Copper-pipee

There are some awesome rates right now.

41 posts in this topic

On 5/28/2020 at 7:08 PM, lustybustygina said:

Tips are nice ..:D

If a lady asks me for a tip, she is getting the shaft.....

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

If a lady asks me for a tip, she is getting the shaft.....

Shaft of woogie or the other shaft?😂

On 5/30/2020 at 11:24 AM, Laci French said:

Shaft of woogie or the other shaft?😂

Can you Bugle Boogie Woogie while getting the Shaft.... ?

Necessity vs Luxury. Pussy is something i want almost any time but cant afford it with the current sitution. Does that mean ladies are going to cheap a luxury product and risk their lives if they are already struggling too. I do not think so. I actually noticed that they upped the minimum appt time and so their rates. They need to make a living and feel safe. And same for me even if i would die to eat a safe juicy taco now. I have not had one in a while ... pray for my skinny ass

On 5/29/2020 at 4:21 PM, JRWolfe said:

Could be that he doesn't remember their names.

Doesnt he compete with ladies?

4 hours ago, skinnydud said:

Doesn't he compete with ladies?

Posted that as a joke.

11 hours ago, JRWolfe said:

Posted that as a joke.

Same here 🤣🤣🤣

On 4/3/2020 at 2:31 PM, pointymoustache said:

There are always cheap skates who will try to take advantage of any situation. Those are not the type of folks you want to associate with. I hope the ladies have the will power (and income) to resist. I am helping - paid my AFT for April. Let's try and OUT the cheap bastards. I've heard there is a providers only board. Good place to out these.

That’s the thing, if only all of the girls could turn down the guys who are always asking to see them for lower than their rate. Don’t want those types of men to think that’s okay. Because maybe he just can’t afford her. Or the girl doesn’t have enough to get by at the time and takes the appointment. If you’re going to contact the girl why not try to schedule the appointment with her set rate instead of insulting us trying to convince us to lower it. 

On 4/7/2020 at 8:53 AM, wglide2003 said:

Now is not the time to be a bargain hunter.

How’s the time to be a big tipper! 😉 

On 03/04/2020 at 3:34 AM, Copper-pipee said:

I've been seeing lots of 07 - 10 rates. This is crazy.

Lots of beautiful ladies running some serious specials.

I'm doing my part to help out! 

I feel bad for the ladies. I hope their regulars keep on giving them business. 

I think they are getting business not like before but yes these ladies have a lots of contacts so they can run their business normal

On 4/4/2020 at 9:08 AM, Mike940370 said:

This one sounds like a bargain

Maria

TEXT ME 1. (********** ) CABALLERO HI IM of of of of of of of super soft sweet ultimate experience of good service and cheap MATURE, discreet, professional, always passionate SEXHYY and sensual hard PAYMENT super energized and a young man in form SOYTIVAAOAAOXAOAAOXAOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUARLOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJARTE ALAX and discreet ANY AGE MAY CONTACT YOUTH AND MAYOR AVAILABLE BETTER TIME BETTER BETTER CLEAN BETTER blowjobs SOYA CLEAN BETTER KISS, PLEASE DO NOT TEXT LESS THAN BETTER MIXTURE; call me love

Why would you judge someone like that? Who are you? You don’t know what this ladies situation may be at the moment. Maybe she was working part time in the service industry. Maybe she’s a widow and has a family in her care. You don’t know.... if your employment, home, bank account are still in tact, Great👏 A good majority of uf us have had to be creative, humble and deeply amend our budgets. What is your point? I’m