Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vassago

Motivational Speeches

11 posts in this topic

Everyone in my neighborhood watches the show Friends. Until now, I had never in my life, actually sat down and watched a full episode. How many of you wake up every morning and tell yourselves ‘I’m going to make another million dollars today’? ‘I’m going to build a house .... in Australia, after the one I get finished with in Japan. All I have to do is stay positive’  Now Is that something that comes naturally to you, thinking positive? Or do you have to try to think positive? What if I told you there was an easy way to stay happy and optimistic everyday of your life no matter how bad things got, and that it can be done in five simple exercises? 

Let me get back to my story. After the fourth or fifth person told me they love the show and that I should really check it out, I had to find out what all the buzz was about. I resolved to sit on the couch for twenty two minutes and watch a full episode of Friends.

Guess what I found out?

Fuck Friends. These people are fucking morons. That’s twenty two minutes I lost thinking people had any accountability for taste. 

“Audiences. They’re fucking useless.” Bill Hader, Documentary Now. S1 E3.

Sorry - I really liked the show.  I'll wait another decade an then I am going to binge watch the whole damn thing all over again and enjoy the hell out of it!

2 hours ago, Vassago said:

Everyone in my neighborhood watches the show Friends. Until now, I had never in my life, actually sat down and watched a full episode. . After the fourth or fifth person told me they love the show and that I should really check it out, I had to find out what all the buzz was about. I resolved to sit on the couch for twenty two minutes and watch a full episode of Friends.

Guess what I found out ?

That’s twenty two minutes I lost thinking people had any accountability for taste. .

Disagree... because Courtney Cox and Jennifer Aniston look very tasty :)

10 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Disagree... because Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston look very tasty :)

ImpoliteIdealisticErin-size_restricted.g

5a2141de971f281b15c9fce73366b29a.gif

Phoebe was a massage therapist.  I remember the show where she had client that wanted extras 😂

I would do Phoebe and Rachel.  Might even pay.

19 hours ago, Vassago said:

Fuck Friends. These people are fucking morons. That’s twenty two minutes I lost thinking people had any accountability for taste. 

“Audiences. They’re fucking useless.” Bill Hader, Documentary Now. S1 E3.

The show ended in 2004. The only thing you motivated me to do was ignore you more often. 

Vassago. He's fucking useless.  Pfunk. TOB. Today 5/30/20 1:40pm

3 hours ago, BadBoy said:

I would do Phoebe and Rachel.  Might even pay.

Any of them, as one, two, or three together.  I’m easy 😁

9 hours ago, pfunk said:

The show ended in 2004. The only thing you motivated me to do was ignore you more often. 

Vassago. He's fucking useless.  Pfunk. TOB. Today 5/30/20 1:40pm

Interesting. That must be why you got all the way to the end of the post...

18 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Any of them, as one, two, or three together.  I’m easy 😁

New show coming this fall..

“Friends......with benefits” starring the girls of friends with special guest Mr Banger.  

Rated MA, intended for mature audiences.

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

New show coming this fall..

“Friends......with benefits” starring the girls of friends with special guest Mr Banger.  

Rated MA, intended for mature audiences.

Oh, I think I’d keep it private.  We learn to be discreet here at the ranch. 😁