Myotherboard81

No AA?

53 posts in this topic

Probably doesn't matter to anyone (including the provider), but if a girl posts "no AA", I won't see her. 

I have heard various things, but the consensus seems to be that African Americans tend to cause more trouble, and providers eliminate those types by trying to lower the drama. Also, they can be more likely to break rules or not listen.

Personally, I don't care and have met nothing but great African American guys, but I try to do my best to screen well, and feel I have been lucky to get some good ones. I think it really comes down to culture which leaks into color because certain cultures do tend to be more problematic, and people can quickly start profiling people based on that.  Pretty sad, but that is our society for you.  I also feel that certain advertising, and how you present yourself seems to attract a certain type of genre more than others so that could come into play too. 

Also, take in consideration that some newbies hear horror stories, and make decisions on what they have been told so that can come into play too.

Be lucky that you live in a city where you have lots of pretty providers to choose from. Go through and figure out the ones that are cool with all diversities of color, race, and religion then have a good time.

xoxo,

Samantha Sheppard

15 hours ago, Myotherboard81 said:

I see the "NO AA". Might as well just slap 'Whites Only' on your profile and call it a day.

some ladies would rather choose an old, overweight white guy over a black guy.

Why do you assume that "No AA" = "Whites Only"? Are there no other races?

Why would you think that a lady would prefer a white guy who is old and overweight? Do you think that all white guys are old and overweight, and that all black guys are youthful and fit?

15 hours ago, Myotherboard81 said:

It's like saying "your donation is no good here, boy."

Just because someone has a personal racial preference, doesn't make them a racist. If a white man prefers the company of a black woman, would you call him a racist against whites? And what about the many black providers who also say, "No AA"? Are they racist against their own race?

But at the risk of offending people's delicate emotions on this too-forbidden topic, let's be honest: attributing the "No AA" requirement of many providers as simply their "personal preference" is really dancing around the issue, for fear of addressing the real problems that too many providers face with AA men. Many providers choose not to see AA due to the behavior of too many black men, not due to the color of their skin. Of course, this is an unfair portrayal of many fine, upstanding black men. But it's a numbers game. Since providers have found that too many black men are disrespectful to them and/or dishonest with them, they'd rather just not see any black men to avoid the problems. It's not the color of black men that providers have a preference against, it's their behavior. A big part of this problem is modern "black culture" that discourages education and civilized behavior, while encouraging black men to consider women to be "ho's" and "bitches." Again, let me be clear: this is NOT an indictment of all black men. Nor am I suggesting that men of all other races are honest and gentlemanly. But since providers have found that too many AA men do not treat them well, far more than men of other races, they simply choose to exclude all black men. It's not fair to the good AA men, which I presume you are one, but life is often unfair. If you consider the risks and dangers that providers face with every encounter, is it not reasonable for them to err on the side of caution?

It's far too easy for the black community to blame "racism" for many of society's negative perceptions against them, without any introspection. But these perceptions will not go away until black Americans address the too-common behavioral problems precipitated by the lack of family & community values instilled upon young blacks, and eliminate the promotion of anti-social and anti-civilized behavior by their own "black culture."

I would add that many providers prefer not to see young men of ANY race. It's not "ageism," it's simply a way for them to avoid the too-frequent problems that are associated with young men.

For those men who are "hating" on providers who advertise "No AA," do you feel the same about women who refuse to see men below a certain age?

10 hours ago, Myotherboard81 said:

As you can see my reviews, I've found plenty of ladies that have an open mind. 

So what are you complaining for than?

The same reason people ask for the 411 on providers they haven't seen. The need for information. No need to 'quote' me anymore on this thread. Someone will call you a troll. Have a good one, man. 

This thread pisses me off...but I know that nobody cares.

The answers are always the same and someone always get butt hurt.

Edited by ilovewomen

This thread is sad. 

My Mamma never spoke of religion, race or tried to give strangers advice on raising children. She was a wise lady. 

Edited by Laci French

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

This thread is sad. 

My Mamma never spoke of religion, race or tried to give strangers advice on raising children. She was a wise lady. 

What Laci said. Perfectly stated.

I shall try to provide you with a fresher perspective. As we all agree, these ladies are all just whores. As such, they exist to service US in whatever way we want. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, Greek, 69, BBFS, Rimming ...hey, these are just mandatory whore skills. And don't give me that crap about bare stuff and STD's, because its statistically less dangerous than being alone with strange guys is, so...knock that noise off. Now that we are all in agreement about the requisite services we can discuss.....wait. We are NOT in agreement? You STRONGLY disagree with what I just wrote??  Wait...you think the providers have a CHOICE in these matters of what services to provide like REAL people? You think what the providers like or do not like MATTERS???? Yeah well...they have the same damn choice on WHO they provide to as WHAT they provide. No matter what color or age you are...no mater what color or age she will or won't see, if you have a problem with her preferrence, you are a lot closer to thinking like the start of my post here than you will ever want to admit.

17 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I've read the other threads. Have fun on the new one kiddos. Gotta get back to packing. 😘

Packing.:confused:

Hopefully, my above thread helps illustrate that it is ok for a provider to simply not be attracted to, or comfortable with AA, and thus not see them. Even though that is ok, if may NOT be the reason and we can never know. Perhaps she was married or involved with an AA man and it ended badly so it's painful. Maybe she only dates AA men in the real world and it blurs the lines to see them making it hard to keep it professional. We know many ladies have unfortunately been raped, what if one in question just happened to be raped by an AA man. That would explain her discomfort and policy. Perhaps she is a married provider who's husband demands she not see AA man. This last one is interesting and here is why. I have known two providers who were married to AA men, one white provider, one black. Their husbands, who were AA, INSISTED they NOT see other AA men. So you see, although pure preference is a totally acceptable reason...I have just given you 4 others. I'm sure there are more possible reasons and we will never know in any case, which of these, if any apply.

On 1/29/2019 at 8:56 AM, Myotherboard81 said:

So this has happened to me twice before and I find it annoying and frustrating. Trying to set up an appointment and I get asked my age and ethnicity. Once I mention I'm black, no response anymore. Their ads on here saying nothing about it, but upon googling their phone number and seeing their ads on other sites, I see the "NO AA". Might as well just slap 'Whites Only' on your profile and call it a day. My question is why? I understand people may have preferences, but it boggles my mind, and no offense if my next words of choice offends you, that some ladies would rather choose an old, overweight white guy over a black guy. It's like saying "your donation is no good here, boy.". I find myself having to ask a lady is it ok that I'm black. My question is, why?

Hello

I hope that you don’t take a providers comfort level or tastes personal. If that’s where she is, professionally speaking, then she’s missing out in more than a couple of ways💋 

If it makes you feel any better, I'm Latino and won't see those with such a preference. I like to consider mine a preference for higher IQs.

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

Hopefully, my above thread helps illustrate that it is ok for a provider to simply not be attracted to, or comfortable with AA, and thus not see them. Even though that is ok, if may NOT be the reason and we can never know. Perhaps she was married or involved with an AA man and it ended badly so it's painful. Maybe she only dates AA men in the real world and it blurs the lines to see them making it hard to keep it professional. We know many ladies have unfortunately been raped, what if one in question just happened to be raped by an AA man. That would explain her discomfort and policy. Perhaps she is a married provider who's husband demands she not see AA man. This last one is interesting and here is why. I have known two providers who were married to AA men, one white provider, one black. Their husbands, who were AA, INSISTED they NOT see other AA men. So you see, although pure preference is a totally acceptable reason...I have just given you 4 others. I'm sure there are more possible reasons and we will never know in any case, which of these, if any apply.

1 hour ago, Admiral C said:

I can feel this response. I like your input, man. Nice to see my simple question didn't upset you. Thank you. 

1 hour ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Here's a twist. Just saw an ad for a black provider seeking white guys only. :mad:

I've seen this in the past, as well. I certainly don't understanding the reasoning. I don't think I would ever choose to work for someone, based on race alone. 

3 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I've seen this in the past, as well. I certainly don't understanding the reasoning. I don't think I would ever choose to work for someone, based on race alone. 

It's not uncommon for providers of all races, including black providers, to exclude AA. It's simple and simplistic (and quite elitist) to presume that they are just being "racist," but that's NOT the reason.

Ask yourself, do you honestly think providers are really "in love" or "have an emotional connection" with you? A provider may enjoy her work, and a good provider is certainly able to create some "chemistry." But 99% of the time, this chemistry is manufactured solely for your satisfaction. As is true in any business, it's easier to keep an existing customer than it is to gain a new one. Providers keep existing clients by making them feel, not only physically good, but also emotionally special. If they had a real connection with you, they'd be trying to date you, not trying to earn from you.

Once you realize that you are nothing more than one of many clients, and a provider doesn't care about you any more than her next appointment, then do you really think she gives a damn about the color of your skin? Green is the only color that counts! So then why are so many providers willingly excluding ~13% of their potential client base? Think about it: they are literally turning away 13% of their potential earnings. Would you give up 13% of your paycheck? So then why are so many providers doing this? I assure you, it's NOT anything superficial like skin color!

The reasoning was explained in my post above. However, I'm sure the same people who think a provider is racist for excluding AA men, will also dismiss me as racist for stating the truth: that these women are excluding AA clients based on a prevalence of negative behavioral traits exhibited by too many black men towards women in general, and providers in particular. It's easier to pretend these harsh realities don't exist. Besides, how else can you virtue signal about how much better you are than "this racist" or "that racist" if you admit that the problem is not caused by racism?

Frankly, I don't care if you think I'm racist. I'm not, and that's enough for me. So I will tell it like it is, despite the blow back (see the down ratings on my above post). Reality is not malleable and does not bend to one's emotions or to what's considered by some to be "politically correct." It simply is what it is. And the sooner we collectively acknowledge what the problem really is, the sooner we can start to solve it.

4 minutes ago, AsianLover said:

The reasoning was explained in my post above. However, I'm sure the same people who think a provider is racist for excluding AA men, will also dismiss me as racist for stating the truth: that these women are excluding AA clients based on a prevalence of negative behavioral traits exhibited by too many black men towards women in general, and providers in particular. It's easier to pretend these harsh realities don't exist. Besides, how else can you virtue signal about how much better you are than "this racist" or "that racist" if you admit that the problem is not caused by racism?

Did you do a survey? How is it that you know what providers are thinking, and doing? I suspect you don't. You're making it up. I'd suggest you stop pontificating; you're certainly not convincing me. I think it's a waste of time.

17 minutes ago, AsianLover said:

It's not uncommon for providers of all races, including black providers, to exclude AA. It's simple and simplistic (and quite elitist) to presume that they are just being "racist," but that's NOT the reason.

Ask yourself, do you honestly think providers are really "in love" or "have an emotional connection" with you? A provider may enjoy her work, and a good provider is certainly able to create some "chemistry." But 99% of the time, this chemistry is manufactured solely for your satisfaction. As is true in any business, it's easier to keep an existing customer than it is to gain a new one. Providers keep existing clients by making them feel, not only physically good, but also emotionally special. If they had a real connection with you, they'd be trying to date you, not trying to earn from you.

Once you realize that you are nothing more than one of many clients, and a provider doesn't care about you any more than her next appointment, then do you really think she gives a damn about the color of your skin? Green is the only color that counts! So then why are so many providers willingly excluding ~13% of their potential client base? Think about it: they are literally turning away 13% of their potential earnings. Would you give up 13% of your paycheck? So then why are so many providers doing this? I assure you, it's NOT anything superficial like skin color!

Frankly, I don't care if you think I'm racist. I'm not, and that's enough for me. So I will tell it like it is, despite the blow back (see the down ratings on my above post). Reality is not malleable and does not bend to one's emotions or to what's considered by some to be "politically correct." It simply is what it is. And the sooner we collectively acknowledge what the problem really is, the sooner we can start to solve it.

I don't think your bold post makes you a racist. I also know that some of what you said goes on. I have not seen an ad by a black provider seeking white guys, but I DID book with an AA provider who advertised no AA men perhaps a year ago. I found her policy very curious, so after playtime was done, I straight up asked her. She told me that she used to see AA men but too many of them tried to date her\do her for free, or tried to become her pimp. I laughed at this and said..." No way!  Pimps are for street walkers, nobody pimps anymore."  She kinda gave an exasperated laugh, shook her head and said. "Oh you'd be surprised".

39 minutes ago, AsianLover said:

Gosh folks, aren't we lucky to have the AsianLover, here to tell us exactly what the absolute unvarnished reality is, uncolored by human though, experience or emotion - someone so wise and perceptive that he can tell us precisely what is on a provider's mind, even though he admits he has never met a provider.

55 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Did you do a survey? How is it that you know what providers are thinking, and doing? I suspect you don't. You're making it up. I'd suggest you stop pontificating; you're certainly not convincing me. I think it's a waste of time.

Funny how you accuse me of "making it up" yet your own position is based on nothing but your personal opinion of "it must be racism."

Besides the fact that I had a roommate in college who was an ex-pimp (he was getting his Juris Doctor degree after discovering, following many arrests, that lawyers make much more money than pimps) and with whom I had many hours of conversation on the subject of prostitution, I also read profusely. You can too if you're willing to expend even the tiniest effort to research.

Below are some examples from articles or discussions on this issue (all of the quoted passages were written by other people):

Cheapskates and Thieves.  Some girls have noted experiences with Black customers that try to haggle down the price agreed to before meeting.  Others have had Black men put the money on the dresser before the act, grab it, and rush out after the deed is done.

Disrespectful Youngsters.  Young Black men have been typecast as being degrading to women both in and out of the bedroom thanks to certain aspects of hip-hop culture and the images it portrays of how men treat them; women should be referred to as bitches and hoes while having alcohol poured over the bodies and doing every sexual act the man wants.  Some escorts have stated that younger Black men can be rougher and demeaning than their non-Black customers, reiterating what was mentioned about minimal product damage.

Here's what some guy wrote about "No AA" in escort ads:

I ended up asking one of the girls I agreed to meet up with. She told me that it's because a lot of black guys tend to cheap out or ask for a lot more for what they agreed to pay for. They're also too aggressive with her so she doesn't want to deal with any of that. Very interesting. I'm going through ads there and it's crazy how almost all of em mention it as a disclaimer.

I've had similar experiences with white guys, but for the most part, they have been less frequent, despite having more white partners.

Also, there's a documentary movie that was made about prostitution around the world (forgot the name). In one segment, some Thai girls are discussing why they don't like black men because they are too abusive.

Note that another reason commonly given is that many pimps are black men and they will try to steal girls for their own "stable." For this reason, many pimps will not allow their girls to see black men, and many girls are afraid of black men who may be competing pimps. (Pimps are frequently quite violent, in case you didn't know.) But I think this applies more to "street walkers" and other prostitutes at the lower-end of the business spectrum. I doubt this is a significant factor for "higher-end" independent providers.

18 minutes ago, BadBoy said:

even though he admits he has never met a provider.

And when, exactly, did I say that?

On ‎1‎/‎24‎/‎2019 at 11:38 PM, AsianLover said:

Since I have no experience yet I can only go by my preconceived notions. But I would think that......