decafnaetd

Recommended duos

23 posts in this topic

Colorado Companion

Hey people! I'm always looking for a recommendation for a duo session. I can take a shot in the dark, but I'd much rather get a suggestion from someone who knows a duo that works well together. 

Let me know!

My recommendation:

Ask a YL you’ve had a good time with if she has a duos partner, someone with whom she enjoys working.

Theres some new duos brewing on twitter! 😍 theyre hot and i dont even do duos...😂

This may violate posting rules, but Winter Kay and Kat Vega travel and work together. Check their eviews....

1 hour ago, sb1212 said:

This may violate posting rules, but Winter Kay and Kat Vega travel and work together. Check their eviews....

This type of information is better passed along by PM’s.

4 hours ago, sb1212 said:

Aww...I didn't know that. Cool!

19 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

My recommendation:

Ask a YL you’ve had a good time with if she has a duos partner, someone with whom she enjoys working.

That would pretty much be the shot in the dark that I'm trying to avoid. 

50 minutes ago, decafnaetd said:

That would pretty much be the shot in the dark that I'm trying to avoid. 

Not really.  You seem to have missed the highlighted part of my recommendation.  

20 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

My recommendation:

You know & enjoyed the company of at least 1/2 of the duo AND you know she enjoys working with the other half.  That’s hardly a “shot in the dark.”  If she’s smart she has learned your tastes and may tailor her choice based on them.  In discussing the request with her, you may even find that you know the second 1/2 of the duo. 

Why should her recommendation carry less weight than strangers on the board?

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Not really.  You seem to have missed the highlighted part of my recommendation.  

You know & enjoyed the company of at least 1/2 of the duo AND you know she enjoys working with the other half.  That’s hardly a “shot in the dark.”  If she’s smart she has learned your tastes and may tailor her choice based on them.  In discussing the request with her, you may even find that you know the second 1/2 of the duo. 

Why should her recommendation carry less weight than strangers on the board?

Exactly!

Perfectly stayed Bit.

16 hours ago, sb1212 said:

I don’t believe this is a violation of the shilling rule because it is a response to a specific request.

I would recommend seeing Callie Vane... She has a couple options, but I know for me at least seeing her and violet lovely together was a very good time. I have no personal experience but another good option is Callie with Amber as well... But I agree with others that your best option would be to find someone you have already had a good connection with and find out if SHE does doubles with anyone because you at least take one unknown out of the equation, because you at least know one of them and how you connect. 

16 hours ago, DenDom303 said:

Saw a girl on here a few days ago canola dolly and a girlfriend of hers not sure if she’s on tob or not but was super hit they would enjoyed each other and then me didn’t seem to be in a rush but the location was not my cup of tea but both sweet and wild bi ladies 

Did you write a review?

8 hours ago, DenDom303 said:

I will one girl wasnt on here tho and not sure i can review non members

Check with the mods, but I believe you can write a review for a lady who doesn’t have a profile on TOB.

They can instruct you how to do it.

53 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Check with the mods, but I believe you can write a review for a lady who doesn’t have a profile on TOB.

They can instruct you how to do it.

I don't think that is true. My friend who isn't on TOB got her duo review denied, but mine was approved. 🤷‍♀️

That’s why I said check with the mods.

I seem to remember reading here that ladies who don’t have a profile on TOB can be reviewed.

Now that may have been before some of the changes took place.  

36 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

That’s why I said check with the mods.

I seem to remember reading here that ladies who don’t have a profile on TOB can be reviewed.

Now that may have been before some of the changes took place.  

Yes, i remember that too. Then the lady could claim the review, and take the necessary steps to join, but I don't know whats going on with all that now. It's confusing. Glad I'm already here. 

On ‎11‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 5:15 PM, DenDom303 said:

Saw a girl on here a few days ago canola dolly and a girlfriend of hers not sure if she’s on tob or not but was super hit they would enjoyed each other and then me didn’t seem to be in a rush but the location was not my cup of tea but both sweet and wild bi ladies 

You should post the review under Canola Dolly, so that we can see what she is like - I have been wondering.  BTW, you should point out to the OP that Ms. Dolly is a TS gal.  There is nothing wrong with that, but some guys don't want to find out on-site and the TS girls really don't want you to find out on-site.