A case for the short communicator

10 posts in this topic

This may only apply to ladies who are new or don't have a lot of experience but I want to make a case for some men who send out one-word or otherwise short, to the point texts. I tend to communicate with many gentlemen who are shy, socially underdeveloped, or otherwise just not hip with texting etiquette (all of which nothing to be ashamed about). I know some of us ladies find it easy to make judgements right off the bat about a man just by the way he texts/communicates. I have had a lot of instances where a gentleman will (gratefully) introduce themselves and be cordial and respectful, follow my screening requirements, etc. and then when it comes to simple questions they revert to one-word responses or very short messages back. 

In my opinion, if a gentleman starts off with one word responses or short messages from the get-go its probably not a good sign but after some initial "normal" communication, if a man is texting short messages there may be several reasons for this and I just want to open this up for ladies to just be aware that this is a common thing and not to get anxious or suspicious. 95% of the time this has happened to me the gentleman turned out to be very sweet and respectful. 

I recently spoke with another provider that complained about this, saying it made her feel strange, anxious, etc. but I wanted to reassure her, and the rest of the community that short text messages after initial proper communication and set-up could have many reasons behind it and are usually not cause for concern. 

Once I've seen a gentleman, I don't mind short texts. I've never had an issue with clients like that.  If he's only prescreened, I'm not too chatty through messages. I like to wait until we meet. 

On a side note....Not to sound creepy or anything...Nice body, and especially nice booty! 😘

Hard to type up a 1,000 word autobiography to send to 100 sporting ladies, only to have 99 ignore it.  And the 100th do a NCNS.

27 minutes ago, Milos Vesely said:

Hard to type up a 1,000 word autobiography to send to 100 sporting ladies, only to have 99 ignore it.  And the 100th do a NCNS.

Type it out, email it to yourself, then copy and paste 😉. 

2 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Once I've seen a gentleman, I don't mind short texts. I've never had an issue with clients like that.  If he's only prescreened, I'm not too chatty through messages. I like to wait until we meet. 

On a side note....Not to sound creepy or anything...Nice body, and especially nice booty! 😘

Hahah thanks Hunter, you’re sweet 💕 

I agree with this. I tend to keep my communication short over text and am quite the opposite in person. Other reasons for a guy doing this could be because he likes it that way (like I do), is busy, or for really no reason at all lol

OK

21 hours ago, Chloe Conifer said:

A case for the short communicator

I agree with Chloe. just because a guy is under 6' doesn't mean  he is not a good communicator. :D

2 hours ago, boink36 said:

I agree with Chloe. just because a guy is under 6' doesn't mean  he is not a good communicator. :D

Haha. We just keep the radio chatter to a minimum. We can still deliver the package.