Choose your hotel chain carefully

46 posts in this topic

18 hours ago, JAGCS said:

some bars are not allowing single women to sit at the bars by themselves.  FOSTA-SESTA is really working it!

I know this for a fact , as a paying customer that is currently residing at the hotel.. They are not allowed to tell you , that you cannot be at the bar because of your Single appearance and gender. If you are just sitting there and Taking up Patron space you may  be asked to leave or relocate to another section of the bar. ..

YES ! Housekeepers are trained to spot UNDERAGE discrepancies they might see on the floor there are signed to for that day. 95% of housekeepers are non-american, they mind their own business. If you are a grown woman that is quiet and kept they are not trying to ruin their tip at the end of your stay. 

The issue within incall, is that the girls offering in incall are high-volume. They have a rotating door of at least five times a day. And generally messy in their practices of being discreet..

Housekeepers do not leave until 4 to 5 p.m., some have  lighter workloads and are out the door at 1, 2 and 3...There is also always an evening housekeeper on duty. She is usually the one keeping the lobby clean bathrooms clean and offering room service to your door. She is also there to clean any rooms that have been checked out after 5 p.m( usually flight Crews) . Yes she is a evening shift housekeeper. 

it irritates them when they've already marked on their board or tablet that your room has been self serviced, so for you to call the front desk at 4:30 p.m. and request towels and sheets is a red flag. You have already been marked down at 11:30 as being served. That little detail seems like nothing to others. But to that working housekeeper that was assigned to that room. It becomes a pink mark on her file. So they will fight it.

Even if that means saying" Mrs Johnson, I serviced her at 11:30, she requested she clean her own room, and just wanted clean Linens and towels and soaps. that was her fifth guests after I serviced yesterday. All the information is on my board / tablet."

So all in all. Stop being pissed at workers  who are doing their jobs. Be smart. And yes worry about what others think of you when you're in a hotel. The hotel is there to save their own ass. Not yours.

3 hours ago, Chrissy said:

I know this for a fact , as a paying customer that is currently residing at the hotel.. They are not allowed to tell you , that you cannot be at the bar because of your Single appearance and gender. If you are just sitting there and Taking up Patron space you may  be asked to leave or relocate to another section of the bar. ..

YES ! Housekeepers are trained to spot UNDERAGE discrepancies they might see on the floor there are signed to for that day. 95% of housekeepers are non-american, they mind their own business. If you are a grown woman that is quiet and kept they are not trying to ruin their tip at the end of your stay. 

The issue within incall, is that the girls offering in incall are high-volume. They have a rotating door of at least five times a day. And generally messy in their practices of being discreet..

Housekeepers do not leave until 4 to 5 p.m., some have  lighter workloads and are out the door at 1, 2 and 3...There is also always an evening housekeeper on duty. She is usually the one keeping the lobby clean bathrooms clean and offering room service to your door. She is also there to clean any rooms that have been checked out after 5 p.m( usually flight Crews) . Yes she is a evening shift housekeeper. 

it irritates them when they've already marked on their board or tablet that your room has been self serviced, so for you to call the front desk at 4:30 p.m. and request towels and sheets is a red flag. You have already been marked down at 11:30 as being served. That little detail seems like nothing to others. But to that working housekeeper that was assigned to that room. It becomes a pink mark on her file. So they will fight it.

Even if that means saying" Mrs Johnson, I serviced her at 11:30, she requested she clean her own room, and just wanted clean Linens and towels and soaps. that was her fifth guests after I serviced yesterday. All the information is on my board / tablet."

So all in all. Stop being pissed at workers  who are doing their jobs. Be smart. And yes worry about what others think of you when you're in a hotel. The hotel is there to save their own ass. Not yours.

Lots of great points in this post Chrissy. That being said, I have to disagree with you on the highlighted portion. Most incall ladies I know, including myself, do not see that many gentlemen, not even close. Also, most ladies I know are very discreet during our stay. 😊

17 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Lots of great points in this post Chrissy. That being said, I have to disagree with you on the highlighted portion. Most incall ladies I know, including myself, do not see that many gentlemen, not even close. Also, most ladies I know are very discreet during our stay. 😊

I see your point Hunter 💋  in my defense I Was one of those Rotating Doors when on Tour.. Eespecially when i were to visit Certain Cities.   so plentiful and Just a few short days to do it in. Also I do know quite a few ladies pushing 3-5 daily,  I'm just thankful they don't put low-volume in their advertising 😂😂

11 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

I see your point Hunter 💋  in my defense I Was one of those Rotating Doors when on Tour.. Eespecially when i were to visit Certain Cities.   so plentiful and Just a few short days to do it in. Also I do know quite a few ladies pushing 3-5 daily,  I'm just thankful they don't put low-volume in their advertising 😂😂

When traveling often times at night you need to ice the hooch.😜

2 minutes ago, Chrissy said:

There are those days when I've been in an area only a few days and have regulars to see, that I've pushed 5 in one day, but its not the norm on a traveling visit, and definitely not on a day to day basis. I remember posting a thread in my early days on TOB asking the guys and girls what they considered low volume for advertising purposes, and the responses were all over the place. For some it was a 1 or 2 a month, some 1 or 2 a week, some 1 or 2 a day, and I believe there was a even a response that 3 a day spaced out throughout the day was considered low volume.  So low volume, like GFE is all relative. I would agree, 5 a day is NOT low volume. 😂

38 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

There are those days when I've been in an area only a few days and have regulars to see, that I've pushed 5 in one day, but its not the norm on a traveling visit, and definitely not on a day to day basis. I remember posting a thread in my early days on TOB asking the guys and girls what they considered low volume for advertising purposes, and the responses were all over the place. For some it was a 1 or 2 a month, some 1 or 2 a week, some 1 or 2 a day, and I believe there was a even a response that 3 a day spaced out throughout the day was considered low volume.  So low volume, like GFE is all relative. I would agree, 5 a day is NOT low volume. 😂

Stop. No man on here wants to HEAR the 5 in one day thing! 

Kinda makes me sick to my stomach. TMI.

22 minutes ago, Seeker5280 said:

Keep it movin then. It happens sometimes. Don't have to see a lady if what she does makes you sick. 😁

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

Back to the basic topic:

I wonder how many of these hotels investigate the status of their “employees”. How many of them have been trafficked for the labor market?

3 hours ago, Seeker5280 said:

You need a different hobby...try stamp collecting!  Image result for what a weenie  

On 2/5/2019 at 4:52 PM, Laci French said:

This is why I don’t like using hotels. 

Same thing is happening with banks. 

Personally never had a problem at either but I do not go to hotels unless they serve drinks with little straws, other languages other than English are spoken and a passport is the general form of identification upon check in.

But if you look like this when checking in 

I love this movie it is a providers cinderella story. Remember thought Julia Roberts was gorgeous , didn't use drugs and was an elite provider.

Why would that situation happen at a financial institution. Maybe we are about to become extras in the handmaids tale. 

As someone with some insider knowledge re: hotels, I would tell everyone here to be less paranoid. Human trafficking training at hotels only tells workers to look out for a 14 year olds who don't speak English and are crying with people who are obviously not their parents forcing them back into their rooms. Otherwise, hotel workers are overworked and underpaid and likely don't give a shit about you unless you're making their lives more difficult. Asking for extra towels isn't making their lives more difficult.

If you are a provider and your room is paid up (don't use prepaid cards, just book the room as normal, unless you are part of some fucked up foreign trafficking ring, they won't be subpeoning our credit card records) and you are otherwise not causing hassles, hotel workers don't give a fuck and if they do give a fuck, they can't do anything about it. The average response time for a shots-fired in the Denver-Metro area is about fifteen minutes. "I think there might be a hooker in my hotel," will not be promptly answered, and, if you are paid up, won't even get the attention of management. Fuck away folks.

On 2/5/2019 at 4:52 PM, Laci French said:

This is why I don’t like using hotels. 

Same thing is happening with banks. 

Seriously.  Last week at the bank I asked for extra towels and sheets, and they looked at me like I was crazy.  But then, I winked, she picked up what I was putting down, and onto the sheets it was.  There were hundreds everywhere!  Well, hundreds of pennies, as I hadn't made my deposit yet.  But then, I made my deposit, and the story ends happily ever after.  

PS  I collected 0.025% on my deposit, compounding by the minute.  It took seven.

On 2/7/2019 at 4:56 AM, seneca12 said:

As someone with some insider knowledge re: hotels, I would tell everyone here to be less paranoid. Human trafficking training at hotels only tells workers to look out for a 14 year olds who don't speak English and are crying with people who are obviously not their parents forcing them back into their rooms. Otherwise, hotel workers are overworked and underpaid and likely don't give a shit about you unless you're making their lives more difficult. Asking for extra towels isn't making their lives more difficult.

If you are a provider and your room is paid up (don't use prepaid cards, just book the room as normal, unless you are part of some fucked up foreign trafficking ring, they won't be subpeoning our credit card records) and you are otherwise not causing hassles, hotel workers don't give a fuck and if they do give a fuck, they can't do anything about it. The average response time for a shots-fired in the Denver-Metro area is about fifteen minutes. "I think there might be a hooker in my hotel," will not be promptly answered, and, if you are paid up, won't even get the attention of management. Fuck away folks.

Totally agree with this. They are looking for obvious signs however I may have rethought that cocktail down at the bar earlier ;) did it stop me? No😂

On 2/5/2019 at 4:48 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

1st of all, MOST hotels give training to look for sex trafficking victims, Thankfully! Ladies shouldn't be asking for extra towels and linens, and they definitely should NOT be preventing housekeeping from entering their rooms. Why wouldn't you let housekeeping in your room? Keep your rooms clean ladies. Gentlemen appreciate it. 💙

Well when I stay in a hotel for a week, I request no maid service and swap out used towels. I also have electronics and other stuff scattered about the room. I think I almost fit the profile. I guess I won’t ask for additional shampoo and especially not extra conditioner or lotion.

Just now, Hal said:

Well when I stay in a hotel for a week, I request no maid service and swap out used towels. I also have electronics and other stuff scattered about the room. I think I almost fit the profile. I guess I won’t ask for additional shampoo and especially not extra conditioner or lotion.

Yep, there ya go. You must be a hooker. Lol

Worst yet sometimes I have to trade the full trash bag for an empty bag. Another sign of wrongful use.