Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bora Bora

Ancient mystery?

14 posts in this topic

For millennia men and women have wondered if the other sex feels the same during orgasm.

What do you think? Is it the same feeling? the same intensity and pleasure?

Do you think the other sex feels orgasm in a different way?

image.png

I've seen women nearly faint during orgasm. While it feels great for me, I've never experienced quite that level of intensity.

9 hours ago, pfunk said:

I've seen women nearly faint during orgasm. While it feels great for me, I've never experienced quite that level of intensity.

Yes, I’ve seen women nearly pass out during orgasms.  There have been a few time (less than a dozen in my lifetime) when I have also.

Many women are multi-orgasmic. Men (definitely not me) not so much.

Despite the age old feminist arguments, men & women are DIFFERENT!!!

24 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Be careful! nowadays you could be sued for saying that in public!! :lol:

6 minutes ago, Bora Bora said:

Yeah, that’s part of today’s problem. ☹️

I think it all depends on the person & their energy levels that day. Mine when achieved are always whole body intense

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

You pretty much introduced a red herring argument with that feminist trope. In my experience none have said men and women orgasm the same. For those that talk about “loving to please every provider they see and how important DATY is” you’d actually fall in line on their sex positive side of ensuring or at least attempting to ensure equal sexual gratification. Further proving women do in fact love sex as much as everyone else. 

Now back to original question the science behind it says the overall orgasmic experience is the same for men and women though there are differences in how we get there and of course no two people are the same. 

7 minutes ago, JoDoe27 said:

You pretty much introduced a red herring argument with that feminist trope. ...

Let’s follow the chain on this.

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

1 hour ago, Bit Banger said:

To which I meant that IMHO part of society’s problems are a failing to recognize the differences between men & women and filling suit against anyone who claims they are different.  Different does not mean better or worse; these traits are geared for survival of the species as a whole.  Lumping everyone into the same bag is counter productive to that goal as it excludes special talents.  It accepts the middle of the bell curve, discarding the tails which contain the genius, the heroic, and the exceptional.  In the case of M/F it discards the strong and the nurturing,  the hunters and the gleaners.

But ^this^ leads off topic.

Yes, I believe that both men & women can be sexual creatures, with equal pleasure, even though their responses and stimuli may be different.

5 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Let’s follow the chain on this.

To which I meant that IMHO part of society’s problems are a failing to recognize the differences between men & women and filling suit against anyone who claims they are different.  Different does not mean better or worse; these traits are geared for survival of the species as a whole.  Lumping everyone into the same bag is counter productive to that goal as it excludes special talents.  It accepts the middle of the bell curve, discarding the tails which contain the genius, the heroic, and the exceptional.  In the case of M/F it discards the strong and the nurturing,  the hunters and the gleaners.

But ^this^ leads off topic.

Yes, I believe that both men & women can be sexual creatures, with equal pleasure, even though their responses and stimuli may be different.

I appreciate the breakdown and will clarify i thought your last blurb in your OP was an unnecessary shot at feminism or feminists in general. Especially since the conversation did not pertain to anything remotely close to the equality being sought after. And why I considered it a red herring. 

With that said we both agree on sexuality. 

Look at that! Civility! 

Many organisms are different even for the same person. I have provided a biggie for my ATF and also when she uses the vibrator she has a small one which doesn't make her shake. The size seems to depend on the mood that day for me.

15 hours ago, pfunk said:

I've at least been close to that level.... It's about who you are with and the level of build up they are able to tease you with, and patience on both ends. Just last week with my atf actually, she left me unable to physically move for good 10 minutes almost...

Everyone has a individualized response to stimulation which when things  click can be overwhelming. It can be a fantastic massage that you can't stand up after or a sexual encounter that rocks your body. No matter what it's your experience and you hope the person you are with experiences a fantastic release also 

10 hours ago, JoDoe27 said:

Look at that! Civility! 

Yes, isn’t it wonderful 😊

Once upon of time sex was a sacred practice between two ppl. Alot of energy work and prayer was done before sex because of how powerful it was. As well as how effective it was due to the energy transferred between each other. In order to achieve this it requires concentration, trust, breathing and a very tight bond to reach a level not many of us has reached. I once cried when I had an orgasm and got scared of the guy afterwards cause I had never reached that level. I felt vulnerable and open like all my secrets were exposed. I ended up pushing the guy away well because I thought he was the devil (jk) but hey Scorpios are notorious for pushing something away that seems too perfect and too good to be true...

Edited by Honeydew