Turtle138

Should we have discounts for Dinner

43 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

Look, I’m just going to lay it on the line. I don’t expect I’ll win any popularity contests for this..... I’m glad to go to dinner or an activity with a friend/client. I’ve been to some spectacular locales.  There are many that are regular, loyal and fun. If they’ve been good to me, why not? I’ve been known to do overnight visits without compensation. If I saw you once a year ago for a half hour....not so much.

Here’s the other side: I don’t have a regular work schedule. I work when I’m called in. This means not always able to make plans with family and friends, changing plans, vacating plans, and neglecting friends/family. So bottom line is, if I have EXTRA fun time, I want to be with friends and family. 

You may go out with your boss off the clock, but I’m sure you would get a bit put off if you were expected to do this twice a week while your family suffers your absence. 

Audrey, I’m know there are ladies ( and probably some guys as well) out there that will call you every name in the book for going off the clock with a gentleman.

But you know what? What you said is okay.

You conduct your business how you want to conduct your business and don’t let anyone tell you how to conduct your business.

If you want to spend time with a great friend off the clock, that is fantastic for the both of you.

7 hours ago, 2Big said:

Yeah, those are called one night stands.;)

And when was the last time you ladies took out a John for dinner? 

Yeah, that's what I thought.:cool:

I’ve had that happen several times.  If you treat the ladies right, they tend to reciprocate.

7 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

I’ve had that happen several times.  If you treat the ladies right, they tend to reciprocate.

Yep, not every lady is a mercenary ho.

As Bit stated, treat the ladies right and you might get some friendship time.

I have gotten drinks before but not lunch or dinner. That I had to pay. But the time was off the clock. 

1 hour ago, Alex Majors said:

I have gotten drinks before but not lunch or dinner. That I had to pay. But the time was off the clock. 

If I’m going to ask a lady if she would like to get drinks, lunch, dinner, movie, etc., I’m definitely paying for drinks, lunch, dinner, etc.

Just good friends enjoying some time together.

On 10/29/2019 at 3:33 AM, 2Big said:

Years ago, a hooker and I went out to get some Mexican food. Must have been those stale Enchiladas I had, coz upon entering her crib, I urgently felt the need to "evacuate" my bowels. My rear-end "refuse" almost overwhelmed her plumbing, and the stench was so bad, I feared the neighbors would call the Feds. 

Word of warning: If your ho has food before the date, inserting large objects into her azz may cause "spontaneous emissions", ha ha ha.:lol:

Stop... The... Visuals. Ughhh! 

On 11/1/2019 at 6:34 AM, ilovewomen said:

Yep, not every lady is a mercenary ho.

What is a "mercenary ho"?

8 minutes ago, oldguy47 said:

What is a "mercenary ho"?

mer·ce·nar·y
adjective

1. (of a person or their behavior) primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics.
    "she's nothing but a mercenary little gold digger"
    whore (Ho)
    noun 
    a prostitute.

Just now, pfunk said:
mer·ce·nar·y
adjective

1. (of a person or their behavior) primarily concerned with making money at the expense of ethics.
    "she's nothing but a mercenary little gold digger"
    whore (Ho)
    noun 
    a prostitute.

So one who charges the full rate for a social time is not a mercenary ho, yes?

9k=

On 11/3/2019 at 1:51 PM, oldguy47 said:

So one who charges the full rate for a social time is not a mercenary ho, yes? No, you clearly do not understand. 

Edited by pfunk
edit

On 10/31/2019 at 3:52 AM, Long Time said:

If you aren't willing to pay $300-$500/hr (or more) to watch a lady eat a free meal then you must be a lowballing cheapskate loser according to the puss posse on Twitter.

Lol There’s always Tinder or POF. I bet there are lots of free dates there. I bet those folks have a jobmaybe 🤔), so they have extra dating time. This working stuff is for the birds, but at least I like my job, just not enough to do it for free.

On 11/4/2019 at 3:28 PM, pfunk said:

9k=

Then explain. All I've seen is what appears to be complaints about providers that don't discount time for the privilege of dining with someone. Your posted definition of mercenary states "...making money at the expense of ethics" There is nothing remotely unethical about a lady charging normal rates for a social hour. 

On 1.11.2019 at 1:34 PM, ilovewomen said:

you might get some friendship time.

I want pussy. Is that included?