Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ilovewomen

Sperm Collection

9 posts in this topic

Man's ingenuity never ceases to amaze me but would still prefer a lovely companion to help with the extraction

3 hours ago, mountainrider33 said:

😂😂 

I prefer the all natural, old fashioned way...with a willing and enthusiastic lady (or ladies).  ;)

23 hours ago, average1 said:

I prefer the all natural, old fashioned way...with a willing and enthusiastic lady (or ladies).  ;)

No question about that, and I might be alone here, but in a pinch I'd take a run at one of these things.

From a clinical standpoint they will never let you bring in your spouse of whomever to lend a hand or any other body part because you can easily contaminate the sample. If you’re collecting sperm for any medical reason you’d want that as clean as possible. 

With that said I’d give it a shot if it were an option. I feel like at the point I’m getting samples taken I’ve got other things on my mind than how it’s being collected. And at least it seems enjoyable. 

just wait till they start selling those on amazon:)

LOL yall are just too scared to admit that you all want one!  They need to make a stealth model that looks like a common household appliance.

My favorite part is how they say it is for guys too embarrassed to masturbate at the clinic, but apparently not too embarrassed to screw a washing machine.