decafnaetd

Pickup lines

11 posts in this topic

What's your favorite cheese ball pickup line? 

Is your body from McDonald's? Cause I'm lovin' it!

I have been using this line to set up appointments, once I get to know the lady. Do you have an opening I can fill (at a certain time). 

"Have you been sitting in a puddle, or are you just happy to see me?"  :lol:

I'll love you, you'll love me, you'll look pretty on my knee,  with a nick back patty wack I'll slip you my bone and this old man will smile all the way home.

Damn baby, you're like a prize winning bass...i don't know whether to mount you or eat you!

Too Funny! You guys Forgot the Best Ones 😂😂

Falling From Heaven

Only 10 I See

Angel Wings 

Ta la galanta ann

Caidé mar atá tú?

Is mise V.

tá éadan álainn ort.

Mind you I don't speak a lick of Gaelige, but no one I've ever met does either, which makes this extraordinarily perfect. 

Of course, by now you have become too deep in your cups to derail the momentum of the evening and what just came out of your mouth is the ambrosia of a poet. Yet there stands beside you a beauty; pale, tall, with long, orange-red hair, and she just got done singing a country song on karaoke night. She sang with a voice of roses, and she was 20 years younger than you. You were fascinated by the glow of her skin.

Your repertoire at this point is irrevocable. Except now, that she's gotten close, enraptured by your vocal draw, you've noticed that her teeth are a urine yellow. They in fact radioactively glow in the dark. Bits of protein matter cling about the gaps of the frontal incisors like the last meal of great white.

You desperately scramble for your closing riposte, "Madam, I do hope you have a wonderful rest of your night. Uh .... no, ... please do not touch the leather jacket. It's handcrafted from Pakistan. Beautiful voice, though. Oíche mhaith.

."

Just now, Vassago said:

Ta la galanta ann

Caidé mar atá tú?

Is mise V.

tá éadan álainn ort.

Mind you I don't speak a lick of Gaelige, but no one I've ever met does either, which makes this extraordinarily perfect. 

Of course, by now you have become too deep in your cups to derail the momentum of the evening and what just came out of your mouth is the ambrosia of a poet. Yet there stands beside you a beauty; pale, tall, with long, orange-red hair, and she just got done singing a country song on karaoke night. She sang with a voice of roses, and she was 20 years younger than you. You were fascinated by the glow of her skin.

Your repertoire at this point is irrevocable. Except now, that she's gotten close, enraptured by your vocal draw, you've noticed that her teeth are a urine yellow. They in fact radioactively glow in the dark. Bits of protein matter cling about the gaps of the frontal incisors like the last meal of great white.

You desperately scramble for your closing riposte, "Madam, I do hope you have a wonderful rest of your night. Uh .... no, ... please do not touch the leather jacket. It's handcrafted from Pakistan. Beautiful voice, though. Oíche mhaith.

."

You know what? Honestly, pick up lines are for American women. I guess I'm bored. I'm going to Croatia.