Hobby Hobbit -Banned

Mia Culpa

12 posts in this topic

Gulp. Swig. I apologize to all the tolerant and accepting members of this community, especially the beautiful ladies, whom I may have offended with a general lack of give a fuck, which has affected my ability to fully be a part. Moving forward, you each have my solemn vow to play nice in the sandbox, even when the Usual Suspects I meant, others won't.

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Gulp. Swig. I apologize to all the tolerant and accepting members of this community, especially the beautiful ladies, whom I may have offended with a general lack of give a fuck, which has affected my ability to fully be a part. Moving forward, you each have my solemn vow to play nice in the sandbox, even when the Usual Suspects I meant, others won't.

Your last review states that she no showed you...

I guess that she did some research on your last minute request and opted out on playing in your fucked off sand box. Lol

37 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

I guess that she did some research on your last minute request and opted out on playing in your fucked off sand box. Lol

Lol'ish. Judging from reviews, my bet is you're better at pocket pool than mind reading so, don't quit your day job?

5 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

An apology as you take your "Usual" dig. Great movie quotes 😂

"Verbal" Kint: Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze. ... Roger "Verbal" Kint: The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

6 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Lol'ish. Judging from reviews, my bet is you're better at pocket pool than mind reading so, don't quit your day job?

Well that didn’t last long.🤷‍♀️😳😐

9 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

6 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

I thought you got banned.  I’m  bummed.

You start off with an apology which segues into a dig.

Then you do a second post taking another dig at a lady.

You really don’t know how to play nice, do you?

This is all so disappointing.

Edited by ilovewomen

12 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

At least he got some kind of fucking out of it, even if it was just a “fuck you”. Sometimes you don’t even get that.

15 hours ago, Kandi Apple said:

What?! No one noticed the "lady" dug at me, once again referencing my review in an unrelated post? How shocking!!

12 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

An apology as you take your "Usual" dig. Great movie quotes 😂

"Verbal" Kint: Well I believe in God, and the only thing that scares me is Keyser Soze. ... Roger "Verbal" Kint: The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist

8 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I thought you got banned.  I’m  bummed.

You start off with an apology which segues into a dig.

Then you do a second post taking another dig at a lady.

You really don’t know how to play nice, do you?

This is all so disappointing.

What?! Neither of you noticed the apology was "to all the tolerant and accepting members of this community, especially the beautiful ladies" :confused:. With zero tolerance for small minds, the rest can pound sand :D.

7 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

You know, I was thinking the same thing after responding! Oh, well. Great minds think alike?! ^5 :confused:

An honorary member of the #getrealcrew, the Hobbit is here to #keepit100. Read the tagline...#hobbitstrong!

damn ............. I thought Mia was back in town :P  pure let down.

12 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Mulligan? :D