Flanker-9057

411 on Dianna Anderson

14 posts in this topic

Dianna Anderson 720-919-8735
Colorado Companion

Looking for 411 on her.  She is in the TOB "Listings" and when I reach out to her I get very generic almost canned responses suggesting interest but will not follow up enough to set up an appointment.  No reviews of her in 2019, but some over a year old.....  thanks~!

She has several reviews, all say yes.

When you say "I get very generic almost canned responses suggesting interest but will not follow up enough to set up an appointment", are you saying you aren't following up to try and set an appointment?  Or are you expecting her to followup and see if you want an appointment?

I recently sent 2 messages about availability........crickets after the canned response. 

Edited by contrails

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

She has several reviews, all say yes.

When you say "I get very generic almost canned responses suggesting interest but will not follow up enough to set up an appointment", are you saying you aren't following up to try and set an appointment?  Or are you expecting her to followup and see if you want an appointment?

Par example~  "Hi Dianna, I would love to see you.  When are you free this week?" and response is "Yes, I would love to see you."  ............

I would suggest you be more specific about a day and time and see if the response is more positive.

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I would suggest you be more specific about a day and time and see if the response is more positive.

This ^^^. She has a total of 28 reviews, all positive. As ILW said, suggest a day and time, and offer to be flexible. Hopefully, you'll get a more definite response.

If not...time to move on! ;)

21 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Did that, too......... same kind of evasive response...    Have  you seen her?  How did she respond to your specific inquiry?

I haven't seen her.  I'd suggest based upon he response you received from her that you may want to move on and forget about her.

She is definitely legit, and has a great reputation (I have not seen her), but you should realize that what you are getting is probably "auto reply" texts.  You have no idea how many texts these gals get each day, literally hundreds in some cases, and they just don't answer them, or they set up auto replies.  I would suggest that you follow the link in her profile to her web page, go to the "Contact Me" tab and use that to inquire.  I imagine that she pays a lot more attention to those responses. 

You have to realize the number of morons who apparently have nothing better to do that text the gals.  Many of the ladies have just given up and ignore texts unless they are from regulars.

I saw her once years ago. I don’t recall intricate details but she was legitimate. Like BB posted, she also has quite a few positive reviews.

26 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

She is definitely legit, and has a great reputation (I have not seen her), but you should realize that what you are getting is probably "auto reply" texts.  You have no idea how many texts these gals get each day, literally hundreds in some cases, and they just don't answer them, or they set up auto replies.  I would suggest that you follow the link in her profile to her web page, go to the "Contact Me" tab and use that to inquire.  I imagine that she pays a lot more attention to those responses. 

You have to realize the number of morons who apparently have nothing better to do that text the gals.  Many of the ladies have just given up and ignore texts unless they are from regulars.

Possible but her ad does say “Text me!”

Hello Lovely People, I thought that it may be good to respond to this thread since it involved me. Please Allow me to express how very Dear, the TOB community is to me; I rely upon the kindness and respect of this community. My web-site indicates that I am only able to provide availability a few days a week, those days vary. I am in classes getting a certification and your support has been so appreciated. In response to someone who may text me; I first run your number on Verify Him, which is a forum that allows ladies to share notes based off of your phone number. If there is a negative report I may not mention it to you; my response is difficult, I am not sure how to say that there may have been un-savory report regarding you.  We  ladies rely upon our intuition, or as I like to say "our gut" to determine if a potential person requesting time is; Safe, Respectful; and Cool! So if someone texts me with information that can aide me in determining a positive experience, I am more than happy to take the steps involved in Verifying that person. I am so very thankful for the opportunity to express my thoughts here and I hope that I have provided clarification. I feel that my gut and instincts are truly my only protection, if I felt uneasy and provided a "canned" response, it may be an effort to avoid conflict.   

I have seen Diana here in Grand Junction years ago. She is super sweet and absolutely smoking hot. Probably the most athletic fit and sexy body I have ever touched. Wish she would head back over here again. Can’t say enough good things.