Bit Banger

Oops! New danger of oral sex

13 posts in this topic

First off, what the heck are you doing?  Are you crazy?

Second, who ever believes anything off of Fox "News."

Don't worry girls, it's perfectly safe out there.  FAKE NEWS!!!!!

Edited by BadBoy

Gives a new meaning to our standing joke at work when someone is sick, asking them if they need a shot of petercillin. 

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

I’ll match Fox with MSNBC for fake.  

But you’re right. I should have looked closer. The article came from The Sun (UK paper) famous for their Pg.3 girls😁

1 hour ago, geecue2 said:

Gives a new meaning to our standing joke at work when someone is sick, asking them if they need a shot of petercillin. 

I take your company hasn't instituted mandatory sexual harassment and sensitivity training. 😂

Yeah but usually that only occurs after the GM gets a new office assistant. 2008 must have been a fantastic year for that bastard. We all had to take harassment awareness like 3 times. Fucker.

literally 

30 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

I take your company hasn't instituted mandatory sexual harassment and sensitivity training. 😂

You would never say something like that to any lady that works there, this is to the guys. LMAO. 

18 minutes ago, Vassago said:

Yeah but usually that only occurs after the GM gets a new office assistant. 2008 must have been a fantastic year for that bastard. We all had to take harassment awareness like 3 times. Fucker.

literally 

25 or so years ago I was greeted at the time clock by one of the supervisors that was about my age, 25ish.  I was given handed the annual sexual harassment paperwork to read.   I informed her that if I could not be sexually harassed, I did not want to work there.  :)    She was a nice looking girl next door. But engaged/married. 

48 minutes ago, K2dnvrfun said:

3 minutes ago, frankenthaler91 said:

25 or so years ago I was greeted at the time clock by one of the supervisors that was about my age, 25ish.  I was given handed the annual sexual harassment paperwork to read.   I informed her that if I could not be sexually harassed, I did not want to work there.  :)    She was a nice looking girl next door. But engaged/married. 

They needed to respect your individuality. It sounds like you were sitting on a descrimination case. We’ll call it the “touch my helmet” defense?

im drunk btw. Don’t listen to me.

14 minutes ago, Vassago said:

They needed to respect your individuality. It sounds like you were sitting on a descrimination case. We’ll call it the “touch my helmet” defense?

im drunk btw. Don’t listen to me.

I was probably looking at a sexual harassment case myself!    Telling a nice looking co-worker that I wanted to be harassed!! 

4 hours ago, BadBoy said:

You"re a schmuck.

Sounds like she made a full recovery thank goodness...

Just goes to show if your are literally deathly allergic to something that you need to take all necessary precautions to avoid it...

So she has a partner who one would think is aware of this 'severe' allergic reaction to antibiotics.  He is prescribed antibiotics for an infection.  And somehow this was never communicated to her out of sheer caution?  "they then discovered..."

What an ass for a partner...

What an ass for a primary care doc...

This was the subject of a “Royal Pains” episode.