0138 said:

I just met with Vera. Her stats are a little off. She’s really only 5 foot two at the most, weighs 90 to 95 pounds, and has a B chest and she is thin not athletic and definitely a spinner if you like that kind of thing. Nice young girl with some English skills but from Russia

In other words as predicted a bait and switch where more than one lady (managed) is using a single p411 account. If not reported as such and not taken care of by p411(account removed) then p411 is dead to me. Avoiding scams, bait and switch is the only value in their service. And any that call it ok are complicit in the scam. All of course IMHO

There are (or used to be) P411 agency listings.  If one of those, OK.  If not, bad juju for P411.

14 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

There are (or used to be) P411 agency listings.  If one of those, OK.  If not, bad juju for P411.

I am well aware there used to be agency accounts, but if there still are hers does not identify as such.

So, has anyone notified P411 that an independent account is suspected of being used by an agency/pimp?  P411 can only do so much on their own.

Well, I just spent an hour with a lady who has uploaded all these photos on all her postings (Eros, PD, Tryst, P411, etc.) but the lady in those photos, as lovely she is, did not open the door for me today. Unless I’m losing my vision or they were shot before the new tat and breast reduction. There was some serious touch-up indeed. I also doubt she corresponded with me. The Moscovite I met was super cute, spoke limited English, and was quite efficient with her time. She definitely got the job done though, and she was fun to try and speak English with. YMMV, as they say. If it were possible to leave a review, I would do so.

27 minutes ago, LightningP said:

Well, I just spent an hour with a lady who has uploaded all these photos on all her postings (Eros, PD, Tryst, P411, etc.) but the lady in those photos, as lovely she is, did not open the door for me today. Unless I’m losing my vision or they were shot before the new tat and breast reduction. There was some serious touch-up indeed. I also doubt she corresponded with me. The Moscovite I met was super cute, spoke limited English, and was quite efficient with her time. She definitely got the job done though, and she was fun to try and speak English with. YMMV, as they say. If it were possible to leave a review, I would do so.

Yep. Same girl I saw.  Pleasant enough and all. You know pictures add 20 pounds. 

At least! It was our lesson learned, gb. 

2 hours ago, LightningP said:

At least! It was our lesson learned, gb. 

No truer words Lightning. 

12 hours ago, gb0138 said:

No truer words Lightning. 

You know, I think the most significant damages here surround the fact that I’m still having fantasies about the model used for her post! Dang it! The trauma is the lingering fear that Vladimir was going to jump out of the closet at any moment.🤣

After hearing all of the physical descriptions here I want to see her even more.  Spinners in Denver are becoming like stories of walking through feet of snow to get to school as a child.  If anyone wants to dissuade me please let me know.

3 hours ago, ynglifter69 said:

After hearing all of the physical descriptions here I want to see her even more.  Spinners in Denver are becoming like stories of walking through feet of snow to get to school as a child.  If anyone wants to dissuade me please let me know.

Well, if you want to encourage and support bait and switch artists that use fake pics and shared profiles, go for it!  Not to mention encourage sites such as p411, private delights, and yes, even TOB to view this crap as acceptable and help render them useless, go for it! (so far I strongly believe TOB does not buy into the theory, to which I say keep up the good work!)