New here

24 posts in this topic

Hello y’all, I’m new to the board, but not the hobby. I’m active on Eccie(tth)and Oh2(tth007) in the Houston area and through some research found this board to be the right place for the Denver area. I’ll be in town on business in a few weeks and hope to be able meet some Denver ladies. I’m new here so any help navigating around the board would help.

You found our little corner of heaven! Searching the forum for "newbie" will bring up lots of threads of good info! Lots of ladies here are members on those other boards too, but id say most of us are biased to TOB! 😁 

Hopefully you love it here as much as we do, and you thoroughly enjoy your time in Denver! Hell, just move here....😂 those new Texas laws sre garbage!

Xoxo

Megan

Welcome to our home away from home.  There are some fine folks here with a common interest in sharing some fun between consenting adults.  Hope you fine someone who "scratches your itch" in the best of ways.  ;)

Welcome.

Be prepared to meet each individual ladies screening requirements.

TOB doesn’t work the same as Eccie (ISO’s).

If you do your research and reach out to a lady that interests you, I’m sure you’ll have a great time here.

Oh god the new TX law has me running to other city's ..  Welcome  OP .

Edited by lustybustygina

Thanks for the warm welcome so far ladies and gentlemen.

On 9/14/2019 at 11:56 AM, lustybustygina said:

Oh god the new TX law has me running to other city's ..  Welcome  OP .

Well, we,re lucky to have you Gina!

As for the op, welcome aboard. You’ll be visiting during a really nice time of year. I hope you enjoy, and have some fun here. ;)

On 9/14/2019 at 2:05 AM, tth said:

Hello y’all, I’m new to the board, but not the hobby. I’m active on Eccie(tth)and Oh2(tth007) in the Houston area and through some research found this board to be the right place for the Denver area. I’ll be in town on business in a few weeks and hope to be able meet some Denver ladies. I’m new here so any help navigating around the board would help.

Welcome tth007! Glad to have you here. How do you like OH2 compared to Eccie for traveling ladies now, from a gentleman's perspective? Seems like a much friendlier site than Eccie. I love my TOB and P411 and I'm somewhat of a home body. 💙

This site has peaked my interest. 

On 9/15/2019 at 3:25 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Welcome tth007! Glad to have you here. How do you like OH2 compared to Eccie for traveling ladies now, from a gentleman's perspective? Seems like a much friendlier site than Eccie. I love my TOB and P411 and I'm somewhat of a home body. 💙

Thanks babe!

OH2 is so much than better than Eccie, especially since the latest changes. Definitely a friendlier site. Only negative is trying leave reviews, its kind of a pain.

On 9/17/2019 at 0:44 AM, tth said:

Thanks babe!

OH2 is so much than better than Eccie, especially since the latest changes. Definitely a friendlier site. Only negative is trying leave reviews, its kind of a pain.

Thanks so much for the feedback.  I hope you have fun with all of our fine Denver ladies and gents on the forums. 💋💋💋

On 9/15/2019 at 2:25 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thanks babe!

Well I got my itinerary, I’ll be in town Wednesday thru Saturday.......

5 hours ago, tth said:

Thanks babe!

Niceeee! 😍

16 hours ago, tth said:

Remember, if you would like to meet someone, this isn't Eccie.  You will have better luck doing some research.

Lots of fantastic people here on TOB and lot's of things to do in Denver.

6 minutes ago, ilovewomen said:

Remember, if you would like to meet someone, this isn't Eccie.  You will have better luck doing some research.

Lots of fantastic people here on TOB and lot's of things to do in Denver.

Thank you, I’m quickly learning this site. They are definitely setup differently, lol. I’ve reached out to a few ladies, heard back from one so far.

Good luck to you and hope you have fun.

Hello tth.

The review section will help you find your way. Search works well in there and the db goes back a decade or so (although most of those providers are long gone.) The postings, both in the listings and reviews, are more subtle than they once were. It's a sign of the times. For a while last year we did not allow descriptions to be included in the reviews. Fortunately, that restriction did not last for long, and it taught most of us to use discretion when reporting our fantasy experiences.

You'll learn that not all of our members use this forum -- only the smarter and more outgoing women, a few adventurous new comers like yourself, and the odd collection of insomniacs who have been hanging around for longer than anyone can remember.

I like that you can write in complete sentences and have the Good sense to be polite in a new social situation. You'll do well.

Welcome to our sandbox and good luck.

Old_Timer

Thank you very much for your feedback. It is well received and appreciated, I am in contact with several ladies as of now. Hopefully I can make it work with a few of them while there. It will be my first time there, so not sure of the logistics of where I’m staying versus their location. But with a little time on our hands, we can work that out.

On 9/18/2019 at 1:14 AM, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thanks so much for the feedback.  I hope you have fun with all of our fine Denver ladies and gents on the forums. 💋💋💋

may I ask wth is OH2? I typed in oh2.com lmao and that's not what y'all are discussing I see haha I feel so behind on the times 😯

1 hour ago, oneAndOnlyJenna said:

may I ask wth is OH2? I typed in oh2.com lmao and that's not what y'all are discussing I see haha I feel so behind on the times 😯

Ourhome2.net

5 hours ago, oneAndOnlyJenna said:

OH2 is a better version of Eccie.

6 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

OH2 is a better version of Eccie.

For sure